Netflix App help on the Wii (not the Wii U)

Juice el Savior

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I cant seem to find out how to get an activation code for netflix on my wii. Its been a pain because mom uses the wii in her bedroom (she is bedridden) and I use the 360 in the living room. Everytime she uses the wii with the login credentials i have to reactivate my xbox and i simply dont understand that. I called netflix and they told me if i were using the activation code via wii that i wouldnt have this problem... but they were unable to direct me to said activation code.

Anyone know how i can find my netflix activation code via wii?

Did you check the email associated with the Netflix account? I would think it'd be in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried deleting the save information on the Wii system memory (or the SD card if you're using it), and then try running the Netflix app?  You shouldn't have to delete the channel, just the saved information (under Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii > Either System Memory or SD Card) It should treat the first run after deleting this information as a new set up.

I had to do that once when I had to clear out an older login, hope this helps in some way.

The only thing I could think of (in a last ditch effort) is to see if you have the latest version of Netflix.  They did an app update a month ago or so which you should be able to get the latest update from the Nintendo Shop Channel.

Personally I don't remember using an activation code for the Wii, but I do remember registering it as one of my devices at Netflix.com.  Do you have to user name / password log in everytime with the Wii?  For me it goes straight to the app without the log in step.

bread's done
Back