New billboard controversy in Chicago

I like your thinking -- they DESERVE to be married!

[quote name='Xevious']People who fall for that advertising should be married in the first place.[/quote]

[quote name='dfo']I like your thinking -- they DESERVE to be married![/quote]

Please no more quoting like that, it makes my head hurted.

[quote name='dfo']I like your thinking -- they DESERVE to be married![/quote]

Actually...I forgot got to type the word 'NOT' in the sentence.

However, your way of thinking is very interesting...in a Bizarro Superman kinda way.:lol:

The only thing wrong with the billboard is the exposure of human bodies. Whats a 5 year old supposed to think when he sees that lady?

[quote name='Xevious']People who fall for that advertising should NOT be married in the first place.[/QUOTE]

So says the 52% divorce rate in this country.

[quote name='help1']The only thing wrong with the billboard is the exposure of human bodies. Whats a 5 year old supposed to think when he sees that lady?[/QUOTE]

Hey look its milk, or hey in 10 years those will give me a chubby.

[quote name='help1']The only thing wrong with the billboard is the exposure of human bodies. Whats a 5 year old supposed to think when he sees that lady?[/quote]

If it was a billboard with a gun though it'd be ok right?

[quote name='Rozz']If it was a billboard with a gun though it'd be ok right?[/quote]

Your spouse puts a gun to your head.....thats sounds like a good reason to get a divorce:D

[quote name='Xevious']Your spouse puts a gun to your head.....thats sounds like a good reason to get a divorce:D[/quote]

That would be a cool billboard. It would show someone with a gun to their head from their spouse and would say "Does this look like a common occurrence? If so, get a divorce!".

My only problem with it is those gross titties on the left. Don't natural women pose mostly naked for stuff anymore?

Is it just me or does that look just like some crappy ad banner you'd see on a random website? It just needs to wobble around and blink to complete the illusion.

bread's done
Back