NEW! 360/PS3 Wet $19.99 @ goHastings.com & Hastings B&M

jester55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
233 (100%)
Wet for both :360:/:ps3: on sale this week @ goHastings.com for $19.99 New Plus Shipping!

OR

Wet for both :360:/:ps3: on sale this week @ your local Hastings B&M for $19.99 Plus Tax!

Pretty good deal I thought. Thinking of using some GC credit on this. Please be gentle as this it my first deal post and I didn't see it posted yet....

-Jester55

I could never really get into the demo much. It was okay, but just didn't feel great to me. However, $20 is a good price and might be exactly what the game would be worth to someone like me.

Anyone played the full thing and found it better than the demo?

This may be YMMV. But I went to pickup WET and it was there for 19.99 but I also saw F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin for 9.99 for PS3 so I also picked that up.

I actually had a lot of fun with this game. I have yet to beat it and there are defintiely some annoying parts, but its a great buy for a 20 spot! You will either love or hate the art style and game mechanics, but I love it. Its kind of like Stranglehold and DMC meets Pulp Fiction (or any Tarantino flick) with a badass chick as the main character. I really loved the DMC style sword/guns gameplay mixed with the Stranglehold style powerups! Think Ill be putting in some more time with this puppy!

PS... the combo system is also friggin sweeeetttt!!!!!

I'll wait and see if amazon matches. This game has steadily dropped in price since it's release, so it's only a matter of time until this price is it's MSRP anyway

I wasn't so impressed by the demo I wanted to get it used, but I have been eyeing the price drops. $20 seems to be a good price. I've never ordered from Hastings before, do they have a free shipping option?

bread's done
Back