[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Enchanted at my local WM today. BRs were behind a locked counter and I had to ask for an employee to retrieve it. Pulled it and paid for it at the counter in electronics. Cashier scanned my coupon, got a "scan other barcode" message. She did it (the barcode on the left) and it rang up no problem.

I printed the hi-res coupon in color on my inkjet photo printer, at the highest setting, on regular paper. However, I don't think this matters at all, just need the barcode to scan. Very easy purchase, $24.96 plus tax - $10.00

Good luck to all, and thanks a bunch to OP!

I printed a regular color copy of the Hi-res Enchanted coupon (it took up the entire page) and went to the Electronics section of my WM. After having to ask where Enchanted on BR was (it was on top of some boxes that haven't been put away yet), I grabbed a copy, went to the front of the store, and went to self-checkout. I got a little nervous for some reason when an employee approached me, but the coupon scanned fine and I got the $10 off. Thanks, OP.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I WAS able to price match Wal-Mart's price on Enchanted at Best Buy ($23.87) and still use the $10 coupon from this thread. THe $5 off any Blu-Ray coupon, however did not work in conjunction with this $10 one after the price match.

For those that have Reward Zone coupons, this is well worth it, as I had a $5 one, and got Enchanted for around $9.50. Reps to the OP and everyone that contributed to this thread. :)

Went to BEST BUY to get Enchanted
Not thrilled with the $29.99 price tag, but did get the free 2 pack of books(6.99 shelf price).
So after $10 coupon, and $10 Reward zone certificate, got the Blu-Ray and books for $13 after tax.
The manager had to help the guy with the coupons, and said that the free books should not be allowed with the $10 coupon but let it go through anyway.
Must have been my screaming 2 year old that they wanted to get out of the store.

If it wasn't for the free books, would have went to Walmart.

Picked up Enchanted at circuit city...no problems with the coupon other than the cashier had to manually enter the discount. i missed out on the best buy books but i did get a bonus story from the cashier about how she drank too much last night

thanks op

I picked up Enchanted & Storybook+DVD @ BB.The manager had to override the coupon, cuz the sku wasn't in the system. I can't use the $5 coupon cuz I already bought free offer. Again, they forgot to scan my $5 RZ cert. off but its too late and left my RZ cert. printout there. I'm gonna back come to return/rebuy with the $5 RZ Cert. when I have time to pick up I, Robot.

Went to Circuit Shity and like the other people here, the coupon was not in their system. So I had to have a whole big arguement about Circuit City not being one of the "participating retailers." Ok yeah right, that's just an excuse not to give me the $10 off. Not my fault if corporate isn't on top of this. Eventually he manually took off $10, but seemed pretty pissed about it, too fucking bad. I wish I lived where you people have nice managers who don't have to be assholes cause they're the big manager of a Circuit City, woopdeedo.

[quote name='shrike4242']Does WM seem to be the cheapest place B&M that has it at the moment?[/quote]

It sure does. I have a Reward Zone card, but I figure for something like this, I'd rather save the $5 than get the points. I do enough shopping at BB as it is. I had zero problems buying Enchanted at my local WalMart.

I went to WalMart, did the self checkout, but the coupon didn't scan. I covered up one of the bar codes and it still didn't go through. Then, an employee came up to me, looked at the printout, and took it to CS and asked a manager or two, then came back to me and said they don't take this. I told her it was real and she just kept interrupting me and saying no. :bomb:

So I went back on my way home from work, grabbed it again and went to pay at the electronics register. The girl couldn't scan it and after a little while, she called over the intercom for a manager. None came so she called again, all the while trying to scan it in. Finally, it went through. :applause:

As I was walking away, she called over the intercom to cancel the manager request and a employee in front of me said, "What! She just called me!" Turns out I just made it. I have a feeling that I would've gotten shot down again if she got to the desk before it scanned. Then, as I walked out, the employee who shot me down a couple of hours earler saw me and I looked her dead in the eyes and gave her a huge smile.

Thanks for the coupon, OP!

Picked up my cop of Enchanted on Blu-ray at my local Wal-Mart...Tried to go through the self check-out, but had some issues. First the stupid movie wouldn't scan, then when I finally got it the coupon would not scan, nor could I put it in manually. After a couple minutes the attendant came over and offered to help me on the regular register. I showed her the coupon and she had to call a manager over to "OK" it. So finally after about 15 minutes, I walked out with my copy of Enchanted, less $16.14 out of my pocket. Definately worth 15 minutes to save $10 and get a new Blu-ray for less than the price of the DVD version. Thanks OP and CAG!!!

I can't imagine anyone managed to get a copy of either Enchanted image at the right size to scan successfully. I've tried everything I can think of, and the only thing I manage to get at the right size is something that looks like complete ass.

I had the same problem as the other guys above in that the coupon wouldn't scan at the WM self-checkout. Luckily the lady working the self checkout area was nice enough just to put it in manually...no manager, no wait, no problem.

I finally managed to get a good looking coupon at the right size. Ended up changing the DPI on the hi-res image from 72 DPI to 300 DPI and then printed it on glossy paper.

Looks like the real deal, with everything visible and legible. :shock:

I'll give it a try at a different WM, as the one I tried to use my ugly-ass version at told me that they don't accept copies. :roll:

Went to WM yesterday and picked up 3 copies of "Enchanted" and 2 copies of "No Country". Gave cashier five coupons, sized 4" x 6", and they all were accepted. One receipt, 5 blu-rays with $10 off each. BONUS - They had just received a case of Wii's, so I picked up one of those too! LUCKY DAY!!!

picked up at wm, just remember, if the price drops any time between now and end of april, you can always buy it again then return the new copy to the store you bought from today.

Why does it always take a minimum of three people to redeem a coupon whenever I've gone to WalMart? The cashier never knows if they can accept the thing, a co-worker or supervisor is consulted and then someone who can actually make a decision gets involved. Jebus! I may just stick to Best Buy from now on. It may cost a couple of dollars more but it takes infinitely less time to complete a simple transaction.

[quote name='shrike4242']Does WM seem to be the cheapest place B&M that has it at the moment?[/quote]

Yes WM has I Am Legend and Enchanted for $24.99. Closest other would be Fry's, which has Enchanted for $24.99 and IAL for $26.99. I printed the coupon too damn small so the barcode wouldn't scan at WM, but after a few minutes of trying the lady just manually entered the coupon code and the amount to remove.

[quote name='karkyco']Yes WM has I Am Legend and Enchanted for $24.99. Closest other would be Fry's, which has Enchanted for $24.99 and IAL for $26.99. I printed the coupon too damn small so the barcode wouldn't scan at WM, but after a few minutes of trying the lady just manually entered the coupon code and the amount to remove.[/quote]I think my WM's had Enchanted for $24.92, just to one up CC's price of $24.99.

I ran into the same issues with the Enchanted coupon, though changing the image to 300dpi and printing it on glossy inkjet paper made all the difference.

If you're using Firefox all you have to do is open the high res jpg, do a print preview and scale it down to 30 or 40 percent.

Thanks OP.

Has anyone tried to use any of these coupons on other movies? I tried to find this information in other threads, but didn't find anything.

[quote name='jonathanlolley']Has anyone tried to use any of these coupons on other movies? I tried to find this information in other threads, but didn't find anything.[/quote]

You mean coupon fraud? :nottalking: (though simply the act of printing out and making copies of the coupon constitutes fraud I'm sorry to say, as the coupons specifically state Reproductions are not acceptable and any misuse constitutes fraud).

I doubt it would work, since the register computers perform validation, i.e. they check the items scanned and match the coupon with the corresponding Blu Ray's SKU.

Unless you get a worker to manually enter the discount for a Blu Ray that doesn't match (good luck with that one), or if you were to photoshop the coupon with another BluRay image/title, which would absolutely constitute fraud. Even then the coupon will not scan to remove the $10 automatically and you will need a manual override.

EDIT: If that is indeed what you were getting at, then I'm not going to judge you (particularly since I printed and used said coupons), as there will be plenty of others here that will. I'll just say that I don't recommend attempting to pull something like that.

And on that note, anyone have any more such coupons, perhaps for upcoming releases? Cloverfield for one. Hell, I'd love to get BladeRunner Deluxe Director's Superduper Edition BluRay for $10 less. The Best Buy $5 off any BluRay coupons simply don't cut it, particularly since their pricing is so ridiculously high.

Of course, I would never recommend such behavior. I just saw the idea mentioned in another forum, but when I returned to find any responses I could not find the thread. There was talk of the NCFOM coupon possibly working on other Buena Vista titles.

[quote name='karkyco'] And on that note, anyone have any more such coupons, perhaps for upcoming releases? Cloverfield for one. Hell, I'd love to get BladeRunner Deluxe Director's Superduper Edition BluRay for $10 less. The Best Buy $5 off any BluRay coupons simply don't cut it, particularly since their pricing is so ridiculously high.[/quote]Here's HD-DVD Blade Runner Case for $46, if that's any help.

[quote name='karkyco']

And on that note, anyone have any more such coupons, perhaps for upcoming releases? Cloverfield for one. Hell, I'd love to get BladeRunner Deluxe Director's Superduper Edition BluRay for $10 less. The Best Buy $5 off any BluRay coupons simply don't cut it, particularly since their pricing is so ridiculously high.[/QUOTE]

these coupons are all from BV/Disney because they're the ones who offer $10 if you upgrade from SD to Blu ray

their next day and date isn't until may 20th with national treasure 2. the only movies they released so far in 08 without a dvd date are : Step up 2 da streets, college road trip, hannah montana, so unless one is announced for release before may20th i'm guessing NT2 will be the next one

of course they could change it when walmart sends in thousands of fake coupons for redemption in the coming weeks

[quote name='jonathanlolley']Of course, I would never recommend such behavior. I just saw the idea mentioned in another forum, but when I returned to find any responses I could not find the thread. There was talk of the NCFOM coupon possibly working on other Buena Vista titles.[/quote]

No worries, sorry it wasn't clear what you meant in the previous post.

I don't know about that, hmmm. I guess it would be worth a shot if you tried a Walmart self checkout with the coupon and say, one of the POTC movies, just to see if it works. I don't know what else there is on BRD from BuenaVista and Disney that is worth picking up.

Wow I definitely enjoyed No Country For Old Men (gotta love the Coen Bros) but I can understand why people didn't like the ending.

"...and then I woke up." lol

Wal-Mart wouldn't take it. Going to try again, use a glossy paper and have my wife print off the coupons on her company's color laser printer.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Wal-Mart wouldn't take it. Going to try again, use a glossy paper and have my wife print off the coupons on her company's color laser printer.[/quote]
They took mine for Enchanted and Dan... they were black and white... Also went through self check out and picked up the Enchanted widescreen DVD for 5 bucks with a copy of the same...

Got shot down at Wal mart for Enchanted, manager said she wouldnt take a print out.

Side note, i also was there to get a price match on the toys r us deal going on at the moment * its a block away , but didnt have HOTD and zack and wiki, the games i wanted for the deal *which is, buy 1 game, get 20$ off the next game for wii.

they had the games in stock, but wouldnt price match without an ad.

Went next door to best buy, grabbed both games * the website said they had HOTD but no zack and wiki...i found 1 copy left * and got it priced matched by this cute worker behind customer service :).

I used my NCfoM at this bestbuy, but i doubt they would price match wal marts price for the movie, plus take my coupon.

hmm, ill try again sometime this week when i return to browse.

Thanks to the original poster. Worked like a charm. Picked up No Country for Old Men at Wal-mart and had the electronics department check me out. Coupon scanned fine; no questions asked. Now to sit back and enjoy some airgun killing in HD.

[quote name='prayformojo']Thanks to the original poster. Worked like a charm. Picked up No Country for Old Men at Wal-mart and had the electronics department check me out. Coupon scanned fine; no questions asked. Now to sit back and enjoy some airgun killing in HD.[/QUOTE]

Did they give you a funny look when you tried to use the coupon?

[quote name='Dante Devil']Did they give you a funny look when you tried to use the coupon?[/quote]

No funny look, no questions asked. I had downsized the coupon so it looked like it came out of a dvd box and had it in my wallet. I printed it in color. I would have gone the self-checkout way, but the Blu-rays had a security device attached, so I figured I'd just checkout in electronics.

Dan in Real Life and Enchanted both were $24.99 at my Walmart as well.

Picked up Enchanted from ShopKo. Paid a $3 more than if I went to Wal-Mart, but they shot me down there and I didn't want to make the trip and get rejected again.

Do cashiers turn over the coupon? What do they expect to see?

[quote name='Dante Devil']Picked up Enchanted from ShopKo. Paid a $3 more than if I went to Wal-Mart, but they shot me down there and I didn't want to make the trip and get rejected again.

Do cashiers turn over the coupon? What do they expect to see?[/quote]

I think they expect to see other print in the back (from a newspaper or magazine, depending on if you printed it in black and white or color) to determine if it's not a copy, as they usually say they don't accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back