Never Traded/buy on here, I have a question...

solidkevin

CAG Veteran
If I buy a game from someone on here what if they dont ship? Can anything be done? I will only use paypal so hopefully they may be able to get my money back but, have any of you encountered something like this?

basically, the feedback system is what protects you. that is why lower traders must usually ship first because they have no feedback to prove they are trustworthy. now, there is nothing from keeping someone from building up alot of feedback and then ripping off alot of people, but it usually doesnt happen, and when it does, you will see it quickly in the forums. also anyone that doesnt fulfill their part of the trade is put into a trading timeout.

paypal has all the protection you need. if they don't send it and you file a claim they give the seller a certain period of time to respond to them with a delivery confirmation or documents that make their case. If they don't respond(which is what will most likely happen if they are scamming you) then they give the buyer their money back and go after the seller themselves.

Thanks a lot! I've been a paypal user for years but only with ebay, never used it on other sites that's why I was worried.

bread's done
Back