Netwinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is ridiculous.

Deal or No Deal RULES: "To actually win points, the case you choose HAS to have the points. If your case has Nothing, you get nothing no matter what, even if you chose Deal. Your case needs to have some amount of points so you can trade them with the banker. If you don't have any points in your briefcase to trade with, the banker will not make a Deal with you."

Its always been that way, it does stink but .. its a bit realistic though, otherwise everyone would say "deal" and 50k pts would be awarded.

Would that really be so bad? They are already cheap enough giving away points as it is. I mean 500 points is only 50 cents. Even though they are a no-spam site, they are also the weakest as far as ability to get points.

Yeah, the points are slow in the contests for sure .. I think they should raise them by atleast something, say the worst contest is 2000. I'm at 107k now, waiting for new site to cash out.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, the points are slow in the contests for sure .. I think they should raise them by atleast something, say the worst contest is 2000. I'm at 107k now, waiting for new site to cash out.[/quote]

You and your 107k, lol. Someday I will be up there. I am just at 21k. Not bad though. I am chatting with you on AIM right now...hehehehe

Yeah I'm at 113k but I haven't really played since they locked me for no absolute reason, probably one of the fastest unlocks I've seen too ..

[quote name='life.exe']Hmmm....I signed up, we shall see what happens. Do you all do Quick Pick or do you pick the numbers yourself?[/QUOTE]
Always quick pick, its faster and better numbers (imo)

[quote name='Foladar']Always quick pick, its faster and better numbers (imo)[/quote]

I do quick pick like 95% of the time. I like to mix it up the other 5% so I do not get bored.

[quote name='Foladar']Always quick pick, its faster and better numbers (imo)[/quote]

Netwinner's quick pick is slower than just typing in numbers, but it helps avoid falling into a pattern and also takes less cognative energy... and who really wants to keep the mind active? :) Plus, I'm able to use it with the Logitech G15 to make it a little more simplified.

Has anyone recieved their payout yet? I've requested my $25 GiftCard and my $25 Bonus a week ago and it stills says "not processed" as the status.

-------
Giveaway of the Day - Free FULLY LICENSED software every day
Jellyfish - You really can't get a better deal without risking jail time.
Blingo - Think if Google gave you prizes to search.
NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

From what I read on the forums everyday, it usually takes a few months to get your money/prizes. They are still backlogged on some people since October. So yeah, you have to be VERY patient.

[quote name='DrNo']Netwinner's quick pick is slower than just typing in numbers, but it helps avoid falling into a pattern and also takes less cognative energy... and who really wants to keep the mind active? :) Plus, I'm able to use it with the Logitech G15 to make it a little more simplified.

Has anyone recieved their payout yet? I've requested my $25 GiftCard and my $25 Bonus a week ago and it stills says "not processed" as the status.

-------
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.[/quote]

No. I just requested my gift card a couple days ago and it says "not processed," so I will have to update this later and say how long it took.

Gaming Lagoon was quite fast in comparrison. From the time I requested to the time I received my package was only a couple days.

If you play Quick Pick and pay attention, you can manage 4ish clicks per minute which is the "legal limit" according to their rules anyway, so thats why I generally just quick pick. And prizes seem to be taking about a month now, since they caught up some.

It shouldn't have .. make sure your logged in, points will say "0" if your logged out, and you start with 1000 points.

[quote name='Foladar']If you play Quick Pick and pay attention, you can manage 4ish clicks per minute which is the "legal limit" according to their rules anyway, so thats why I generally just quick pick. And prizes seem to be taking about a month now, since they caught up some.[/quote]

Huh... I didn't realize they had a legal limit. That sux cause without the flash client, you can do roughly 2 clicks a second (not to say that I am doing that).

Oh by the way... when you do a quick pick it actually asks the server for the quick pick numbers rather than having your computer generate them, which to me is a little shady. And all that flashy flash stuff that it does when it chooses your numbers and checks the winning numbers... it's all for show, your computer knows the outcome even before it starts doing any of that.

-------

[quote name='DrNo']And all that flashy flash stuff that it does when it chooses your numbers and checks the winning numbers... it's all for show, your computer knows the outcome even before it starts doing any of that.[/quote]

Yea no kidding...why do you think the ads are there?
how do you THINK they get paid....if it only took 2 sec to pick we would all have 25kk in no time.

[quote name='DrNo']
Oh by the way... when you do a quick pick it actually asks the server for the quick pick numbers rather than having your computer generate them, which to me is a little shady. And all that flashy flash stuff that it does when it chooses your numbers and checks the winning numbers... it's all for show, your computer knows the outcome even before it starts doing any of that.

-------
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.[/quote]

obviously, thats how things are most of the time

I have an account with 80,000 pts andI don't know if I want to wait like 2 months to get my prize. Do you guys think I can eBay it for like $40bux?

Why would you ever want to do that? It's already incredibly difficult to get points on that site, and now you want to sell them for half of what they are worth? That is throwing money away.

[quote name='Legolas813']That is throwing money away.[/quote]
I don't know if its difficult to get points, I just hit 5,000 two hours ago. It's just real time consuming.

There was another cheapass gamer who told me he was up to 100,000 pts and then Netwinner locked his account. So teah maybe it's throwing money away, but I don't know if Netwinners pay out or not. So the $40 difference would also be a risk.

I'll probably wait a week so I can post in the trader section of the forum, so if you are interested in buying it I'll have it posted soon.

[quote name='DrNo']It's just real time consuming.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. The amount of money they give out for the time involved is insanely low. You could spend hours a day for weeks or months just to get $25. After I get my first $25 (been working on it for over 4 months now), I'm going to quit using the site unless there are very significant improvements when they come out of Beta (if they ever do).

Hey guys, could someone do me a favor and post on their General Discussion forums about my account (HotShotX)? They put my account on hold a few weeks back and I havent gotten any response from them recently regarding this.

For those who remember, I was the one who advertised NW on CAG way back when, and it would really suck to lose 300+ referrals and god know how many points since I last logged in due to inactivity.

~HotShotX

[quote name='WhiteRob']The new site is up. And no less than 20 mintues after it's live, I hit the $25 promo. :D[/quote]

Wow man... congrats on the $25.

I've been matching allot of numbers since the new site, but nothing of strictly monetary value.

I do believe the letter codes were to be removed with the new website, but instead of 4/minute with the prior website, the new "limit" is now 2/minute so every hour your losing a possible 120 spins. I didn't see any large jump in points, just looks like the same minus the spins which equals less points.

Because of a major glitch last night, I actually ended up with $125 and almost 20,000 in additional points. The great thing is that they're going to honor it!

Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with there system but it's cool with me. I'm already up a couple $100!! :D
I hope I get a check from them.

I can confirm that Netwinner pays out, I just got $50 in the mail today. :D

It does seem awful slow. I do still play a little each day, but not nearly as much as I used to.

In good news my giftcard is done being processed and should be sent out with their next mailing.

[quote name='Quintessence']My giftcard came today. I checked to make sure that it was real and it is![/quote]
Good stuff Quintessence! I just cashed out my $175 today, I'm hoping they'll pay out faster than two months this time.

I have been using netwinner for about a month now and what a cool place to earn extra cash. Points were tough to come buy until I found 8 more partner sites that they have, so in total there are 11 sites to play at. If you are new or current user just come to my freewebs site and all the sites will be there for everyone to see. Everyone have fun and a good new year!

http://freewebs.com/gamesandmore7

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back