New CAG Affiliate: VideoGameCentral.com - 10% off for CAGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I recently spoke to the management of VideoGameCentral.com, an online retailer located out of NYC. They very much wanted to be a part of the CAG affiliate family and I thought you guys might find their large selection of gaming goods interesting. In addition to new releases, they carry classic games, imports, and other specialty products

They've offered up a 10% off coupon: cheapvgcgamer, which is good for any purchase.

VideoGameCentral.com

I haven't had a chance to go through the site on a deal search, but Bargain Bin Games - Cheap Games might be a good place to start.

Uh, nothing for me here.

Not to be rude Cheapy, but it might help to do a little more research on sites you become affiliates with. Perhaps make a thread asking us who would make good partners. As it's already been suggested, MonoPrice would be a good place to start.

Honestly I'm a big fan of VideoGameCentral. I have bought items from VGC & Playasia and it's the same price when it comes to imports.

I have to wait 10+ days for cheap shipping & a discounted game, or I can pay $15 more, pay alot less shipping & receive it in like 3 tops!

I bought a Fami on ebay for $19.99 but then paid $20 to ship, so what was the point? I coulda of just purchased it & be done with it!

There's more than meets the cheap-eye my friends!

[quote name='Old_Skool_Fool']Honestly I'm a big fan of VideoGameCentral. I have bought items from VGC & Playasia and it's the same price when it comes to imports.

I have to wait 10+ days for cheap shipping & a discounted game, or I can pay $15 more, pay alot less shipping & receive it in like 3 tops!

I bought a Fami on ebay for $19.99 but then paid $20 to ship, so what was the point? I coulda of just purchased it & be done with it!

There's more than meets the cheap-eye my friends![/quote]
Let's delve into this a bit deeper, shall we?

I like the help of visual aides to demonstrate my point, so here we go:

1. You only have two posts on this forum since 8/06.

2. Your buy/sell/trade list and homepage are ironically the company in question.

3. Until your post, noone really had anything good to say about this whatsoever.

Conclusion: You either own said company, or are one of the higher-ups.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....well, you get the picture.

*edit* I mentioned two posts....here's the thread with the other one...it was good for a laugh: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105042

This guy also sold/sells bootleg stuff. Last year a CAG, Stoneage asked what this was (and this is on the affiliate's site):

http://store.videogamecentral.com/gba14immu.html

Old_Skool_fool, the guy who just tried to praise his own site, had this to say:

"As most of you know this is an import cart. It also has a multitude of "home brew" games. I must say to Uncle Bob is that I hate to tell you that if you have ROMS..and I guarantee you do. Sounding from the kind of self- righteous person you sound like that your are just another corruptor to the industry. I have over a 500 combined NES & Game Boy original collection. I also have this cart..it just so happens that I can actually play these games. Cause I own them. People like you play roms..on your PC and you don't even have the games. I've been playing these games since you guys were in diapers. And I am as tride & true a gamer as they come. But alas, Nintendo ..they don't care about you. Even though you harrass people at booths in malls & write letters. Thing is I make games & play games & sell games. But the bottom line, is they just want your money. Especially nowadays, when games weren't as good as yesteryears.

So hats off to you, you can exploit the flaws in the system & maybe you can stop world hunger & bring global peace. But by the sound of your voicemail it just sounds like your a gaming herb!

Toodles,

Old_skool_fool"

So yeah, credibility just went down another notch I guess. Here's the link to the original thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2139371#post2139371

[quote name='marten']Let's delve into this a bit deeper, shall we?

2. Your buy/sell/trade list and homepage are ironically the company in question.

3. Until your post, noone really had anything good to say about this whatsoever.

*edit* I mentioned two posts....here's the thread with the other one...it was good for a laugh: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105042[/quote]

Beat me to it! Would you mind editing the picture's width though? It makes viewing the posts on this page hard to read.

[quote name='yukine']Beat me to it! Would you mind editing the picture's width though? It makes viewing the posts on this page hard to read.[/quote]

My apologies....I'm so used to viewing everything at 1680x1050, I forget about everyone else ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']I'd rather spend $64 at Play-Asia and slap a $5 coupon on that, though - it's not worth $80 when other places have it $20 cheaper ;)

CAG should really get affiliated with Monoprice, though - there is huge buzz about them here, and I know a lot of people (myself included) have bought from them because CAG's recommended them over anything else.

Monoprice fits into the CAG way of thinking in every possible aspect - cheap and fast shipping, extremely low prices, great quality and service.[/quote]

I love monoprice!

Wow, this just gets better and better. Cheapy, I love you man and your site here, but either CAG just had a policy switch or this new affiliate is breaking your own ToS. A lot of the stuff they sell there get shut down in our trading forum and would be deleted from any "deals" posting.

As I'd rather see CAG stay a legit site, I recommened severing ties with this shady company rather than allowing a free-for-all around here. Whatever small amount of money you'd make from them isn't worth it.

And Monoprice? It's the definition of "FTW". Forget Best Buy and their $120 cables; I'll spend $5 at MonoPrice on a better quality cable, thankyouverymuch. Their prices are so cheap that I buy things that shouldn't work because I have a theory that they will. And if I'm wrong? I'm out like $3.

[quote name='daroga']Wow, this just gets better and better. Cheapy, I love you man and your site here, but either CAG just had a policy switch or this new affiliate is breaking your own ToS. A lot of the stuff they sell there get shut down in our trading forum and would be deleted from any "deals" posting.

As I'd rather see CAG stay a legit site, I recommened severing ties with this shady company rather than allowing a free-for-all around here. Whatever small amount of money you'd make from them isn't worth it.

And Monoprice? It's the definition of "FTW". Forget Best Buy and thwei $120 cables; I'll spend $5 at MonoPrice on a better quality cable, thankyouverymuch. Their prices are so cheap that I buy things that shouldn't work because I have a theory that they will. And if I'm wrong? I'm out like $3.[/quote]

QFT.

This is worse than GameQuestDirect ever was.

[quote name='daroga']Wow, this just gets better and better. Cheapy, I love you man and your site here, but either CAG just had a policy switch or this new affiliate is breaking your own ToS. A lot of the stuff they sell there get shut down in our trading forum and would be deleted from any "deals" posting.

And Monoprice? It's the definition of "FTW". Forget Best Buy and their $120 cables; I'll spend $5 at MonoPrice on a better quality cable, thankyouverymuch. Their prices are so cheap that I buy things that shouldn't work because I have a theory that they will. And if I'm wrong? I'm out like $3.[/quote]
It's not that I enjoy ragging on things like this, but, obviously, I love CAG as much as anyone else on here, and I agree with you, affiliating with sites like this Videogamecentral.com makes CAG as a whole a lot less credible than it could. I love this site to death but affiliating it with no name e-tailers who sell bootleg products really isn't going to make CheapAssGamer a better place, and look at the replies here, no one is going to buy from them so this isn't a mutual relationship at all.

As others have said, if you want to go with some similar affiliates, go with retailers that actually *show* what CheapAssGamer is all about: awesome deals and great prices. This website is just the anti-thesis of that.

Try some of these sites:

www.monoprice.com
www.estarland.com
www.liongames.com
www.gogamer.com

That get very positive word of mouth on the forums, and will be much more beneficial. They are all smaller websites and would probably love the drive in traffic they get from CAG.

This is almost as bad as the time CAG affiliated with that trading website that ended up being a piece of shit as well.

well, to be fair, not every site is just going to automatically become an affiliate. It is an advertising relationship and that site would have to agree to pay cheapy for clicks. Not every site is going to do that.

I understand it must be harder than we think to get affiliates, but I'm not going to apologize for videogamecentral.com. They suck.

[quote name='jer7583']well, to be fair, not every site is just going to automatically become an affiliate. It is an advertising relationship and that site would have to agree to pay cheapy for clicks. Not every site is going to do that.

I understand it must be harder than we think to get affiliates, but I'm not going to apologize for videogamecentral.com. They suck.[/QUOTE]

The four sites I listed get tons of exposure and sales from CAG already... not every site is going to want to be affiliated, but they are all smaller sites that offer great deals that is probably worth looking into.

It is an advertising relationship, and well, plenty of people on CAG wouldn't have bought from the 4 sites I listed if they weren't constantly already being advertised for free on CAG.

What sites is CAG affiliated with currently? I can't find a list, but I know it's:

Play-Asia
Amazon
Gamefly

Any others?

[quote name='marten']Let's delve into this a bit deeper, shall we?

*edit* I mentioned two posts....here's the thread with the other one...it was good for a laugh: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105042[/quote]

OK Cheapy, after this last revelation, its really time for explaining. This is just rediculous. There's obviously something fishy about this retailer and I'd recommend all CAG's to stay the fuck away from this company.

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']OK Cheapy, after this last revelation, its really time for explaining. This is just rediculous. There's obviously something fishy about this retailer and I'd recommend all CAG's to stay the fuck away from this company.[/quote]

I wonder what is going on.

I second (third, fourth?) the notion to add estarland.com and gogamer.com to our list of affiliates. A CAG discount to estarland would be totally awesome.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wonder what is going on.[/quote]
Me too, brother.

Just looking over this site, I don't see much of anything that can't be bought elsewhere online for lower prices. Even including the 10% off doesn't really make me wanna order anything.

A couple of Gamecube examples:
Chibi Robo $46.88
Geist $46.88
Lego Star Wars II $37.88

A couple of GBA examples:
Alex Rider: Stormbreaker $29.99
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $39.88

I see NOTHING about this site that deserves to be "Cheap Ass worthy".

Wow, this didn't end well did it? This site is not going to cut it for us, since they are proven to be untrustworthy, not to mention the crazy prices.

Chalk me in for some estarland affiliation. Any site that carries imports/anime crap is good for me.

[quote name='Supercake']Wow, this didn't end well did it? This site is not going to cut it for us, since they are proven to be untrustworthy, not to mention the crazy prices.

Chalk me in for some estarland affiliation. Any site that carries imports/anime crap is good for me.[/quote]

It hasn't even ended yet. Has anyone PM'd Cheapy about this?

[quote name='Z-Saber']Yeah, how has this thread continued so long without a Cheapy or mod response? Hard to believe.[/quote]

Beats me. Maybe we need to post the link to this topic in the CAGcast threads?

Assuming he does know about it, he's probably dealing with the matter privately. Publicly calling out a company with whom you've recently inked an affiliation deal would look pretty bad for both parties.

Yeah, it's probably something like that. I'm sure Cheapy isn't flat out ignoring this potentially lucrative thread. As in, lucrative if that website didn't suck.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Assuming he does know about it, he's probably dealing with the matter privately. Publicly calling out a company with whom you've recently inked an affiliation deal would look pretty bad for both parties.

[/quote]

I think most people in this thread would say it looks bad now anyway though, especially since the link is still there.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think most people in this thread would say it looks bad now anyway though, especially since the link is still there.[/quote]But doing something stealthily with the OP or deleting this thread would lead to three million negative responses as well.

I'm going to give Cheapy the benefit of the doubt that he just acted hastily and didn't realize this company sucks.

It would be quickly forgotten if he just broke ties with them, and said "Sorry, after further review they are not the type of affiliate CAG wants to assoiciate with".

I'm sure this isn't an affiliation that CheapyD went out of his way to acquire. The VideoGameCentral people were probably not getting much business (hmmm..wonder why?) and thought that they could get some cheap advertising with being a CAG affiliate. So, I'm guessing that they contacted him, and in defence of Cheapy, its a win/win situation for him either way. Even if there isn't a single CAG who gets ripped off purchases something from this website, Cheapy still helps support his own business.

With us here to cry foul and warn the newbies away from this crappy website, it's almost as if Cheapy is ripping them off. Any CAGer worth their salt knows what games are worth and those who don't can consider this a learning experience.

Most people come here to talk about wrestling find the best prices on video games. You're not going to find them at VideoGameCentral.com. But, 10% off inflated prices and outdated MSRPs is still 10% off. Nobody is forcing anyone to get ripped off buy anything from them.

wow they actually manage to charge more than GameStop even on a lot of stuff

I'll stick with estarland.com as my online site where I happen to trade in stuff, much better deal (though they don't have as many imports as Play-Asia)

Just to clarify, mod's have nothing to do with the selection of affiliate sites. We are here to keep the peace, nothing more.

As for the complaints, well, you guys are simply behaving like well informed consumers (well most of you), but like someone else pointed out, 10% off is 10% off. It may not seem like a decent discount to a well informed CAG but it is a discount nonetheless.

[takes mod hat off]

I compared the VGC prices to Amazon and found that even though Amazon was more expensive, the shipping prices at VGC ate away at any savings I would have received with the 10% code. Had shipping been less expensive I probably would have spent some money at VGC.

[puts mod hat back on]

[quote name='Krymner']I'm sure this isn't an affiliation that CheapyD went out of his way to acquire. The VideoGameCentral people were probably not getting much business (hmmm..wonder why?) and thought that they could get some cheap advertising with being a CAG affiliate. So, I'm guessing that they contacted him, and in defence of Cheapy, its a win/win situation for him either way. Even if there isn't a single CAG who gets ripped off purchases something from this website, Cheapy still helps support his own business.

With us here to cry foul and warn the newbies away from this crappy website, it's almost as if Cheapy is ripping them off. Any CAGer worth their salt knows what games are worth and those who don't can consider this a learning experience.

Most people come here to talk about wrestling find the best prices on video games. You're not going to find them at VideoGameCentral.com. But, 10% off inflated prices and outdated MSRPs is still 10% off. Nobody is forcing anyone to get ripped off buy anything from them.[/quote]

As daroga said...

[quote name='daroga']SO are mod chips, flash carts, boot disks, modded consoles, etc. all able to be traded in the trading forum since an offically affiliated site has some of those items?[/quote]

It's the fact that that site offers things that CAGs themselves aren't allowed to trade/sell in the trading forum via CAGs own TOS. That is what most people have a problem with. I don't think most people want to sell bootlegs or buy them from CAGs anyway. Cheapy did say in his post that he hasn't had a chance to go through the site so I am hoping he is just too busy with the CAGcast to notice what is going on for the moment.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It hasn't even ended yet. Has anyone PM'd Cheapy about this?[/quote]

Yeah I did a little over a day ago. No response yet.

This whole thing just seems sooooo out of place for him and the site.

[quote name='GrayWolf323']wow they actually manage to charge more than GameStop even on a lot of stuff

I'll stick with estarland.com as my online site where I happen to trade in stuff, much better deal (though they don't have as many imports as Play-Asia)[/quote]
:cry:
Just found out about the puclic lynching on CAG and had to see for myself.

Ouch, I feel like William Dafoe's character at the end of Platoon. You guys riddled us with a barrage of bullets...

I will have to come back on here tonight to address all the issues you guys have forced to the surface.

Please check back...

[quote name='TheOracle']:cry:
Just found out about the puclic lynching on CAG and had to see for myself.

Ouch, I feel like William Dafoe's character at the end of Platoon. You guys riddled us with a barrage of bullets...

I will have to come back on here tonight to address all the issues you guys have forced to the surface.

Please check back...[/quote]

Don't bother coming back to address anything. Just fix your prices, stop selling bootleg garbage, and get cheap shipping.

[quote name='daphatty']Just to clarify, mod's have nothing to do with the selection of affiliate sites. We are here to keep the peace, nothing more.

As for the complaints, well, you guys are simply behaving like well informed consumers (well most of you), but like someone else pointed out, 10% off is 10% off. It may not seem like a decent discount to a well informed CAG but it is a discount nonetheless.

[takes mod hat off]

I compared the VGC prices to Amazon and found that even though Amazon was more expensive, the shipping prices at VGC ate away at any savings I would have received with the 10% code. Had shipping been less expensive I probably would have spent some money at VGC.

[puts mod hat back on][/quote]
- I have been testing our shipping tables myself today and see why it is the popular offender. We are currently re-working them to address the most VALID issue that has arose by this thread.

- I have been testing our shipping tables myself today and see why it is the popular offender. We are currently re-working them to address the most VALID issue that has arose by this thread.[/QUOTE]
In that case, I think we should give you the benefit of the doubt.

It probably doesn't need to be said, but due to the shipping and some of your pricing (GuilewasNK posted links to a few games that range from twice to ten times as much as we've seen from other retailers), you've got your work cut out for you if you're going to win our business. Best of luck. :)

[quote name='the ender']Don't bother coming back to address anything. Just fix your prices, stop selling bootleg garbage, and get cheap shipping.[/quote]

- Working on the shipping.

But what bootleg garbage? We, as any private brick & mortar store have sold things in the past that SELL. This is done to compete with the corporate behemoth's to the likes of GameStop and Best Buy.

What specific bootlegs are you speaking of? I couldn't find any. Compilation games to my knowledge we're taken off in 2006.

ALso, new price games are either the same or below all chain store prices..

XBOX 360 Dead Rising
gamesusainc_1951_2295859
http://store.videogamecentral.com/xbox360.html
XBOX 360 Gears of War
trans_1x1.gif
gamesusainc_1951_3247064

PSP 1.0 GB Memory Stick SONYPro Duo http://store.videogamecentral.com/pspsa1gimest.html
trans_1x1.gif
gamesusainc_1951_2378285
PS3 Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End http://store.videogamecentral.com/ps3newreleases.html
trans_1x1.gif
gamesusainc_1951_3410051

Most people come here to talk about wrestling find the best prices on video games. You're not going to find them at VideoGameCentral.com. But, 10% off inflated prices and outdated MSRPs is still 10% off. Nobody is forcing anyone to get ripped off buy anything from them.
This seems slightly unfair guys. You are attacking the fact that we have a wrestling following. Other then building our store on having a huge selection of games dating back to Atari and Nintendo we are known for our partnership with the WWE for having regular autograph signings. Not everything is going to be the lowest price on every item (I mean check out the other 90% of Circuit City that's not advertised on here). But I do know that a lot of the examples that have been provided here are from higher priced items that are situated right next to an item that is lower then the major retailers yet it's unmentioned. Case in point would be the PSP 1GB SONY BRAND HIGH SPEED MEMORY STICK which is $10 less then GameStop's.

This seems slightly unfair guys. You are attacking the fact that we have a wrestling following. Other then building our store on having a huge selection of games dating back to Atari and Nintendo we are known for our partnership with the WWE for having regular autograph signings. Not everything is going to be the lowest price on every item (I mean check out the other 90% of Circuit City that's not advertised on here). But I do know that a lot of the examples that have been provided here are from higher priced items that are situated right next to an item that is lower then the major retailers yet it's unmentioned. Case in point would be the PSP 1GB SONY BRAND HIGH SPEED MEMORY STICK which is $10 less then GameStop's.[/quote]He wasn't mokcing you for your WWE ties, he was making a joke about the mix of folks that come here some for games some for off topic threads like the wrestling thread.

You're gonna need to get rid of your disc swap tools if you want to be an affiliate with CAG and not viloate our own TOS. Obviosuly, if Cheapy's decided to make an exception and let a site that sells that stuff in, we can't do much about it, but as has been posted in the past, it at best seems two-faced on our part.

If you want to be legit and in the TOS, get rid the disc swap kits, get rid of the flash carts, etc. Trust me, in the long run, it'll be better for you. Nothing screms "Illegit Website" quite like piracy tools, even if they can be used to not be a pirate.

[quote name='daroga']
You're gonna need to get rid of your disc swap / modding console tools if you want to be an affiliate with CAG and not viloate our own TOS. Obviosuly, if Cheapy's decided to make an exception and let a site that sells that stuff in, we can't do much about it, but as has been posted in the past, it at best seems two-faced on our part. .[/quote]

With all do respect for your opinion, How do you expect the customer to play their import PS2 games without the SWAP disc?

We are so far removed from the 'hacker', 'bootlegger' world that those guys have their suppliers already and probably either get the SWAP's bootlegged or from some underground place since they don't like to pay 1$ for anything.

The fliptop cases, swap discs, and tools to open your consoles or all part of the 'SPECIALTY' gamer retailer that made up popular. People fix their own problems, play cool japanese imports and change the case colors or 'pimp' their systems so to speak. That is in essence why we are called VideoGameCentral.

The word 'mod' is not an evil word anymore in the game business. People like to change cases on a PS2, play that new import Naruto game, or put lights into their X360, etc... 'Mod' is not the old term meaning 'I play copied games'. And honestly, the last time I personally spoke to anyone customer/dealer regarding copies games was probably 2005. Again, we are so far from that world. And also, this is America, and if somebody wants a NINTENDO screwdriver to open up their old GBA SP and change the case to a new sparkly one we supply that for them. We are as much an avid fan of as you are.

Also, don't have individuals come here from your website making posts that imply they're not from the website, just big fans of it and telling us it's so great. We ain't stoopids.

Second, I'd say an apology would be nice (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2139371&postcount=19), but it wouldn't really mean much in the end to me and I'm simply one member of this large community.

As others have said, get rid of the 'illegal' crap, lower the shipping prices and get competitive on your regular pricing. and keepup with some of those deals of the day. I haven't seen anything on there that grabs my eye personally, but there seems to be some pretty decent deals

[quote name='TheOracle']With all do respect for your opinion, How do you expect the customer to play their import PS2 games without the SWAP disc?

We are so far removed from the 'hacker', 'bootlegger' world that those guys have their suppliers already and probably either get the SWAP's bootlegged or from some underground place since they don't like to pay 1$ for anything.

The fliptop cases, swap discs, and tools to open your consoles or all part of the 'SPECIALTY' gamer retailer that made up popular. People fix their own problems, play cool japanese imports and change the case colors or 'pimp' their systems so to speak. That is in essence why we are called VideoGameCentral.

The word 'mod' is not an evil word anymore in the game business. People like to change cases on a PS2, play that new import Naruto game, or put lights into their X360, etc... 'Mod' is not the old term meaning 'I play copied games'. And honestly, the last time I personally spoke to anyone customer/dealer regarding copies games was probably 2005. Again, we are so far from that world. And also, this is America, and if somebody wants a NINTENDO screwdriver to open up their old GBA SP and change the case to a new sparkly one we supply that for them. We are as much an avid fan of as you are.[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with much else I've seen, but this I actually agree with this - just because you sell tools to mod your system doesn't equal piracy, and just because you mod your system doesn't mean you are going to start pirating games.

I've got my PS2 modded, but I don't own a single pirated game, and I hate it when people assume because I've modded my PS2 I just steal all my games.

IIRC, modding tools are not illegal in any way, you just need way lower prices on them.

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't agree with much else I've seen, but this I actually agree with this - just because you sell tools to mod your system doesn't equal piracy, and just because you mod your system doesn't mean you are going to start pirating games.

I've got my PS2 modded, but I don't own a single pirated game, and I hate it when people assume because I've modded my PS2 I just steal all my games.

IIRC, modding tools are not illegal in any way, you just need way lower prices on them.[/quote]Its not what they do, its the fact that if someone from CAG posted a deal about swap discs or something, they'd probably find their thread closed/deleted pretty quickly, per the TOS. Or at least they would have before. Though now threads on the R4 or whatever that is for the DS stay open pretty long, so maybe things have changed behind the scenes.

And to be fair, there are some deals in there. d00k just posted the Manhunt 2 preorder in the Wii thread, and with coupon and value shipping, it comes out to $47.

This seems slightly unfair guys. You are attacking the fact that we have a wrestling following. Other then building our store on having a huge selection of games dating back to Atari and Nintendo we are known for our partnership with the WWE for having regular autograph signings. Not everything is going to be the lowest price on every item (I mean check out the other 90% of Circuit City that's not advertised on here). But I do know that a lot of the examples that have been provided here are from higher priced items that are situated right next to an item that is lower then the major retailers yet it's unmentioned. Case in point would be the PSP 1GB SONY BRAND HIGH SPEED MEMORY STICK which is $10 less then GameStop's.[/quote] Don't feel bad, everyone originally gave defender a really hard time when CAG and VGD (another small retailer) first partnered up. Eventually the owner started offering really great deals and held a bunch of contests, and won everybody over.

I think it's not so much of people having a problem with your modding items, and more of people having a problem with CAG's policy regarding them.

Welcome aboard.

[quote name='botticus']Its not what they do, its the fact that if someone from CAG posted a deal about a flip top or something, they'd probably find their thread closed/deleted pretty quickly, per the TOS. Or at least they would have before.

And to be fair, there are some deals in there. d00k just posted the Manhunt 2 preorder in the Wii thread, and with coupon and value shipping, it comes out to $47.[/QUOTE]

I understand this, but Daroga is making it sound as if the modding tools are illegal, or a website is suddenly not legitimate because they offer the tools to play the imports that they themselves sell.

Play-Asia offers Freeloaders, does this suddenly make them a bad website?

I think if they lowered the prices on the swap magic and the other import tools, they might get a few sales from CAG's who want to experience all the Play-Asia deals but have no way of playing those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back