NEW Antec Sonata III computer case, Unreal Tournament 3 $48, $12 Blu-rays and HD-DVD

sonicbooom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I have Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3 and it is complete and in excellent condition.

Asking for $48 shipped.

The Sonata III case is brand new, but I did open the box to take the power supply out because I want to keep it for a computer I'm going to build in a few months. I might sell the power supply later on if I decide to go with a modular psu (likely to happen). Deal for now is for the case only. UPC is cut out. Here's a link to the full specs:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129024

Asking for $55 shipped.

Blu-ray:

Stir of Echoes (new/sealed)
Corpse Bride (near new condition)

Babel HD-DVD (great condition)

I will accept trades for blu-ray movies only.

As per the ToS, you are allowed only ONE tradelist. This includes For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy. Your other tradelist has been locked. Please use the EDIT -> Advanced function to update your tradelist as you need. Thanks.

Ahh shiz, I need a new case and I'm liking the air filter thingy.

So you would be cool with trading for Blu Ray Movies right?

I didn't see anywhere but does this include a key for the lock? Seems a bit silly to ask but hey, sometimes you never know :whistle2:k
Also, just curious as to why the UPC is missing.

You happen to have the Spiderman Trilogy yet?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']More than likely had a rebate for the product. Antec has a lot of good rebates.[/quote] Ahh, that's what I figured.

Yeah there was a rebate. I was going to use this case, but now I'm thinking about sticking with the 900 I have, or going with a p182 or using a pure HTPC case in a nsk2480. But I'm going to use the psu for now if I don't get a modular one.

I'll check if there is a key.. most likely it's in the plastic. I know there was a lock on the door, but I didn't check for the key.

bread's done
Back