New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
SR3 is amazing. some or all copies might even have download codes for SR2, no? I got 3 from gamefly and it came with it, but that could've just been an early release?

[quote name='maxiell']XCom :ps3: is back in stock, just ordered one with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Had one in my cart for a couple minutes, then went OOS. Will keep refreshing though.

Thanks Op, picked up Adventure Time, Rayman Origins, Rumble Blast and Classic Games for 3DS.

Will check for Xcom when I'm at the store as it's suspiciously not available at any store round here, which seems unlikely.

[quote name='RySenkari']In for one Ice King. For $10 that's not bad and if I don't like it Gamestop will probably give me at least five bucks for it.[/QUOTE]

fun game, but short. I completed both the regular and + modes in less than 24 hours. you'll probably be able to get more than you paid through ebay.

Xcom back in stock for a limited time. Had to enter 2 giftcards and did so too quick, forgot to get my free expedited shipping. Oh well, I have enough to hold me over anyways :)

Edit: I may have got the only one >_>

Ah, the only thing I wanted really was Red Faction and Metriod Other M and they're off the site. Wondering if I should pull the trigger on NBA Baller Beats and Adventure Time. Might just go to my Best Buy later and see what they have.

Really dumb question but is store pickup offline? It says pikmin 2 unavailable I'm every store near NYC- am I too late or are they just not in system due to clearance?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Really dumb question but is store pickup offline? It says pikmin 2 unavailable I'm every store near NYC- am I too late or are they just not in system due to clearance?[/QUOTE]

I just snagged a Saints Row The Third (PS3) for $10 for in-store pickup at my local BB so it worked fine for me.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Really dumb question but is store pickup offline? It says pikmin 2 unavailable I'm every store near NYC- am I too late or are they just not in system due to clearance?[/QUOTE]

store pickup worked for me too, grabbed saints row, rayman and pokemon on 3ds. you might double check, because some say shipping is unavailable, you can still order those for store pickup. but i saw a couple that had "order now" grayed out into "sold out online", and those you cant even order for store pickup.

[quote name='ritchardf']store pickup worked for me too, grabbed saints row, rayman and pokemon on 3ds. you might double check, because some say shipping is unavailable, you can still order those for store pickup. but i saw a couple that had "order now" grayed out into "sold out online", and those you cant even order for store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Also if a store has less than 3, chances are its going to say its out of stock when you look it up on the locator.

[quote name='mrclutch']Can't add Starhawk to my cart. Working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Sold out click inside i was like yes! then error...

Don't even know what a Pikmin is. No Wii, yet. Bought. Had to have it shipped.

Some of my pick up stuff is ready. WOOP!

There was a reason I missed that other Fable deal, WOOP!:D

[quote name='TeamSwish']My mission is NHL 12 and the Show 12. I don't have much faith though.[/QUOTE]
No listings on search u got links?

Can someone please tell me if the 3DS version of Rayman supports co-op> The Bestbuy page says it works but other information I've found online says that it does not.

DON'T TRUST THE INVENTORY CHECKER. I have just left best buy at Cumberland ga, and picked up xcom, even though the inventory checker had all stores marked as unavailable. I they had at least 5 copies.

Went down to my local Best Buy and they happened to have 1 copy of X-Com although the online thing said it was unavailable in pretty much every store in Nyc.

damn; adventure time for 3ds is unavailable at any store by me, plus it's a 40 minute drive to the nearest one so I'm not going to even attempt going to see if the inventory tracker is off

STAcK IT with the target buy 2 get 1 free deal and makes it even better

got

pokemon blast
hey you
and card game for the 3ds for 20 out the door

Thanks TC. I just ordered Lego Harry Potter online w free shipping for the sale price!

SWEETNESS!

[quote name='mewman13']DON'T TRUST THE INVENTORY CHECKER. I have just left best buy at Cumberland ga, and picked up xcom, even though the inventory checker had all stores marked as unavailable. I they had at least 5 copies.[/QUOTE]
I bet there swamped and did not put it aside for someones recent in store pickup order. :lol: I had that happen a few times in the past.

Didn't trust the inventory checker and all three BB's didn't actually have Darksiders II WiiU or XCOM...moral of the story I probably should have called...

[quote name='slidecage']STAcK IT with the target buy 2 get 1 free deal and makes it even better

got

pokemon blast
hey you
and card game for the 3ds for 20 out the door[/QUOTE]

hmm, already did an order for in store pickup, maybe ill call them up and see if they will price match to give me 1 free...

When Best Buy has sales like this and all stores are marked "UNAVAILABLE" it's to get you to physically check the store. Foot traffic in store = you might buy more than what you're looking for.

Kind of like how most people go into Walmart or Target for 2 items and walk out with $300 worth of stuff.

[quote name='HydroX']When Best Buy has sales like this and all stores are marked "UNAVAILABLE" it's to get you to physically check the store. Foot traffic in store = you might buy more than what you're looking for.

Kind of like how most people go into Walmart or Target for 2 items and walk out with $300 worth of stuff.[/QUOTE]
Not for savvy CAGs with self control :lol:

If it says unavailable, it means they could still have one in stock because once the in store inventory hits 1 left, the online availability changes to unavailable. They do this just in case someone is buying the last copy in store at the same time someone was buying it online for in store pickup, the person who bought it online would be screwed.

Just back from the BBY in Springfield, PA.

They had 2 copies of Xcom (I took one of them) and 1 copy of SR3 (I took that).

So 1 copy of Xcom left if anyone cares. Also grabbed my store pickup order of 4 3DS games.

Xcom (PS3) - $19 shipped

If anyone is looking for Xcom I bought a copy that I do not want. I know a lot of people seemed to be having a hard time finding it. I will do actual cost plus shipping for it if interested. Basically about $19 shipped. The store had about 4 more in stock so I could get more if the demand is there. PM me if you need a copy.

Nothing for Xbox for me. I want Pokemon Rumble and Adventure Time for the 3DS, but I don't have a 3DS yet, I'm saving up waiting to buy it from Target or Best Buy if they price match.

bread's done
Back