New 360/PS3 Road Rash?

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
So I'm taking surveys for the WR Insiders so I can get free stuff, and got into a fairly deep video games survey. And within it asked me:

"Please read the following description of an upcoming game called Road Rash:
Go where cars can't in Road Rash on the Xbox 360 and PS3. Customize cutting-edge motorcycles and race through traffic at insane speeds while engaging in brutal hand-to-hand combat with other riders. In this modern day, winner takes all, two-wheel warrior, battle royal racer, you'll be playing in traffic like never before."

I haven't heard of any new Road Rash games, and these surveys seem to have an uncanny ability to pre-announce new games...so thoughts?

Could be cool .

If they can combine the breakneck speed of the Burnout series with the tried and true Road Rash gameplay this could be awesome .

Online biker gangs FTW !

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've been dying for a new Road Rash. Still remember playing Road Rash 3D on my PSX while blasting Rammstein back in the day...[/quote]
I used to do that too.. Except I blasted Disturbed. :)

I loved the original Genny RR games back in the day. They havent really held up tho, if I remember they ran at about 8fps. But back when I only has a snes, this was one of the Gen games I was jealous of.

This could be great, or it could totally suck. Every attempt to remake a Road Rash game after the Genesis sucked imo. The PS1 game sucked, and the GBA game sucks.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']I used to do that too.. Except I blasted Disturbed. :)[/quote]

Back in the day for me though was when the game first came out lol

bread's done
Back