Never thought I'd be that "guy"

yup youre a cheater. well see you on that show cheaters soon and youll stab the host.

If the gf didn't know, it's automatically cheating - no 'sorta' or 'halfway' cheating. It's full blown cheatin' man. Cheating is a shady ass thing to do and has consequences ranging from breaking up to Fatal Attraction 'Glenn Close in your bathtub with a butcher knife'. If you wanted attention, the first thing you should've done is break up with your girl or threaten to and then go on that date. That'll get her attention quick. But remember this, you dug the hole, I hope you planned on how to get out. Think with your head not your cock.

Is there are relationship worth saving with GF #1? If not, break it up NOW. Do NOT go ahead with more dates until either you are broken up with GF#1 or you find out she's bi-curious like GF #2

[quote name='jaykrue']If the gf didn't know, it's automatically cheating - no 'sorta' or 'halfway' cheating. It's full blown cheatin' man. Cheating is a shady ass thing to do and has consequences ranging from breaking up to Fatal Attraction 'Glenn Close in your bathtub with a butcher knife'. If you wanted attention, the first thing you should've done is break up with your girl or threaten to and then go on that date. That'll get her attention quick. But remember this, you dug the hole, I hope you planned on how to get out. Think with your head not your cock.[/QUOTE]

Your Custom user avator thing is wrong. You aren't no Pimpology Pro. if your thinking this way. :)

Depends on your definition of "date". I dont see why you cant see another movie with another girl if its innocent.

If you got a little touchy feely, then it was cheating.

If you didnt get touchy feely, but really wanted to...thats half way

[quote name='pimpinc333']Your Custom user avator thing is wrong. You aren't no Pimpology Pro. if your thinking this way. :)[/QUOTE]

Please, lil boy. You don't know what you're talkin' about. Pimpin' isn't about cheating. It's about hooking up with more than one girl. I tell all the girls upfront that I hook up with that I don't want a serious relationship and just want to hook up so there's no schemin', no lyin', no stabbin' in the back. They know what they're gettin' into. They know that despite being fubus, I'll never date any of them. That's the mark of a true pimp. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. :cool:

[quote name='pimpinc333']Do it dude! Cheating is fun since there is a chance you'll get caught. Soo good! I Heart Thrills.[/QUOTE]

Ha. Yeah. Well, I tried that once..

..turned out that they were actually related. D'oh. Freakin' 3rd cousins.

[quote name='r1s3n']But I just got back from going on a date with this really cute girl, and my gf has no idea. I'm not trying to justify it, I've just been ignored for a few weeks and wanted some attention. I know some of you "Super Studs" this shit is an every day occurance but, me I'm not one fighting off the chicks so this was pretty big deal.

So fellow CAG's is this the first step towards fully cheating? And if so how many of you been down this path?

I'm not sure what is going to come of this, she's leaving in the spring so it's not like this has any long term possiblities. Oh and for the record date girl knows about the gf.

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

This is definitely the first step towards trouble and many would say that you have already "cheated". That isn't necessarily a bad thing though. It all depends on how much value you place on your current relationship and if you truly wish for it to continue. If your current gf isn't serious about you then what you did is nothing to worry about. However, once you have entered a long-term relationship, most girls will not tolerate this type of thing.

[quote name='Scorch']Ha. Yeah. Well, I tried that once..

..turned out that they were actually related. D'oh. Freakin' 3rd cousins.[/QUOTE]

damn that sucks. what are that odds that the girl you were cheating with was your girlfriends cousin.

[quote name='2poor']damn that sucks. what are that odds that the girl you were cheating with was your girlfriends cousin.[/QUOTE]

Considering I live in TN, probably not as remote as you think.

dude, just hang out with the new girl and see what happens. if you start throwing down with her, then you should consider breaking it off with the current girlfriend, but if you are just hanging out with the new girl, and not doing anything more than maybe giving her a smooch here or there, it's no big deal, and it's not "cheating". if you were married then it would be completely different, but you aren't, so eff it.

i mean, don't get me wrong, the whole situation might end up giving you a massive headache, but at the same time, sometimes hanging out with a new girl can be a good thing. it can remind of you why you like your current girlfriend in the first place, and show you why you're with her and not some other broad.

Having two girlfreinds at once is the first step.

The second is getting syphilis and having it eat your brain.

syphilis = mini zombie

Ah, young love!

You young people think that love is all about feeling and magic and destiny. When feelings change it wasn't meant to be and all that crap. That's all bullshit.

When it comes down to it, real love is work. You have to work on yourself to retain your value as a person keep your mate interested. You also have to work on your mind and justify your reasons for loving your mate on a frequent basis. Love cannot be taken for granted as some magical entity that lasts forever or passes from one person to another based on fate.

It won't work unless you work at it - consciously. It must be maintained just like any other living thing.

You need to re-evaluate yourself and this so-called girlfriend and decide whether or not she is the one you would choose to be the mother of your children, or just some cockbait you want to pin down on the bed 5 times a week. If it's the latter, then you don't really have a problem, do you? If it's the former, then you need to get right with yourself and your mind and start making rational decisions based on the truth, not what you feel.

[quote name='2poor']yup youre a cheater. well see you on that show cheaters soon and youll stab the host.[/QUOTE]

That'd be fun to watch. Let me know when the OP is on, and I'll get the popcorn ready. :cool:

[quote name='Scorch']Ha. Yeah. Well, I tried that once..

..turned out that they were actually related. D'oh. Freakin' 3rd cousins.[/QUOTE]

Scorch... be honest... are you really the "how does he know your name?!" guy?

:rofl: ;)

So fellow CAG's is this the first step towards fully cheating?

It's already full blown cheating. If you think it's acceptable to cheat just because you feel ignored, then you have a problem. If you are actually in a relationship you should go to the other person and tell them you feel ignored, cheating will solve nothing. At best you'll get away with it and still be ignored and, at worse, you'll get dumped, seriously hurt someone, feel like a jackass, have a new enemy and end up without a significant other. You don't solve your problems by just cheating every time your relationship isn't at its best.

If you're done with the relationship just end it, no one wants a bitter ex.

No one has asked so I will do it.

Have you considered that the reason she isn't paying attention to you is because she may have found someone else?

While I don't see anything wrong with what you did every last female on this planet will. You might as well break it off and see what happens. If she comes back, cool. If not, move on.

I'm sure glad that I am married.

[quote name='r1s3n']So fellow CAG's is this the first step towards fully cheating? And if so how many of you been down this path?
[/QUOTE]

I don't post enough for anyone to listen to me or whatever, but I was exactly where you are now about 3 months ago. For me, it started real innocent and slowly evolved into something a lot more than I would have imagined... to the point where I don't feel the same for the woman I'm with and this coming Tuesday that relationship is going to be over.

So basically, what I'm saying is be prepared for everything that's to come... both good and bad... because by the time your other woman leaves you might be happy she's gone or you might not want her to leave.

[quote name='DarkSol']I don't post enough for anyone to listen to me or whatever, but I was exactly where you are now about 3 months ago. For me, it started real innocent and slowly evolved into something a lot more than I would have imagined... to the point where I don't feel the same for the woman I'm with and this coming Tuesday that relationship is going to be over.

So basically, what I'm saying is be prepared for everything that's to come... both good and bad... because by the time your other woman leaves you might be happy she's gone or you might not want her to leave.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this guy's got the right idea.

The date was just dinner, book store browsing, and a movie. As for what happened nothing, I kept some space there between us for a reason oh and jarhead was alright to.

As for her seeing someone else eh... At least one of us is happy. Considering we haven't seen each other in like 2 months I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she was seeing someone else.

Guess what it comes down to is that I haven't been happy with this girl. I found myself being neglected, and I enjoyed the attention.

I decided that I'm going to break up with the gf and not date new girl, want to get my head on straight before I complicate my life again.

r1s3n

long distance is tough unless you're really willing to commit, otherwise, both of you are just being a ball and chain. if it was meant to be, you'll get together later when you're closer or when things are more settled.

[quote name='r1s3n']The date was just dinner, book store browsing, and a movie. As for what happened nothing, I kept some space there between us for a reason oh and jarhead was alright to.

As for her seeing someone else eh... At least one of us is happy. Considering we haven't seen each other in like 2 months I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she was seeing someone else.

Guess what it comes down to is that I haven't been happy with this girl. I found myself being neglected, and I enjoyed the attention.

I decided that I'm going to break up with the gf and not date new girl, want to get my head on straight before I complicate my life again.

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

Get one last play before you break up.

You know what it feels like a long distance thing but no, we live in the same town she has no time for me. Family shit, work shit, more family shit. Don't know if they are just excuses, lies or the truth but anytime something comes up I'd be pushed to the side.

Lol no last fuck either, so should I do the "I'd like to still be friends thing"? I hated it when girls did that to me.

r1s3n

say it if you mean it. and if you mean it, buck up and make the effort to wade through the awkward weeks of "kinda friends but still fuckin' wierd."

oh don't hit her up for one last trick, tricks are for kids.

2 months is a long time to have not seen your gf. It sounds like she has moved on and forgot to let you in on that fact. You need to talk to her and find out if you even have some one to cheat on anymore.

[quote name='r1s3n']So fellow CAG's is this the first step towards fully cheating?[/QUOTE]

The first step was when you considered it to begin with.

If you don't want to be with your girlfriend and want to be with another girl, then - naturally - dump your girlfriend.

It will hurt her less than you cheating on her, ya selfish dicky.

If you havent seen her for 2 months and you live in the same town...that relationship has been over long ago.

Just hang out with the new chick, going on a date with another girl isnt cheating if you didnt even kiss her.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']did you bang her? if not, then it ain't cheating[/QUOTE]

You say that, but I doubt you hold to that standard both ways...
If your girlfriend did everything but let the guy put it inside him, you'd probably dump her and call her a little slut.

Did you getz da buttseckz?

Also cheating with a fat girl is considered volunteer work and is not cheating and you can claim a deduction on your taxes for it.

[quote name='JSweeney']You say that, but I doubt you hold to that standard both ways...
If your girlfriend did everything but let the guy put it inside him, you'd probably dump her and call her a little slut.[/QUOTE]

Whats the guy gonna put inside himself? We all make error's :)

[quote name='bmulligan']Ah, young love!

You young people think that love is all about feeling and magic and destiny. When feelings change it wasn't meant to be and all that crap. That's all bullshit.

When it comes down to it, real love is work. You have to work on yourself to retain your value as a person keep your mate interested. You also have to work on your mind and justify your reasons for loving your mate on a frequent basis. Love cannot be taken for granted as some magical entity that lasts forever or passes from one person to another based on fate.

It won't work unless you work at it - consciously. It must be maintained just like any other living thing.

You need to re-evaluate yourself and this so-called girlfriend and decide whether or not she is the one you would choose to be the mother of your children, or just some cockbait you want to pin down on the bed 5 times a week. If it's the latter, then you don't really have a problem, do you? If it's the former, then you need to get right with yourself and your mind and start making rational decisions based on the truth, not what you feel.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. Kind of sad that this hasn't been quoted or acknowledged since it was posted!

Long distance is tough, but you have to plan to eliminate it from the get-go. 2 months apart is too much for any relationship. Either see each other once a month and always talk online or on the phone, or don't even try. It's hard enough not being in person to build the relationship, so you have to build in other ways. I speak from experience on this. (She's from MI, I'm from NJ, we spent 9 months apart and we now live together)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Whats the guy gonna put inside himself? We all make error's :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, we don't know what kind of freaks these people hang around.
Maybe the guy prefers to be a reciever than a pitcher, but still likes women.

[quote name='r1s3n']The date was just dinner, book store browsing, and a movie. As for what happened nothing, I kept some space there between us for a reason oh and jarhead was alright to.

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

This is the first honorable thing I've read on this thread. You're doing the right thing. Don't let yourself go down that road of being willing to walk right up to the edge of the line where you're not even sure if you're cheating or not. This is about who you are and who you will be for the rest of your life. You're probably young, so I can tell you as an old late 20-something that "changing" and fixing bad habits is a LOT harder the older you get. Things you thought you'd only do once become impossibly hard to separate yourself from after you get older. It's a wierd thing to me, but much as I wish it weren't true it is.

Choose who you want to be someday now, and then be that person. Compromises turn into lifestyles faster than you would believe, and then they aren't compromises anymore, you just find yourself looking at other girls and making the one you're with feel like crap (though she'll keep it inside). Do you really want to do that to someone you feel is the most precious person in the world? You won't be able to help it if you don't make the choice to not be that person today.

[quote name='$hady']Also cheating with a fat girl is considered volunteer work and is not cheating and you can claim a deduction on your taxes for it.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Please, lil boy. You don't know what you're talkin' about. Pimpin' isn't about cheating. It's about hooking up with more than one girl. I tell all the girls upfront that I hook up with that I don't want a serious relationship and just want to hook up so there's no schemin', no lyin', no stabbin' in the back. They know what they're gettin' into. They know that despite being fubus, I'll never date any of them. That's the mark of a true pimp. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid you're only half right, friend. You're a player, but that doesn't make you a pimp. A true pimp has women turn trix for sex and gets his cut of the action. Nothing wrong with being a true player for yours, however. A true pimp cons women into buying them expenisve items. Like 50 said, "I told her if she like me, she should keep me icy."

As far as the relationship, you are doing this half-hearted. You want your girl to notice that you've strayed from your feelings for her in hopes that it will bring you closer. Unles she's the freak of the week, that's not going to happen. Sounds like she has you on the hook. Better to rip your lip and swim away than to be reeled in and gutted, if you catch my meaning.

Here is the number 1 -800- 5800 tom. Leykis 101 listen and learn. If you don't get attention from your gf then you must dtb. Second you should always tell chicks the truth don't be in a relationship its too much hassle. Second the chick that knows you have a gf and doesn't mind then you can only use her as a booty call and nothing else.

It won't work unless you work at it - consciously. It must be maintained just like any other living thing.(Bmulligan is so correct) Once you have you're carrier and you have screwed around then you can think about a relationship and be committed to it. Again listen to the Tom Leykis show.

here is a link.
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

http://www.fmtalki.com/skin/blurb.php?sectionId=215&contentId=79700

I have two older brothers. I've learned not to even get myself in a bad situation. Take a break, breakup, etc. . . Prefrebly after you've become "friends" with another girl and you're both ready to take to it the next level. That's me though. Still wrong, but less danger. And from my experience boy is there danger. Women are nuts.

[quote name='j.elles'] And from my experience boy is there danger. Women are nuts.[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken...I consider myself a pretty nice guy; I used to be a little bit "too" nice to girls I dated. That all changed once I was done dating the girl who tried to stab me with scissors. And the one who tried to throw a gigantic candle through my sliding glass back door. And the one who threatened to tell my mother I was gay if I broke up with her. And the one who decided to tell me she was married after we had been seeing each other about a month, and then decide she had enough of her husband and was going to get a divorce - after she told him alllll about me! Keep in mind he was an ex-Marine...man woman sure are nuts! I'm glad I finally found one who is completely sane and actually treats me well....

[quote name='The Truth']I'm afraid you're only half right, friend. You're a player, but that doesn't make you a pimp. A true pimp has women turn trix for sex and gets his cut of the action. Nothing wrong with being a true player for yours, however. A true pimp cons women into buying them expenisve items. Like 50 said, "I told her if she like me, she should keep me icy."[/QUOTE]

Haha, I wouldn't look to rap artists as inspiration for pimpin'. It's a lifestyle choice. And if she's being tricked/conned into doing anything, that's still not the mark of a true pimp. That's the difference between a low level hustler and a high class pimp - class. I hardly give any of my fubus gifts and usually I get them in return though I never ask for it. Each one of my fubus know that all I want them for is sex. As for making them turn trix, I could but it's not worth my time. I'm already making big money in real estate, no need to make change on the side. I'd rather be a wealthy mofo than a rich biatch. Like Chris Rock said, "Shaq is rich... the guy who signs Shaq's checks is wealthy." :lol:

< /sarcasm >

bread's done
Back