New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shivan128']I was able to PM pikmin2 and xcom at my local Target an hour ago. 2 games for $20 is a good deal to me! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Should have found a cheap third game as a freebie. :p

^Chopped! Lol!

[quote name='shivan128']I was able to PM pikmin2 and xcom at my local Target an hour ago. 2 games for $20 is a good deal to me! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You should've got 2 Pikmins and gave 1 away. Someone on here said they got a 3rd game free, even after the PM at Target. Since Target has the buy 2 get 1 free games sale.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']was able to grab the last Xcom for PS3 in Delaware[/QUOTE]

What store? See a lot Delaware CAG which is weird

[quote name='brernurse']What Vita accessories did you get for $3 a piece and was it online or in store at a sears?[/QUOTE]

It was in store at sears, each one was $2.97 for the Cradle / AC Adapter / USB Cable.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']What store? See a lot Delaware CAG which is weird[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing lots of people in nearby states are willing to drive to Delaware to avoid sales tax.

[quote name='maximumzero']Should have found a cheap third game as a freebie. :p[/QUOTE]

Didn't want to press my luck actually.
*turns in cheapie badge and hangs head in shame*

2 pikmin left on the best buy at orange on Tustin ave in front of the village.
Original slot with the other Nintendo select are gone but there's another section underneath with the games. Good luck

Wow, I went out not expecting to find much since its been a few days, but I easily found enough to pay off MH3 from GS for less than half price, and with an extra $20 credit to boot.

BB clearance rocks.

Is there a trade thread started for this sale? I didn't see one in the various trading sections.

I picked up an extra copy of Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 (platinum) both for X360.

I'm looking for Kirby Mass Attack, Saints Row the Third, Pikmin 2, or the Avengers Best Buy exclusive bluray giftset. Obviously willing to trade both or work out some deal for the Avengers giftset. Just lemme know via PM if interested.

[quote name='darksurtur']I'm guessing lots of people in nearby states are willing to drive to Delaware to avoid sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah no wonder my stores are always OOS.

They had restocks on other games so it's possible but even if they show it as available for shipping, they seem to have bad inventory control so even then there is no guarantee it will be shipped. They restocked the President's Weekend sale games after they were sold out and I along with some other people ordered them and later got an e-mail saying they were out of stock and cancelled the order but did send out $10 digital coupon codes to make up for it.

So annoying vita games were missing from the sale as well as tons of other games for all consoles. I literally just got off of work were I sent back 200-300 games to vendor because they were not selling...because the price never dropped and they were not part of this small sale >.>

Target price match successful.

The Last Story $23.99
Starhawk $9.99
Pikmin 2 FREE

Intially had X-COM but did a return/rebuy for Starhawk and to take advantage of the B2G1F deal.

Picked up:

:wii: Pikmin 2 (last Copy)
Assassin's Creed III Collector's guide (had a ton of these)

and found
Final Fantasy XIII - 2 Collector's guide (they had 7-8 of these) but they wouldn't sell it to me because it was not in the system

[quote name='karkyco']Is there a trade thread started for this sale? I didn't see one in the various trading sections.

I picked up an extra copy of Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 (platinum) both for X360.

I'm looking for Kirby Mass Attack, Saints Row the Third, Pikmin 2, or the Avengers Best Buy exclusive bluray giftset. Obviously willing to trade both or work out some deal for the Avengers giftset. Just lemme know via PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

How much is the avengers gift set?

Is there anything good that's missing from the OP's list besides the Avengers giftset for $20? I don't want to skim through 40 pages lol.

Edit: I know the Halo 4 and AC3 LE guides are $6.99 too

[quote name='khoido']Is there anything good that's missing from the OP's list besides the Avengers giftset for $20? I don't want to skim through 40 pages lol.

Edit: I know the Halo 4 and AC3 LE guides are $6.99 too[/QUOTE]

:wii: Pikmin 2 $5

[quote name='pun123']PM'd Target again, grabbed Ninjago bundle set, starhawk, and ballers again. $18 and BBall[/QUOTE]

My damn BB didnt PM. Might have to go to a different BB tomorrow and try, but it might not even worth it for me just trying to save $8

I hate that the XCOM and Saints Row deals are only good for PS3... but sometimes I do feel like the 360 kiddies get a lot more love, so hey, can't bitch about it too much. Plus that's less for me to blow my money on...

Now then, off to Target and BB to see if I can score Starhawk, Baller Beats, Kirby Mass Attack, Fable: TJ, Pikmin 2, and who knows what else.

I can confirm that if you put in the online pass code for Saints Row the Third you get Saints Row 2 as a free download.

So profit AND a free game!

Just got a pretty sweet haul from a store I normally don't visit. I had to drive out to a BB to pick up the Avengers Set that I put on hold. I get there and see two racks of clearance games with a 50% off sign. Ended up snagging MLB 12 for $4.99, XCOM & Darksiders II for $7.49 and GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for $9.99. And to top it off, I got the last ZD30 steelbook. I have to say, today was a good day. :bouncy:

[quote name='coopscohen']Just got a pretty sweet haul from a store I normally don't visit. I had to drive out to a BB to pick up the Avengers Set that I put on hold. I get there and see two racks of clearance games with a 50% off sign. Ended up snagging MLB 12 for $4.99, XCOM & Darksiders II for $7.49 and GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for $9.99. And to top it off, I got the last ZD30 steelbook. I have to say, today was a good day. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice grab dude!

[quote name='spacegundam0079']May I ask how peeps are getting bb prices for the target promo to work[/QUOTE]

I just showed them my phone with the bb.com price. They told me to bring the games over to customer service to adjust the price and checkout.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']How much is the avengers gift set?[/QUOTE]

Its $19.99. (Some bb dont even have a sign for the sale)

Also, I see many going up on ebay. Does anyone know if this item will go up when they release the 2nd movie?

Was able to price match Target's b2g1 on 2 separate occasions at BB. On the 2nd one, the manager told me they weren't supposed to do this, as he put his finger to his lips.

Picked up:
360 Darksiders 2
PS3 Darksiders 2, 2 copies
PS3 Dragons Dogma
PS3 Xcom
PS3 Saints Row 3

If anyone was curious, after the manager override the $35 off for Dragons Dogma applied automatically with no hassle. Will be nice trading in the 360 copy for the Ps3 basically for free because of that Microsoft sale.

Also: if anyone wants any online passes from those games, PM me as I'm going to trade them in for Bioshock anyways.

[quote name='The Punisher']Its $19.99. (Some bb dont even have a sign for the sale)

Also, I see many going up on ebay. Does anyone know if this item will go up when they release the 2nd movie?[/QUOTE]

I just looked and can't believe how many are listed. Why are people bothering for such a small profit? Just under $6.50 in fees, $21.xx for the item if they paid tax and shipping has to be at least $5. I see prices as low as $37.99 buy it now with free shipping, they are making around $5 after everything.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I just looked and can't believe how many are listed. Why are people bothering for such a small profit? Just under $6.50 in fees, $21.xx for the item if they paid tax and shipping has to be at least $5. I see prices as low as $37.99 buy it now with free shipping, they are making around $5 after everything.[/QUOTE]

But is from $29.99-$50+.

[quote name='deader2818']i can confirm that if you put in the online pass code for saints row the third you get saints row 2 as a free download.

So profit and a free game![/quote]

boom!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Checked 2 stores and no Xcom, missed a copy at one of the stores by a few hours. Got one left I can try still[/QUOTE]

should just call ahead, tons of posters over at sd talking about cleaning out bb stores in their local areas.

Yeah, I should have ordered it that night, but was a few minutes late and all the stores went unavailable. Not really mad or anything, just would like to find it for that price

[quote name='YBX87']should just call ahead, tons of posters over at sd talking about cleaning out bb stores in their local areas.[/QUOTE]

I hate that site.

Yeah, luckily I havent had a run in with SDers or hoarders lately, they used to be insanely bad/bold around here. Nothing feels worse than a neckbeard staring you down with a cart full of games you wanted.

[quote name='karkyco']Is there a trade thread started for this sale? I didn't see one in the various trading sections.

I'm looking for Kirby Mass Attack, Saints Row the Third, Pikmin 2, or the Avengers Best Buy exclusive bluray giftset. Obviously willing to trade both or work out some deal for the Avengers giftset. Just lemme know via PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
Back in stock and available for shipping:

:ds: Kirby Mass Attack

Does anyone know how that facebook 500 bonus point thing works? The link on the facebook page is kinda confusing. When you click shop now it just takes you to a general sales of the week page. How do i get the bonus 500 points? I already bought several things the past couple days, can those apply or do i need a new >$10 purchase?

[quote name='Kenshindono']Does anyone know how that facebook 500 bonus point thing works? The link on the facebook page is kinda confusing. When you click shop now it just takes you to a general sales of the week page. How do i get the bonus 500 points? I already bought several things the past couple days, can those apply or do i need a new >$10 purchase?[/QUOTE]

Might be worth asking on their Facebook page. As I work there and am wondering the same thing :D

[quote name='sp00ge']Speaking of Best Buy's facebook page, WTF is with the Hamburger bombing in their comments? Did I miss a meeting?[/QUOTE]

Jesus, they are circle jerking hard there. Probably some leakage from 4chan or something

Was wondering if anyone has luck finding a Darksiders II LE (PS3) at their store? I can't find one locally and would love to get one.

[quote name='Pend']Was wondering if anyone has luck finding a Darksiders II LE (PS3) at their store? I can't find one locally and would love to get one.[/QUOTE]

I have two at my store but the LE is not part of the sale...unless someone in the store price matches it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Does anyone know how that facebook 500 bonus point thing works? The link on the facebook page is kinda confusing. When you click shop now it just takes you to a general sales of the week page. How do i get the bonus 500 points? I already bought several things the past couple days, can those apply or do i need a new >$10 purchase?[/QUOTE]

You don't need to do anything with that link. The deal is linked to your account if you've used the facebook app. All you have to do is spend $10 or more in one transaction and use your RZ card/account. So if one of those purchases in the last few days was over $10, you should be good.

bread's done
Back