New additons to tradelist, PS2 and PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouthBreather82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Took down the PC games until I can confirm/deny which ones will be possible to use by other users other than myself

Rules, If you have a CAG feeback below 20 expect to ship first, for those under 20 feel free to check out my ebay id for some referances
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=deathwished13&ftab=AllFeedback

Haves
disc conditon is included on each game on a 1-10 scale

PS2
Devil may cry- 8
Devil may cry 2 disc 1- 8.5, disc 2-9
Devil may cry 3- NO MANUAL- 9
Silent Hill 2 NO Manual - 7
Hitman 2 GH- 9
Resident Evil CVX w DMC demo- both discs have a condition of 9
Metal gear sold 3- Hollywood vidoe case no manual--8

DS
USB wifi dongle with installer disc

360-
Xbox live account not sure if this is transferable or not if you know of a way lmk
Expires somewhere in the range of Febuary-April
120pts- I believe
Metal Slug- cant remember which one
Paper boy
TMNT acade
Worms
Sonic the HedgeHog
Ikuragwa
Aegis Wing
Chess
Some poker puzzle game-cant remember the name
Pacman
Pinball- cant remember name
there are a few other games that I can not remember off the top of my head
COD4 DLC
Halo 3 DLC 2 or 3 different map packs

Also am getting rid of a football card collection if anyone is intrested not going to list anything unless there is any intrest these are trade only items(some listed, Cutler auto, Lienart auto, Trent edwards auto, Jamarcus auto, fred taylor nfl shield 1/1, ect, ect)

Wants PS2 and Ps1 games will check lists, would prefer games that discs that conditons are 7.5 or better and are complete. Depending on the title may consider them if not however.
Top wants
Maximo
Suikoden series
Red faction 1 and 2
Prince of Persia sands of time
Predator Concrete jungle
Syphon filter 2

also intrested in psp games aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
bryenfury you have a few games I might be intrested in, will recheck your list tomorrow sometime when I have more than a couple seconds to check it

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']PM sent for my Uno XBL download code and Robotron (both) for Metal Slug.

Electronic delivery would be preferred but I can ship the cards.[/quote]

tried to pm you but I need to free up some space in my PM cache.......long story short the game is attached to my live account and like I stated I am not sure if I can even transfer the account without my CC and personal info attached to it. If anyone can confirm/deny of a way to do so lmk as I would like to take it off the list if it is not possible

Wow never have gotten this message before.

MouthBreather82 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Must be pretty popular...

[quote name='T3kN']Wow never have gotten this message before.

Must be pretty popular...[/quote]

lol

I deleted all the posts so if anyone needs to send a pm feel free

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back