Neverwinter Nights Complete FREE Download @ Gametap Shop

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!
Normal price is $29.95, now FREE

Called “the total package – a PC gaming classic for the ages” – Neverwinter Nights Complete brings together every game and expansion of the critically acclaimed franchise into one compilation.
Includes Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark, Shadows of the Undrentide, Kingmaker, Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer, Mysteries of Westgate, Storm of Zehir.

Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Nights Complete Download Features
  • Phenomenal Value - 2 GOTY winners, every expansion, and average metacritic score of 89%, all for one low price.
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 - Never before released in a collection, included with all of its expansion packs.
http://www.gametap-shop.com/buy-download-pc-games/Dungeons-&-Dragons---NWN-Complete-2244-25.html

Thanks to belarus94 at SD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bdb2m']I think it's already dead. Getting payment refused at checkout.[/QUOTE]

Same. Why won't they take my 0 dollars ! :cry:

I've never used gametap before. Is it similar to gog.com in that the games have been modified to work on modern operating systems?

It worked fine for me, no payment info. I already had an account, that may have something to do with it, but still no payment on file.

[quote name='jsivley']I've never used gametap before. Is it similar to gog.com in that the games have been modified to work on modern operating systems?[/QUOTE]

This is a retail release, you can go to target or amazon and pick up a boxed copy. Box says it works with Windows 7 so I assume it would be ok, if it weren't dead.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Any existing members able to gift it to me? Lol pm me for email address, thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here! :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']i have a gametap account. is it the same thing? if it is i can't remember my pass...[/QUOTE]

yes it is, just do the "forgot password" thing

i think i got a copy. unfortunately, it doesnt redeem on steam. ill give it away if i can. the site is experiencing a lot of traffic so i will post here if i can access it later.

ok well i cant gift it because i chose not to in the beginning and honestly im not going to download and play it.
if anyone wants it i will post the gametap login i made up for anyone who wants the free copy.
username: dc#4 (# is a number from 0 to 9)
pass: ABC123

[quote name='sinned47']ok well i cant gift it because i chose not to in the beginning and honestly im not going to download and play it.
if anyone wants it i will post the gametap login i made up for anyone who wants the free copy.
pass: ABC123[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a hero. I appreciate your generosity.

[quote name='sinned47']ok well i cant gift it because i chose not to in the beginning and honestly im not going to download and play it.

That's going to suck for anyone that wants to try the multiplayer. Multiple people will have access to the key.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Except you can change the password, so no they won't...[/QUOTE]

It's too late for that, I'm sure at least a few people already gained access to it. Would've been better to PM the account info IMO, but I appreciate the effort.

I couldn't get past the payment error. VeriSign needs to check their system if that is what prevented me from using Gametap. Guess I'll stick with GOG and Steam. No soup for you (Gametap)!

did somebody change the pw? i tried the 10 possible usernames and none of them worked.

[quote name='rpnguyen']did somebody change the pw? i tried the 10 possible usernames and none of them worked.[/QUOTE]

I assume it's long gone by now. I tried it too with hopes of being able to use the single player.

Ah the oldest email gathering scam in the book. Offer people something for free and not give it to them. Well played Gametap.

I'm suspicious now you say that. Maybe this was an email / pw gathering stunt all along. I requested a pw/reset and never got the email !!

I wonder if this does not work since they do not ask for any payment info to check out. Too bad they do not have a $1-2 game to combo this with.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I wonder if this does not work since they do not ask for any payment info to check out. Too bad they do not have a $1-2 game to combo this with.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't even work when you try to buy a game with it, it gives you the same error message.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Anyone know of any other good deals on this collection?[/QUOTE]

I have a hard copy of NWN 2 I can let go for the cost of shipping and some change. Otherwise I would check GOG. It may not be the collection, but its a far better deal than most physical copies.

I so wanted this deal, but I also can't get it to go through...do those with existing accounts have any luck? If so, could you PM me and maybe have it sent to my email. Thanks.

Yeah can find the first game for 5 bucks currently on both GOG and Gamersgate. 2nd game seems to only ever go on sale on Steam. Was a daily a few days ago but not now.

Apparently I made an account back in 2008 but I cannot remember the password and the password recovery tool fails to send an email to my account.

I contacted them, and this is the reply I received, lol:

Hello,
We are sorry for the issue you have been experiencing when purchasing this game on our website.
Unfortunately, due to a bug with our platform, the price has been incorrectly shown as 0,00 USD, which was obviously an economical non-sense.
Due to the end of the year vacations, our team has not been able to fix this bug as promptly as expected. The game has been removed from our catalogue and we will put it live again at the correct price soon.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience which we may have caused and for the delay with our reply.
Thanks for your understanding,

[quote name='dark-star']I contacted them, and this is the reply I received, lol:

Hello,
We are sorry for the issue you have been experiencing when purchasing this game on our website.
Unfortunately, due to a bug with our platform, the price has been incorrectly shown as 0,00 USD, which was obviously an economical non-sense.
Due to the end of the year vacations, our team has not been able to fix this bug as promptly as expected. The game has been removed from our catalogue and we will put it live again at the correct price soon.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience which we may have caused and for the delay with our reply.
Thanks for your understanding,[/QUOTE]

Got the same message word for word. Oh well.

Yeah, same message here. Makes sense I guess, but how do you let it go so long without changing it? I understand they were on vacation but a lot of people grabbed it for free before they found out. I know they blocked the purchase through VeriSign, but if they had time to do that, didn't they have time to fix the price? Oh well, just complaining cause I wanted the game haha. Glad some of you got it at least.

bread's done
Back