[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Me! \\:D/[/quote]
Ah, I misunderstood your post - I thought it was $25-$5-$10, which would be awesome. Looks like it was $25 cause of the $5 off, and then $10 off that is $15 - I'd rather get it at WM with less hassle, but then I'd be breaking my "no more than $10 for HD Media" rule; for $12 on that title I would have bit but I can't justify $15; I'll have to wait and see what I can get later.

Thanks OP, I got NCFOM today. Lady looked at the poorly printed coupon I had for a while but didnt say anything and it scanned like a charm.

Yeah I dont see why you'd bother with trying the $30-10-5 @ BB when you can get it for the same price w/ 1 coupon @ WM.

The only thing I dont like is the lack of many special features and mostly the fact they are in 480i. Why can't they make these in 1080p?? I feel jipped every time I get a BR w/ features in 480i/p.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Yeah I dont see why you'd bother with trying the $30-10-5 @ BB when you can get it for the same price w/ 1 coupon @ WM.[/quote]Only way it would work better is if you could get them to PM WM and then add the two coupons... at which point hell will freeze over. That seems so unlikely I don't think I need to bother.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Only way it would work better is if you could get them to PM WM and then add the two coupons... at which point hell will freeze over. That seems so unlikely I don't think I need to bother.[/QUOTE]

Can't use both.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Can't use both.[/quote]I wonder why I said it seemed unlikely. And didn't you use both coupons yourself? You technically can use both, but YMMV on getting a PM and then two coupons. It is technically possible but will not happen.... what I posted above.

Picked up NCFOM at Walmart last night, used the $10 coupon and it scanned no problem. They had all the Blu-Rays locked up behind a glass display, I had to get down on my hands and knees to look through them. They were all kind of thrown in there in no particular order, it was a real pain.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Me! \\:D/[/quote]

Yeah I was going to ask you about that, did you have to pull any special moves to score that?

Or did the checkout clerk just scan them all no problem? I haven't read the fine print, do the coupons say the usual "not valid with any other offer/coupon/deal/etc." or what?

I'm going to have to give it a try with Enchanted, although Walmart seems to have new Blu Ray releases for $24.99 while BB has them for $29.99 so it's the same. Maybe I will be crazy ballsy and try to have Walmart take the $10 Manufacturer's coupon AND try to match the BB one as well. $10 for a new Blu Ray release would be pretty outstanding.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Thanks OP, I got NCFOM today. Lady looked at the poorly printed coupon I had for a while but didnt say anything and it scanned like a charm.

Yeah I dont see why you'd bother with trying the $30-10-5 @ BB when you can get it for the same price w/ 1 coupon @ WM.

The only thing I dont like is the lack of many special features and mostly the fact they are in 480i. Why can't they make these in 1080p?? I feel jipped every time I get a BR w/ features in 480i/p.[/quote]

Yeah the lack of extra features, deleted scenes/alternate endings is total bullshit, each BRD should have at the very least the Director's Cut/Special Edition of the regular DVD's stuff.

I mean, does the I Am Legend Blu Ray have the alternate ending of the special version (or was it the Target exclusive version, can't remember)?

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah the lack of extra features, deleted scenes/alternate endings is total bullshit, each BRD should have at the very least the Director's Cut/Special Edition of the regular DVD's stuff.

I mean, does the I Am Legend Blu Ray have the alternate ending of the special version (or was it the Target exclusive version, can't remember)?[/quote]

Yes the BR has all special features in HD too. The HD-DVD doesn't have them in HD due to the SD side carrying the special features.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/i-am-legend.html

Read the info on the back of the boxes.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I wonder why I said it seemed unlikely. And didn't you use both coupons yourself? You technically can use both, but YMMV on getting a PM and then two coupons. It is technically possible but will not happen.... what I posted above.[/QUOTE]

I meant you can't PM and use the coupon at the same time. PMing is special offer and the coupon's fine print says exclusing special offer.

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah I was going to ask you about that, did you have to pull any special moves to score that?

Or did the checkout clerk just scan them all no problem? I haven't read the fine print, do the coupons say the usual "not valid with any other offer/coupon/deal/etc." or what?

I'm going to have to give it a try with Enchanted, although Walmart seems to have new Blu Ray releases for $24.99 while BB has them for $29.99 so it's the same. Maybe I will be crazy ballsy and try to have Walmart take the $10 Manufacturer's coupon AND try to match the BB one as well. $10 for a new Blu Ray release would be pretty outstanding.[/QUOTE]
I just uses $5 and $10 coupons. But I don't PM with coupons. My cashier scan the $5 coupon but they had to manual the $10 coupon because the SKU isn't in the system. That's why the $5 was distrubuted by Best Buy and $10 was distributed by Disney/Buena Vista. However, PMing is a different story.

You may PM BestBuy.com+$15 coupons at Best Buy to get Enchanted for $9.99. The AD says $29.99 but the online says $24.99. It's up to you whether you want to pay $15 with coupons or $10 with PM+coupons. Again, it's YMMV.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Coupon didn't work when scanned on the table (?) scanner or hand scanner at Wally World; may try it again at a self-checkout. However, they had Enchanted Blu-Ray out early (West Town Corners Wal-Mart, Maitland/Altamonte Springs, FL). Didn't pick it up, though, since I bought it from the BestBuy.com deal and don't want to bother with unnecessary return-shuffling next week.[/quote]

My Wal-Mart refused to let me take the BD of No Country up front. They said all HD DVDs had to be paid for in Electronics or they would hand carry the BD up front for me.

The coupon would not scan so they called a manager. She looked at the coupon and keyed something and it took the $10 off. Good deal! :D

[quote name='TexadDVDer']My Wal-Mart refused to let me take the BD of No Country up front. They said all HD DVDs had to be paid for in Electronics or they would hand carry the BD up front for me.

The coupon would not scan so they called a manager. She looked at the coupon and keyed something and it took the $10 off. Good deal! :D[/QUOTE]

Update to my own adventure: Yesterday I went down to a Super WalMart so that I could try the self-checkout route. I found both Dan in Real Life and NCFOM on the BD/HD display in the main aisle at the edge and in front of the electronics area. I wandered through the rest of electronics looking for clearance items, and I as I walked past the checkout area, the cashier said "I can help you here!" I smiled and said something incoherent back that I'd intended to mean that I have what I need and don't need help. As I walked towards the toy section area, I see her come up behind me and tells me that she needs to ring these up in electronics. Did they have a high-theft level in this store? Maybe, I don't go to it often; maybe I looked shady. There certainly was a large amount of staff on hand, and it wasn't any time near stocking time.

Though when I pulled the printed coupons from my pocket, it may have alleviated some suspicion of thievery, it probably didn't help the impression that I may have been trying to pull something on them. After minor questioning of if I got them from my computer and what-not, she had to call a supervisor to see whether or not they were a "participating retailer", as listed on the coupon (same hangup I had at the previous WalMart). Fortunately, instead of scanning the whole barcode, she covered up the right side and it went through.

Whether or not suspicion of thievery was in play, she properly made no mention of it and didn't give off an accusatory air, though maybe one of suspicion. Respectable way to handle the situation.

I wasn't in mind to look for such signage, but I saw no mention of any necessity to pay for the movies in the electronics section. And though I was thinking of telling them that they should just lock them up or place them in some place easily visible to the cashiers, unlike regular WalMarts, the electronics area in a WalMart SuperCenter is wide open, and the only glass cases are for video games and MP3 players. Pretty bad layout in service of their regulation.

Got NCfOM and DiRL (both titles look ridiculous when abbreviated) for $27 after-tax total at Wal-Mart. Amazing deal, you can never get them that cheap in B&M stores. Looking forward to using the Enchanted coupon as well next week.

Does anyone know if $23.97 is going to be the normal price for NCFOM at Wal Mart, or is that a first week price? I was hoping to grab that and Enchanted on Tuesday for $13.97 each.

Circuit City is advertising Enchanted for $24.99 so $14.99 AC...I'll have to pick it up...I enjoyed the film and my wife and step-daughter loved it.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Does anyone know if $23.97 is going to be the normal price for NCFOM at Wal Mart, or is that a first week price? I was hoping to grab that and Enchanted on Tuesday for $13.97 each.[/quote]

it's the regular price.

Anyone checked the price of DIRL recently? I was wondering if it was still $24.99 @ WalMart, or if it went back up to the "normal" price of $29.99.

Also, I went to the link for the hi-res version of the DIRL coupon and there wasn't any sign of it. Can someone rehost it?

One more thing. What's the actual size of the Enchanted hi-res image? Is it the same 5 5/16th" x 3 3/8th" size as the NCFOM coupon? When I resized it to that size, it looked all out of whack. Real size was 10.66" x 16.41" according to MS Office Photo Editor.

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone checked the price of DIRL recently? I was wondering if it was still $24.99 @ WalMart, or if it went back up to the "normal" price of $29.99.

Also, I went to the link for the hi-res version of the DIRL coupon and there wasn't any sign of it. Can someone rehost it?

One more thing. What's the actual size of the Enchanted hi-res image? Is it the same 5 5/16th" x 3 3/8th" size as the NCFOM coupon? When I resized it to that size, it looked all out of whack. Real size was 10.66" x 16.41" according to MS Office Photo Editor.[/quote]

I just came from picking up DIRL and NCFOM from Walmart

All i did was copy and paste the image from here to Word, and resized the height to 5.3 (Word adjusted the width proportionally). Anyway both scanned fine, went through self checkout, no problems, except she had to override for age verification.

DIRL is still 24.96 btw as well

Got both for 32

[quote name='MrDubbs']I just came from picking up DIRL and NCFOM from Walmart

All i did was copy and paste the image from here to Word, and resized the height to 5.3 (Word adjusted the width proportionally). Anyway both scanned fine, went through self checkout, no problems, except she had to override for age verification.

Got both for 32[/quote]Good to hear it was still $25. I'll go swing by and pick it up later tonight.

The copy I made with the instructions from MrDubbs didn't scan at the register, though I did get it with the $10 off that they did manually.

Still having issues with the Enchanted coupon printing out at the right size to match the other ones, from the lo-res or the hi-res pics.

I used the one for Dan in Real Life today at my Wal Mart. Scanned no problem. Also, someone mentioned about this maybe not working because it says do not double on it. That means do not double the coupon price, not do not make doubles of the coupon. If that was the case, it would say do not copy, or original only or something like that. It was nice to get Dan for only $14.76 :D

[quote name='shrike4242']The copy I made with the instructions from MrDubbs didn't scan at the register, though I did get it with the $10 off that they did manually.

Still having issues with the Enchanted coupon printing out at the right size to match the other ones, from the lo-res or the hi-res pics.[/quote]

Odd, mine scanned on the first try using that method

[quote name='MorPhiend']Are you guys using two coupons at once or do you have to make separate purchases to get two movies?[/quote]I bought mine at two different times, so I can't say. From earlier posts, people have used two to buy multiples of the same movie without issue, so I'd say it shouldn't be an issue.

Anyone tried using one of these coupons at the Walmart self-checkout? Just wondering if they worked on that since I've seen people using coupons on those before.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Are you guys using two coupons at once or do you have to make separate purchases to get two movies?[/QUOTE]

i use two at once + the 5 off 25 coupon so yeah u can

[quote name='MorPhiend']Are you guys using two coupons at once or do you have to make separate purchases to get two movies?[/QUOTE]

You may use one coupon for up to 3 movies, cuz 3 is the maximum to make purchase.

[quote name='lawdood']Anyone tried using one of these coupons at the Walmart self-checkout? Just wondering if they worked on that since I've seen people using coupons on those before.[/quote]

[quote name='MrDubbs']I just came from picking up DIRL and NCFOM from Walmart

Got both for 32[/quote]

:cool::cool:

[quote name='dhs odium']Can someone rehost or provide an alternate link to a hi-res No Country coupon? The one in the OP doesn't work. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. ;)

Used yesterday for NCFOM. The Wal Mart by my house keeps those huge security bands around the HD movies, but the guy running the electronics counter rang it up, scanned the coupon no problem. Got the flick for $15, and didn't have to wait in the godawful lines up front.

I picked up Enchanted Blu-ray at Walmart on the way into work this morning. I wanted some peace of mind (as in no "situations"), so I had printed out the hi-res coupon onto glossy photo paper. The blu-ray section was outside of the electronics section, and they had about 10 of them. I did the self-checkout (no one in line). The coupon scanned on the first try (a photocopy or b/w version would've worked just fine, no one was around to care). Interestingly, the actual blu-ray took a few times to scan, probably due to the plastic wrap causing reflections or something.

Anyway, thanks op! New blu-ray release for $14.96+tax! :applause:

[quote name='starmask2k3']it has a DO NOT DOUBLE on the front so copys may not work but good deal if it do work how much is the dvd ver and is it in all dvd ones[/QUOTE]

:applause: congrats on that stretch of the imagination, I hope you didn't strain anything.

Thanks for the Enchanted heads-up. I have to buy both versions anyway so this saves me an extra $10.

I used the high-res version yesterday at a local Wal-Mart, after being turned down at Target. I scouted the register area and picked the cashier making the least amount of eye contact with customers. She didn't even blink when I handed her the coupon, scanned on the first try.

Went to go pick up Enchanted at Wal-Mart just a few minutes ago and the $10 off was a no go for me. The coupon wouldn't scan in, so I had an employee try to enter it manually and it still didn't work. She told me that the coupon wasn't in their system and therefore they couldn't accept it. She was really nice about it though. I wound up buying it anyway just because I didn't want to look like a total jerk, but I'll probably return it if I can get the coupon to work elsewhere.

I printed it out the same way as the one for NCFOM last week (which worked great), so I'm not sure what went wrong here. The employee mentioned that there is supposed to be color in the UPC code, which means I'll have to take the picture to a Kinko's or something to print it out in full color.

Any tips on how to get this thing to scan?

[quote name='metallicoholic']Went to go pick up Enchanted at Wal-Mart just a few minutes ago and the $10 off was a no go for me. The coupon wouldn't scan in, so I had an employee try to enter it manually and it still didn't work. She told me that the coupon wasn't in their system and therefore they couldn't accept it. She was really nice about it though. I wound up buying it anyway just because I didn't want to look like a total jerk, but I'll probably return it if I can get the coupon to work elsewhere.

I printed it out the same way as the one for NCFOM last week (which worked great), so I'm not sure what went wrong here. The employee mentioned that there is supposed to be color in the UPC code, which means I'll have to take the picture to a Kinko's or something to print it out in full color.

Any tips on how to get this thing to scan?[/QUOTE]

Check the front page for tip.

The issue I have with the Enchanted coupon is that it was scanned at 3x the normal size, so resizing it down to the regular size with the rest of the coupons hasn't made this easy.

The NCFOM coupon scanned without an issue, as it was the right size. The DIRL coupon was the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back