New 1st Party SNES controllers

drumbandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I went to the Nintendo.com store to finally pick up a couple of new SNES pads, and to my horror, they aren't listed anymore. :hot: At first I thought it might just be a temporary thing, but then I noticed the NES pads are gone too. Now I fear the worst.

So what's my best bet for new SNES pads now? eBay has nothing but cheap knockoffs with outrageous shipping. Same as what this store has. Are these any good? Any impressions out there?

Any other suggestions would be most welcome.

Hi There,

I am the founder of the website you made reference to. I actually should thank you as I have received multiple hits from this link (why I came to see what all the fuss was about) and actually one purchase! If my shipping rates are that outrageous (roughly $5.90 for anywhere in the US), contact me and I will be happy to try to work something out with you. I also can usually find an original controller from some of the local brick & mortar stores if that is what you require. Anyway, thought this was kind of funny that I have made it into the inner circle of the online gaming community, so I had to respond. Hope I can help or that you have already found what you are looking for.

Brian Coleman

[quote name='drumbandit']I went to the Nintendo.com store to finally pick up a couple of new SNES pads, and to my horror, they aren't listed anymore. :hot: At first I thought it might just be a temporary thing, but then I noticed the NES pads are gone too. Now I fear the worst.

So what's my best bet for new SNES pads now? eBay has nothing but cheap knockoffs with outrageous shipping. Same as what this store has. Are these any good? Any impressions out there?

Any other suggestions would be most welcome.[/QUOTE]

Well, first off, I didn't mean your store when I mentioned the outrageous shipping, just the guys on eBay charging as much as 10 frickin' dollars shipping. (Though c'mon, you can do better than 5.90 ;) )

Secondly... do I win a free controller for the hits? :lol:

But yeah, I'm going to check B&M stores when I go to pick up Advance Wars DS tomorrow... but I never have much luck with them. I might try one of your's if I can get any good feedback on them.

You are right, I can do better than 5.90 : ) If you live closer than CA (I'm in NC) then the price will be less (you just have to let me know that)! The guys on eBay usually make 100% of their profit from shipping. Which is of course a sleazy way to do business. I charge the max amount for what shipping could actually cost me, and while I feel bad for the person who lives only one state away, it is better than me losing $4 for the shipment to CA :) But that is why I am working hard to get my site up to the top, so that people realize they have some other choices for shopping besides eBay & Amazon. There are a ton of suppliers out there if you look hard enough. While I won't give away a free controller (I don't do enough business for these kinds of promtions yet :) I will thank you again, and be happy to deliver a controller to you if you so choose. Again, good luck.

[quote name='drumbandit']Well, first off, I didn't mean your store when I mentioned the outrageous shipping, just the guys on eBay charging as much as 10 frickin' dollars shipping. (Though c'mon, you can do better than 5.90 ;) )

Secondly... do I win a free controller for the hits? :lol:

But yeah, I'm going to check B&M stores when I go to pick up Advance Wars DS tomorrow... but I never have much luck with them. I might try one of your's if I can get any good feedback on them.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back