NES game cases?

AkumuHau

CAG Veteran
So now we have updated cases for N64, PSX and pretty much everything else, but is it possible to get updated NES covers? is there any game case that can hold the carts? im talking about the western style gray carts, not famicom

I think if you remove some of the plastic from the mediashelving cases, NES carts will fit. I'm working on that presently. You'd just need scans of the box art sized for the outer sleeve.

[quote name='KaiserWAVE']You can get the cases here:

https://secure.webmenu.com/shopperinc/shop.taf?f=details&pic=big&itemnumber=50%2D401&_UserReference=D20722C8C273D995453384C9

But I guess you'd have to go with custom made covers instead of scanned original covers. Boxed NES games are harder to find than SNES or N64, at least around here. But storage-wise these cases are a lot better that the black cardborad ones.[/quote]

thanks!

does anyone know the measurements for these cases?

and yeah custom would be easier, i do still have the original covers for my favorite games so i can scan them atleast

[quote name='Troz1820']Be aware that the NES cases at the link above do not have an outer plastic sleeve for artwork to slip into.[/quote]

DAMN! i need to find a cover that has that

[quote name='AkumuHau']DAMN! i need to find a cover that has that[/quote]If you can trim out some of the interior plastic from the mediashelving.com cases, the NES cart will fit and have a sleeve for resized box art.

Im all up for this idea people i just need some templates and i will start right now.

Btw wouldnt with a bit of modification Ea Genesis carts fit.

bread's done
Back