[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $20 at Sears? Is that in the ad (so I can PM at WM)? Hopefully a better coupon comes in soon. Otherwise, I may just print this one out. I hope it doesn't have to be super HQ to be accepted...

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's $20 at Sears? Is that in the ad (so I can PM at WM)? Hopefully a better coupon comes in soon. Otherwise, I may just print this one out. I hope it doesn't have to be super HQ to be accepted...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, It's $20 at sears right now. I know about the coupon. I'm actually really surprised that the coupon hasn't shown up in HQ yet either,. It used to be that these coupons would be scanned a day or so in advance.

Got it to fly first thing this morning. The manager was right next to the cashier and approved the price adjustment since it didn't scan. $9.99 and used a gift card.

[quote name='wormraper']Just got back from wally world. Worked like a charm :D, scans perfectly if printed on photo paper and full rez.[/quote]
did u pick up the 3-disc blu????

my printer has no magenta ink left so the printout was kinda shitty but I'm gonna give it a try as I was headed to get get some 4 star late nite food (taco bell)

[quote name='shadowkast']did u pick up the 3-disc blu????

my printer has no magenta ink left so the printout was kinda shitty but I'm gonna give it a try as I was headed to get get some 4 star late nite food (taco bell)[/QUOTE]

my wallyworld only has 2 disc sets. None of the 3 Disc ones.

[quote name='buckythekat']I better go dig through the ads from the paper and go to Sears tomorrow

edit: wait it's on sale for $20 at Wal-Mart too?[/QUOTE]

nah, just pricematched Sears at Wal-Mart

[quote name='shadowkast']did u pick up the 3-disc blu????

my printer has no magenta ink left so the printout was kinda shitty but I'm gonna give it a try as I was headed to get get some 4 star late nite food (taco bell)[/QUOTE]
You can print it out in black and white, wallet sized. They won't ask questions.
And if they do tell them it was a disney rewards thing. Everyone has heard of it, but no one really knows what the disney rewards are; very useful.

Thanks worm, I would use this if I didn't get Amazon to send me the 3 disc for free. I think they applied the $10off thing twice, then they gave me a $5 GC for messing up my Wall-E order.

picked up at wally world, kinda bummed they didn't have the 3-disc...yes I'm one of the few who actually like the digital copy thing (even though it's bull they charge you extra for it)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thank you so much Wormraper :bow:[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help. Actually it wasn't really me. I trades some rewards codes for a member on another forum to scan and email it to me. He made my day as well :D

[quote name='ryosnk']Would anyone have a link to the Sears ad with the bluray on sale? I search the weekly ad and I dont see it their.[/QUOTE]

Damn wormraper, I think I just signed up for the digest forum so you could send me that baraka cover. I wish I knew you were already involved with cag :cry:

[quote name='ryosnk']Would anyone have a link to the Sears ad with the bluray on sale? I search the weekly ad and I dont see it their.[/QUOTE]

It's on page 15

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That'd be cool...too bad I don't drink Minute Maid.[/quote]I do, which is why the additional $5 rebate is an added bonus. :D

I picked up the 3-disc version from Amazon.com for $20, when they had the $10 off when you bought CON: PC & Wall*E at the same time. $15 for the 3-disc version, yeah, I can live with that.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Picked up

Prince of Caspian 3-Disc Blu-Ray
Saw Blu-Ray
Saw II Blu-Ray

all for $29.99.

Thanks!![/quote]

Saw has $10 off too? Where?

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Walmart has some BD movies for $10/eachs

Terminator 2
Total Recall
Stargate
The Punisher{2004}
Crash
The Rambo 1-2-3
Saw 1 and 2
Young Guns
Reservoir Dogs
[/quote]

Are you sure? I think those were $14.96 each, I just saw them on the display aisle.

[quote name='wormraper']Here's a higher res scan!!!

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=princecaspianyh7.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much wormraper!!
Price matched the 2-Disc version BestBuy (the guy claims Sears is advertising the 2-Disc, not 3-Disc) for $19.99 and used the $10 scanned coupon + $3 manufacture Disney coupon in disneymovierewards.com. After tax and everything, walked out paying $8.65!
Too bad he won't let me take the 3-Disc,but oh well... $8 bucks is a steal!

my Wally wouldnt pm and use the coupon so I passed, they were the only one in the Pacific Northwest to get their Blu ray's. Ill wait until Sears gets theirs probably my easiest choice.

Thanks again Wormraper...just got back from Best Buy, PM'd the Sears ad for $19.99 and used the coupon...walked out with the 2-Disc :br: for $11...also picked up Wanted w/PM at $20

Just tried the printout at my local Sears - no dice. The cashier took one look at the coupon and said "We don't take manufacturer's coupons". Is this true? Or did I get screwed? The printout looked legit, so it wasn't that. I'm tempted to try it again later at a different register/cashier. Any ideas?

[quote name='jupiterjones']Just tried the printout at my local Sears - no dice. The cashier took one look at the coupon and said "We don't take manufacturer's coupons". Is this true? Or did I get screwed? The printout looked legit, so it wasn't that. I'm tempted to try it again later at a different register/cashier. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

No, Sears doesn't do manufacturers coupons. Your best bet is to price match with the add from sears at BB or Wally world or Circuit City. Wallyworld is your best bet though.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Walmart has some BD movies for $10/eachs

Terminator 2
Total Recall
Stargate
The Punisher{2004}
Crash
The Rambo 1-2-3
Saw 1 and 2
Young Guns
Reservoir Dogs
[/quote]
Confirmed at my store also. I was picking up Wanted and Prince Caspian and was surprised to see these. Nabbed T2 for $10.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Just tried the printout at my local Sears - no dice. The cashier took one look at the coupon and said "We don't take manufacturer's coupons". Is this true? Or did I get screwed? The printout looked legit, so it wasn't that. I'm tempted to try it again later at a different register/cashier. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

YMMV. I just got the 2-disc for $10 from Sears, but the manager had to do a manual override to take the coupon. He wouldn't take the separate $3 printed Disneyrewards coupon though. Figured $10 was good enough.

Just got back from Walmart with a 2-disc copy of Narnia Prince Caspian - going back to get one for my sister later on. Thanks OP - Awesome deal. I can confirm that the Punisher was $10 - Also Stargate - but I did not see any of the others. They did not have the 3-disc version in my store - even though it stated online that it was available : /

well I managed to price match at Circuit City, and then used both the $10 and $3 off coupons so I got Prince Caspian for $7 new :)

they forgot the 110% price match policy though... but it would have only been another 80 cents so no biggie

edit: oh and it was the 2-disc, I couldn't find any copies of the 3-disc at Circuit City

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']what is this $3 off coupon?[/quote]

Disney Movie Rewards has a $3 off any Disney Blu-Ray coupon right now

though it'll be YMMV about being able to use both coupons

Has anyone got the Narnia 2 coupon to actually scan with the cashier. I tried it a couple of time and the scan never worked. It had to be overridden by the manager.

[quote name='borijess']Has anyone got the Narnia 2 coupon to actually scan with the cashier. I tried it a couple of time and the scan never worked. It had to be overridden by the manager.[/QUOTE]

yeah, mine scaned just fine. Just set your printer to print out on glossy photo paper at Best Photo setting and it will work just fine.

they had to manually type it the numbers but no manager over ride, my printer is out of black and magenta ink so you can imagine what the quality was. They still took it though. Lady said "this is from disney.com right???"

I said "No bitch, this is from Cheap Ass Gamer.com, recognize!!!"

All true, except that last sentance.

[quote name='borijess']Has anyone got the Narnia 2 coupon to actually scan with the cashier. I tried it a couple of time and the scan never worked. It had to be overridden by the manager.[/QUOTE]

My $10 printed coupon DID scan at work at Walmart.com early Friday morning. $10 off automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back