NES-SNES player ?

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
After my NES has its new pins ect and its STILL giving me a hard hard time i am looking at these duo players due to the fact it would just be less time consuming to use.... such as

http://www.gadgetvenue.com/retro-nes-snes-duo-player-04162358/

That's just IE, I would like to know which one i should look at from some one who has used one, i heard some have bad issues wont play some popular games ect... Any help would be great.

My friend had a RF Twin which plays both SNES and NES games. I've heard great things about them. I personally would rather play on the Nintendo system, but you can get RF TWINS brand new on amazon for like $30.

yeah, i own both the systems but after needing to take my NES apart again for cleaning, im irritated to say the least :p

Do you have any Play N Trades in your area? My local one has one of these on display, and it played Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo really well, at least. Would be a way to try it if you have any of those stores nearby.

From what I understand the Retro Duo plays 99% of all the games fine. The only exception is Super Mario RPG (SNES) and Paperboy & Battletoads (NES) do not work on it.

and I would get it using DemonFlame5's link - that is the cheapest Ive seen it and the local places here sell both the SNES and NES for $40 each and the Retro Duo for $60.

Has anyone used these controllers? I've read that they're not quite as good as the originals, but how close are they? And how long is the cord? All of my SNES pads have long since died and the only real option I've found is to buy those third party officially licensed ones (with Mario on the box) which aren't supposed to be as good and this thing is only about twice the price of picking up two of those.

DemonFlame5's got the best price I've seen, estarland.com has different versions, they even have the portable NES!!! Nothin like mackin on some girls on the train holdin a final fantasy 1 cart...

bread's done
Back