NeverLand Card Battles $4.98 & FREE Shipping

Huh, never heard of this game. But it's not on PSN and I only have a Vita, so it doesn't matter. :/

[quote name='Kenshindono']from a 3rd party seller with only a 95 rating? blea[/QUOTE]

And fulfilled by Amazon so if it doesn't meet your standards, it's an easy return.

Funny I was just thinking about this game the other day but could not remember what it was called. Too bad I dropped my psp too many times. Not to many reasons to buy another one now. Just wish it was on psn. If they give a decent showing at e3 and a price drop I will get a vita.

[quote name='drastion']Funny I was just thinking about this game the other day but could not remember what it was called.
random.gif
Too bad I dropped my psp too many times. Not to many reasons to buy another one now. Just wish it was on psn. If they give a decent showing at e3 and a price drop I will get a vita.[/QUOTE]

get a wii u!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='tommythethumb']And fulfilled by Amazon so if it doesn't meet your standards, it's an easy return.[/QUOTE]

my standards include new games being... you know. New. Ive gotten a lot of resealed junk from 3rd party sellers in the past, sometimes even with the used stickers on it. True you can return it but its still a hassle. i rarely buy anything lower than a 98-99% rating. Big game vendor is about the only 100 rated one

i went ahead and got a couple but am leery. their rating is low and theres several negatives about the quality of their items. i did get a bunch of other psp/ds games from other sellers though

[quote name='whoknows']Sarcasm?

Or something worse?[/QUOTE]

what?

bread's done
Back