Never piss off your brother!

DarlingNina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I stole this from another forum I visit. I thought it was funny as hell, so I decided to share it here. :)

karmaisabitch2.jpg

Strict Asian parents, 12 cans of beer = 3 months grounded? ... LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Oh please!
He obviously did not have a true traditional, born and raised in their home country, Asian parents. 12 cans of beer for me would've been 12 beatings with a wooden broom stick to where ever on my body that I can't manage to cover with my arms.

[quote name='supraazn']Strict Asian parents, 12 cans of beer = 3 months grounded? ... LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Oh please!
He obviously did not have a true traditional, born and raised in their home country, Asian parents. 12 cans of beer for me would've been 12 beatings with a wooden broom stick to where ever on my body that I can't manage to cover with my arms.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Except my parents never cared about alcohol.

[quote name='supraazn']Strict Asian parents, 12 cans of beer = 3 months grounded? ... LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Oh please!
He obviously did not have a true traditional, born and raised in their home country, Asian parents. 12 cans of beer for me would've been 12 beatings with a wooden broom stick to where ever on my body that I can't manage to cover with my arms.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:\ my ol' man gave me my first beer when I was 6... now that is a true FOB parent.

Can't wait for the posts he makes from the hospital after all his sister's conquests kick his ass for embarassing them on the internet.

[quote name='Seventh']:whistle2:\ my ol' man gave me my first beer when I was 6... now that is a true FOB parent.[/QUOTE]

That story would have been better if you had to drink it out of a dog dish.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Can't wait for the posts he makes from the hospital after all his sister's conquests kick his ass for embarassing them on the internet.

That story would have been better if you had to drink it out of a dog dish.[/QUOTE]

That or he's getting more beer for the people who haven't had her yet :D

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']In Kentucky, the age of consent is 16. 14 if she is family.[/QUOTE]

And how old is Caitlyn?

[quote name='keithp']And how old is Caitlyn?[/QUOTE]

7. 8 in August.

Of course, we live in Indiana now. We would have to drive 2 miles south for incest to be legal.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']In Kentucky, the age of consent is 16. 14 if she is family.[/QUOTE]

Odd. Kentucky is also where the toothbrush was invented. Anywhere else and it would have been called the teethbrush.

The thread title needs to be more specific:

'Never piss off your brother if you have a list of guys you want to blow or hook up with hidden in your closet!'

[quote name='johnnypark']The thread title needs to be more specific:

'Never piss off your brother if you have a list of guys you want to blow or hook up with hidden in your closet!'[/QUOTE]

My bad. I'll remember that next time. :lol:

Wow, sounds like someone has a bitch for a sister.

If there was a 6 pack hiding in my room, my sister wouldn't have bothered to tell my parents...she would have split it with me and we'd have a good laugh about it. My sister might be a dumbass but at least she's nice.

Oh bitch, you got JACKED!

I wonder how his sister came up with the deadline date? Before Spring Break?

#4 Laird is pretty funny. After all that, she *might* get a V-day card from him.

bread's done
Back