[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='moonphrogg']Where's the cheapest B&M place to pick up Enchanted?[/quote]WalMart. They have it a few pennies short of $25. $24.96, if I remember right.

[quote name='karkyco']
And on that note, anyone have any more such coupons, perhaps for upcoming releases? Cloverfield for one. Hell, I'd love to get BladeRunner Deluxe Director's Superduper Edition BluRay for $10 less. The Best Buy $5 off any BluRay coupons simply don't cut it, particularly since their pricing is so ridiculously high.[/quote]

I doubt Cloverfield will gain anything from a hi-def release since the entire movie was made to look like it was filmed with a DV handycam. The source negatives are supposedly HD, but it appears they dropped the resolution and added noise in post production for effect.

That being said, as far as I can tell, there's no release date for Cloverfield on BR.

[quote name='shrike4242']WalMart. They have it a few pennies short of $25. $24.96, if I remember right.[/quote]

Thanks! Checked out costco.com and they have it for $23.xx - I'm going to check out B&M later today and I'll post back if they have a lower price.

[quote name='moonphrogg']I doubt Cloverfield will gain anything from a hi-def release since the entire movie was made to look like it was filmed with a DV handycam. The source negatives are supposedly HD, but it appears they dropped the resolution and added noise in post production for effect.

That being said, as far as I can tell, there's no release date for Cloverfield on BR.[/QUOTE]

there's a 1080p trailer and 720p trailer of cloverfield and it looks much better than what i saw in theaters and the SD trailer

Did a little more research into the Cloverfield blu-ray release -

Apparently, Paramount was well into development for the HD-DVD version of the release when the format death occurred. So, rumor has it that the initial blu-ray release will be very bare-bones, despite having some very nifty extras and viral content lined up for the hd-dvd version. So, we may see a blu-ray release in april, but most likely it'll be a dumbed down version. For those of you who don't care about extras, this will probably be fine for you. Personally, I'd like to see a nice documentary on the hefty viral campaign that they constructed for this release, so I'll probably end up waiting for a fully-loaded version.

I guess I'll have to check out the hi-def trailers now to see if the movie truly gains anything from an HD transfer. . .

I hit the jackpot with this. I used the $5 coupons and the $10 manufacture coupons and I went to Best Buy and priced match at Walmart whom had No Country & Enchanted for 23.87 on Blu-Ray and Dan in Real Life for 28.88. So I picked up the titles for $8.87, $8.87, $13.88 plus tax.

What a deal!

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']I hit the jackpot with this. I used the $5 coupons and the $10 manufacture coupons and I went to Best Buy and priced match at Walmart whom had No Country & Enchanted for 23.87 on Blu-Ray and Dan in Real Life for 28.88. So I picked up the titles for $8.87, $8.87, $13.88 plus tax.

What a deal![/quote]

Nice Score =]

Thanks to INCREDIPINOY for posting this. I ended up picking all 3 at Wal-Mart for a net price of $15 each. No hassle using the self-checkout option. No, I didn't get the amazing deal that WiiDSSmoker got but I'm pleased nonetheless.

Does anyone know if more of these coupons will be seeing the light of day and for which titles?

Thanks again!

[quote name='James in VA']Thanks to INCREDIPINOY for posting this. I ended up picking all 3 at Wal-Mart for a net price of $15 each. No hassle using the self-checkout option. No, I didn't get the amazing deal that WiiDSSmoker got but I'm pleased nonetheless.

Does anyone know if more of these coupons will be seeing the light of day and for which titles?

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

National Treasure.

[quote name='dallow']I thought Unbreakable should have gotten one. :([/QUOTE]

catalog titles usually have the $10 MIR in the blu ray box because these coupons come from the DVD version of the movies and they're not going to put a new pressing out of unbreakable on dvd with the coupon inside

whereas with new releases they both come out the same time, so they put these $10 coupons in the dvd version

[quote name='dallow']I thought Unbreakable should have gotten one. :([/QUOTE]

As the poster previously stated, Unbreakable definitely has a $10 off rebate in the case. It has been confirmed. Again, for DVD owners of the title.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']I hit the jackpot with this. I used the $5 coupons and the $10 manufacture coupons and I went to Best Buy and priced match at Walmart whom had No Country & Enchanted for 23.87 on Blu-Ray and Dan in Real Life for 28.88. So I picked up the titles for $8.87, $8.87, $13.88 plus tax.

What a deal![/quote]

Nice.
So did you pm at the checkout?
or did you buy all three with the coupons and then went to customer service for the pm?

Walmart has the best price for no country too, right? About $25 also? If I could Snag it for $15 plus tax I'll be happy. Want to get some blu-ray movies for my PS3 in june.

This may be a silly question but did everyone use the large HRes version printed out or the smaller one? I'm just wondering if the barcode would be too large for the wal mart self checkout or if i should use the smaller versions :p

This may be a silly question but did everyone use the large HRes version printed out or the smaller one? I'm just wondering if the barcode would be too large for the wal mart self checkout or if i should use the smaller versions :p

Was able to use the coupon for both Enchanted & NCfOM at the self checkout with no probems. Two new BR for $32.xx, not to bad. TY for the coupons.

I ended up printing the coupons on 4x6 photo paper, probably a little over the top, but they scanned perfectly on the self checkout.

[quote name='splattered']This may be a silly question but did everyone use the large HRes version printed out or the smaller one? I'm just wondering if the barcode would be too large for the wal mart self checkout or if i should use the smaller versions :p[/QUOTE]

I used the high res picture printed from Firefox at 32% scale, it's almost the exact size of the Dan in Real Life coupon a friend gave me.

I was able to use the Enchanted print out at Electronics (my Wal-Mart has locked down all Blu/HD movies and posted signs they must be paid for in Electronics). The clerk wasn't going to take it (although he couldn't decide if it was a print out or not) and called a management member over, she looked at it said it was fine. I printed No Country and trying to use it this weekend, most all of the Wal-Marts around here are out of this title.

Just a heads up to everyone these coupons expire at the end of this month.

With the release of National Treasure 2 today on DVD and Blu-Ray, if you buy the DVD inside is a $10 off Coupon for the Blu-Ray version. I repeat, a coupon, not a mail-in rebate. It's a instant $10 off instant coupon.

Someone on the blu-ray forums has it. Everyone be on the lookout for this and please post it when someone obtains it.

I was hoping not to be the only one thinking this. Does it say what retailer/s will it work for?

[quote name='Methadon']See if you can't get the coupon. I'm not buying a $20+ DVD to save $10 on a $30+ BD.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drsuper23']I was hoping not to be the only one thinking this. Does it say what retailer/s will it work for?[/quote]In the past, Target and Walmart would have it work without issue at the register when scanned. Best Buy would have it scan and it would sometimes work, though not always, but they would take it. Circuit City normally wouldn't scan it, they'd just enter it in as $10 off.

I printed off ones for Dan In Real Life, and No Country For Old Men before, and just did the self checkout.. worked fine the first time

how is this deal any better than just picking up both of them together from amazon?

on a side note... do these dan in real life/no country for old men coupons still work/are available?

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']With the release of National Treasure 2 today on DVD and Blu-Ray, if you buy the DVD inside is a $10 off Coupon for the Blu-Ray version. I repeat, a coupon, not a mail-in rebate. It's a instant $10 off instant coupon.

Someone on the blu-ray forums has it. Everyone be on the lookout for this and please post it when someone obtains it.[/QUOTE]

Who's the idiot who thinks of these promotions?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how is this deal any better than just picking up both of them together from amazon?[/quote]

You know what...that's true, you convinced me...switched up my order for the double pack. I still get in on the $10 rebate so its $29 AR!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You know what...that's true, you convinced me...switched up my order for the double pack. I still get in on the $10 rebate so its $29 AR![/QUOTE]

what is this ten dollar rebate you speak of? I placed my order at amazon a long time ago when the 5 dollar off 50 promo was going on and ended up with both national treasures as well as narnia bluray for 28 bucks (used 2 facebook textbook codes for 30 off)...

If I could somehow get more money off that total thatd be sick. I would like some extra cash in my pocket to be able to hit up the bars with on my 21st labor day.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']what is this ten dollar rebate you speak of? I placed my order at amazon a long time ago when the 5 dollar off 50 promo was going on and ended up with both national treasures as well as narnia bluray for 28 bucks (used 2 facebook textbook codes for 30 off)...

If I could somehow get more money off that total thatd be sick. I would like some extra cash in my pocket to be able to hit up the bars with on my 21st labor day.[/QUOTE]

First of all, you've totally raped them over the coals for the three movies. Not sure how you can expect to save more without having the order cancelled with too many promo codes.

2nd, if your 21 run is done properly, folks should be buying YOU drinks and you won't need any extra cash. Unless of course you don't trust anyone to get you home and you need cab fare.

I'll settle for the $10 off coupon, since I don't have a pre-order through Amazon and getting a good discount is the ONLY way I'd buy the 2nd film.

thanks! great coupon, but I just went ahead and got the dual pack from amazon =) maybe if I want to invest time, resell the second and rebuy via coupon haha

I may sound like a retard, but I don't use Amazon that much. How do I use the coupon to buy the 2-pack? 30 bucks shipped looks like a great deal to me.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I may sound like a retard, but I don't use Amazon that much. How do I use the coupon to buy the 2-pack? 30 bucks shipped looks like a great deal to me.[/QUOTE]

You can't. Amazon is not a Participating Retailer. Only Participating Retailers that accept Manufacturer coupon.

[quote name='aznguyen316']don't believe you can.. it's just a great deal in itself for the two movies for $20..[/QUOTE]
National Treasure 1 doesn't have Coupon, only Rebate.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']National Treasure 1 doesn't have Coupon, only Rebate.[/quote]

I was talking about getting the dual pack for $40 shipped on amazon, making it $20 a piece for the Blu-rays

Definitely had to twist some arms in wally to get it to work. They tried to say they don't accept online coupons and I informed them that I had just read their policy online. After a few minutes, they just gave in. Thanks for the coupon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back