Never shop at Wal-mart

honestly, who the fuck puts thirty dollars on a gift card in the first place? 20,25, 50 is usually the increments people generally use...

either way, OP's lieing

For a second there I had to check who posted this because the title should have almost read-

How Walmart Ruined My Christmas..

Dude, your brother not only screwed you out of $10, but you made an ass of yourself for no good reason.

Way to go dumbass!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Generalize, much? Just another typical "I'm too good to shop at Wal-Mart" response. Although coming from you, I'm not surprised.[/quote]

Stalk much?

You're really starting to creep me out. Everytime I read a post from Myke I hold my breath unitl you pop up again with another half-assed attempt at a retort...

...and I haven't passed out and face-planted on my keyboard yet. Thanks :applause:

As for the OP...meh

If its a troll I'm dissapointed. He left out the part where he took on the entire loss-prevention team and held the janitorial staff at bay with a garden weasel.

I think there's a lesson to be learned here:

If you have stupid relatives, buy a cheap gift card (put $10 on it), and mark "$50" on the envelope it comes in. Voila! You're a (temporary) hero!

I have something to say to the troll ...

lolwut?

your fault you didn't check the card before you went in.

I'll give you the $10 Wally World GC difference if you never post here again.

Be sure to post your contact info so I can get it to you.

[quote name='Greetard']Would you just cut the shit? Your complaints against him suck, and you were funnier when you feigned kindness to gain an audience for your ridiculously bad podcast. Unintentionally.

Of course, it is a win-win situation. Either you stop, and I don't have to see you being such a pissy little bitch anymore, or you keep on trying to burn myke (for no apparent reason), having the process backfire and getting your pizza-loving ass handed back to you in a long, funny, obscure-reference-infused way.[/quote]Odd. If someone else were to post an incredibly generalized, stereotypical slam on Best Buy customers (another place many CAG's shop, as is Wal Mart), that poster would be ripped to bits. I call Myke out on his flagrant superiority complex, and I am the one getting bitched at? Ok then.

According to Mykevermin, the following CAG users are redneck retards:

lross
djkunai
ndcurtis
Ice2Dragon
placebo1
virus86
DustoMan
TheShadyCub
Monsta Mack
jman619
morpheusx
CaliforniaKing
maccabee72
Hair6a11
aea414
decrot
RyogAkari

Not to mention all the other people who post in Wal Mart related Gaming Deal threads.

Damn, I should have referenced an old mid 80's wrestler, THAT would have gotten their attention!

Every time I read one of these anti Wal Mart posts I just think about the episode of Penn and Tellers Bull Shit and the owners of the Hell Mart website. If youve seen it you know what I mean.

Why would the stores computer lie to you about the gift card. The employees do what the machine tells them. And with all the scammers going in there trying to return stuff they didnt buy there, trying to get more change back then they deserve, etc., why would they believe that OP had $10 more then the computer says?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Odd. If someone else were to post an incredibly generalized, stereotypical slam on Best Buy customers (another place many CAG's shop, as is Wal Mart), that poster would be ripped to bits. I call Myke out on his flagrant superiority complex, and I am the one getting bitched at? Ok then.

lross
djkunai
ndcurtis
Ice2Dragon
placebo1
virus86
DustoMan
TheShadyCub
Monsta Mack
jman619
morpheusx
CaliforniaKing
maccabee72
Hair6a11
aea414
decrot
RyogAkari

Not to mention all the other people who post in Wal Mart related Gaming Deal threads.

Damn, I should have referenced an old mid 80's wrestler, THAT would have gotten their attention![/QUOTE]

This is just one in a long line of instances of you trying to pin him. Despite whether or not you actually care about his "redneck agenda," it just comes off as another weak attempt at revenge- or whatever the hell you motive is.

[quote name='mykevermin']WOAH! THAT GUY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU! WAHT CONSPIRACY! CALL QUEEN BEATRIX!

The ironic thing about the OP is that one of the reasons I don't shop at Wal-Mart is to avoid those bloated ego hillbillies who think shouting their way out of every problem is an appropriate, adult, mature response. I'd rather deal with the effete liberal princesses buying designer curtains (still made in third-world nations, but with Isaac Mizrahi's name on them, giving it a touch of panache with that child-labor charm) at Target than Lee-Ron Bupkis, his five screaming bastards, tweety-bird sweatshirt wearing wife, and their bascart full of Little Debbie snacks, Keystone Lite beer, and fishing lures.

So, yes, never shop at Wal-Mart. Avoid the OP and his ilk.

And, for the record, you can pull the "class" card all you want ("blah, they'll be working at Wal-Mart forever"), but you can wake up every morning with the recognition that when your brother thought of the perfect gift for you, he bought up a WALMART GIFT CARD. Christ, I'd feel more loved if someone bought me a dancing kung-fu hamster and a box of 30-year old black licorice from Walgreens.[/QUOTE]

I live in a hillbilly town, i have a hillbilly accent and would prolly be called a country bumpkin if you heard me talk but this line of dialogue you just wrote is just pure full of win. I laughed so hard reading this, my hats off to you. You were pretty much spot on.

And to the OP, learn some manners.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Agreed. That's why I ALWAYS check the gift card amount online before using it when I get it.[/quote]Walmart makes you register for their website to check gift card balances.

No one heard about the issues with gift card balances that Walmart had over the holidays? Major wall street news there son son.

This sounds familiar.
I got some powdered donuts at Walmart.
It said 5 pack, and there were 5 donuts, but my brother said it was 6.
I called the manager and made him aware of his mispackaging of their tiny cake rings, but he just looked at me.
After a quick rant, and making everyone aware of my situation, I got some chips.
I couldn't find the tropical pineapple Doritos my brother was telling me about though...

Personally, Im not a big fan of walmart, and avoid walmart as much as I can. Its not about class, or anything else, its just generalized business ethics that make me dislike them (much like teh sChity.) Disgusting treatment of employees, holding them at sub 32hrs for full time employees denying them benefits. Pushing millions of dollars in profit into their pockets while recommending to employees to go on welfare aswell as social assistance housing. Its disgusting. Almost as disgusting as firing tenured employees to save $$ (ala Circuit City.) Then again, the retailer I work for isnt perect for employee treatment, but they arent unethical imo.

But this Gift card BS is just that. Use your damn head, and look at it from the business' point of veiw. There is a LOT of gift card and credit card fraud, why should a major business that sees thousands ifnot tens of thousands of people on the daily take your 'word' for it?

Wow. I have so many things I'd like to say to some of the more... *special* people who have posted in this thread, but I'm just so floored at the diminished mental capacity of each of these posters, I'm left staring at the screen wondering how they managed to sign up for an account and post their idiotic misgivings on this forum. :whistle2:#

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. I have so many things I'd like to say to some of the more... *special* people who have posted in this thread, but I'm just so floored at the diminished mental capacity of each of these posters, I'm left staring at the screen wondering how they managed to sign up for an account and post their idiotic misgivings on this forum. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Yeah... This thread is all kinds of pathetic.

Very little of it has to do with the OP.

[quote name='BattleChicken']Yeah... This thread is all kinds of pathetic.

Very little of it has to do with the OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Thank's for keeping the thread alive guys.

Why would Wal-Mart give you 10$ for free, just because you claim your entitled to it.

You might as well go fill up a shopping cart and just walk out, telling them that their items are supposed to be free.

If your gonna shop somewhere, anywhere, you don't make the rules. It's one thing if they are actually ripping you off, but when you're clearly in the wrong, they aren't gonna change policy just for you.

did you really need to be as rude as you where? I don't think so. If I was one of the employees I would have told you kindly leave and stop being an ass.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Odd. If someone else were to post an incredibly generalized, stereotypical slam on Best Buy customers (another place many CAG's shop, as is Wal Mart), that poster would be ripped to bits. I call Myke out on his flagrant superiority complex, and I am the one getting bitched at? Ok then.

lross
djkunai
ndcurtis
Ice2Dragon
placebo1
virus86
DustoMan
TheShadyCub
Monsta Mack
jman619
morpheusx
CaliforniaKing
maccabee72
Hair6a11
aea414
decrot
RyogAkari

Damn, I should have referenced an old mid 80's wrestler, THAT would have gotten their attention![/quote]

How the hell did I get looped into this shit? I posted that walmart deals are one store out of 1000000, and thats it.

ass

lross
djkunai
ndcurtis
Ice2Dragon
virus86
DustoMan
TheShadyCub
Monsta Mack
jman619
morpheusx
CaliforniaKing
maccabee72
Hair6a11
aea414
decrot
RyogAkari

Damn, I should have referenced an old mid 80's wrestler, THAT would have gotten their attention![/quote]

:whistle2:# Neither redneck nor retarded. Neither is icedragon. I really hate label's maybe I take that to serious... I really do hate walmart though...

bread's done
Back