New Bing instant win game.

Anyone else getting their scratchers already revealed and showing no win?

Ah well....it was not fun while it lasted but i think i am done with this one.

Thanks again OP

Since I joined Bing Rewards for the $3 amazon gift card I decided to start using the program. It looks fairly easy to gain points and get gift cards. Since I'm doing the program, also figured I might as well start playing this game, even bing points would be a nice win to get more giftcards even though 10 points is pretty stingy. No wins yet, but I'm going to try throughout the day.

The 10 entries they give you for this are pointless. All those entries and I can't even win 10 flippin' Bing points.

What's really stupid about this giveaway is chances are if you manage to win it will just be 10 measly Bing points. Better than nothing, but really it isn't going to push you much closer to redeeming anything and if you figure how much time you've spent entering typing in the stupid capchas, it really isn't worth it.

Whoa, I can't fuck ing believe it. I actually won 100 Bing points! That puts me pretty close to redeeming a $5 amazon giftcard. Thanks op!

[quote name="cancerman1120" post="12157072" timestamp="1413214742"]OT but it looks like double points for searches today.[/quote]yeah it is. Probably for all the people who wasted points to win nothing lol

Got my prize this evening, so it took them 4 and a half days to deliver it. Don't care, just letting people know so they don't worry when they don't get their prize soon after winning.

bread's done
Back