New 360 Bundles at Amazon (dead for now)

Wet Ninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Amazon now has the new Xbox 360 bundles listed.

Xbox 360 Arcade System bundle (available Oct. 23) Link appears to be dead now

Xbox 360 Pro Value bundle (available Oct. 9) Link appears to be dead now

There are no details yet, but these should be the same bundles that were recently rumored:

• October 9: The Xbox 360 Pro package will come with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance as pack-ins. The games will be in one case, similar to the Sega GT 2002/Jet Grind Radio Future combo disc that was packed-in with the original Xbox for a time, but in this case each game will come on its own DVD.
  • October 23: The Elite will get the same package. No price drops on either system, you just get two free games with it.
  • New Xbox Core Sku "at the end of October" that will include a new version of the system with an HDMI port, wireless controller, 256MB memory card, and five arcade games on a physical disc. The games will be Boom-Boom Rocket, Pac-man, Uno, Feeding Frenzy, and Luxor 2. This package is expected to retail for the normal Core price of $279.99.

The Elite bundle doesn't seem to be listed yet.

Edit: I found these thanks to a mention on Next Generation.

Edit 2: The premium and elite were recently listed on BestBuy.com.

Edit 3: The link for the core now appears to be dead.

Edit 4: The link for the pro bundle is now dead too. Here's a link to all the 360 consoles listed on Amazon. Keep checking that link; when the two bundles above were in stock, they appeared in that list.

Amazon no longer has the 360 Premium in stock, and they haven't since last week; this has got to be the replacement.

I just put my preorder in for the Pro bundle.

Can't wait to see that Arcade disc show up used at game shops for cheap. It's sure to be cheaper than buying all the games separately.

I wanted an HDMI box but the HDTV I'm getting has VGA so I think I'm going to use that instead. I heard it's a much better picture in 1080p through VGA.

Now the Pro link is also dead, it wasn't before though, so it's pretty recent

Also, i checked with gamestop, they apparently dont know anything about a new bundle being launched on the 9th

that would be awsome if the pro version comes out the 9th. If we hit a certain sales target this weekend, I have to buy my employee a 360 as a bonus. It would be nice to get him a pro version and keep the games for myself.

FYI; my order for the Pro Bundle is still alive.

Shipping estimate: October 13, 2007
Delivery estimate: October 18, 2007 - October 20, 2007

Wait and see.

Thanks for the update; I was going to post to ask if anyone had ordered one. In my Amazon wishlist, the Pro Bundle has "This item is no longer available" listed beneath it. I'm guessing Amazon posted the bundles early and MS asked them to pull the listings.

Whatever the bundle is, I hope GS carries it. I am going to pick one up once the bundle comes. I almost bought a 360, but the same day I was going to buy it, i heard the rumor of the Oct 9th bundle. changed my gameplan :)

Should we expect some sort of announcement when the Forza/UA bundles are released, or will I be able to just walk into BB or CC on the 9th and see it on the shelf?

Made the mistake of buying a refurb 360 so I'm in the market for a brand new one, just waiting for a good deal to pick one up.

bread's done
Back