NEW CAG Coupon Pack (BB/CC/TRU) UPDATED 05/MAY/2007

Strider2K99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGers. In here, you will find a .rar file containing coupons from stores such as Best Buy and Circuit City. You may be familiar with this from AZPunishers thread. However, he closed down the thread because people couldn't stop complaining about where he hosted the file. I'm going to try to pick up where he left off and try to host the files.

AZPunisher, you did a great job, despite what other people say. Thank you for your work. :applause:

NOTE: Results of use of the coupons may vary from store to store and cashier to cashier. Keep trying different places if possible and you may get favorable results.

Now, unto the pack. Here's what the pack contains:
BB $5 off :360::ps2::psp::ps3::wii::ds::pc: games/$5 off $19.99+ acc/$5 off strat guides (exp. 5/26) (Credited to Rictor)
CC $40 off $199+ (exp 5/31) (Credited to bushe)
CC $5 off Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for PSP (exp. 5/31)

Link for rar coupon pack updated 05/05/07 (MegaUpload)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EKHJ7QB

Zip version (Megaupload)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5U1HRTB

I will continue to update the coupon pack as necessary. Later.

Just a word of warning. If this is AZPunisher's file, then expect him to complain about it.

If this is something you've done on your own, no warning necessary.

Thank you for hosting the coupons elsewhere, as AZPunisher's site that was hosting them was more than a little concerning.

Well, I did take his coupons that he had before and added in the new one from Best Buy. I forgot to add that these were his, so I'll make that change.

Also, last I checked, .rar > .zip, but if people prefer zip files, then so be it. I don't care as long as you get the coupons somehow.

If anyone should be thanking someone for the coupon pack, it should be AZPunisher, not me. I'm just "continuing" his work. Also, thank you daroga for the zip file.

Are y'all printing these things out on photo paper or regular paper, black & white or color? Just wondering as many coupons say 'no copies' how you all are using them.
T.I.A.

[quote name='Strider2K99']
If anyone should be thanking someone for the coupon pack, it should be AZPunisher, not me.[/quote]

I extend thanks where deserved, and only then do I do so.. never when it is instructed or implied. Your thread is fine up until this remark, but it's to be expected from a typical user.

Good on you for continuing the convenince of the pack, however long it will last.

:applause:

[quote name='hostyl1']Are y'all printing these things out on photo paper or regular paper, black & white or color? Just wondering as many coupons say 'no copies' how you all are using them.
T.I.A.[/quote]

I just printed them out on plain white paper (color) and used the $5 off PS2 game and PSP game coupons at Best Buy two days ago, no questions asked. I don't believe they say no copies, and although some employees may give you hastle, most of them probably won't..

[quote name='AZPunisher']I extend thanks where deserved, and only then do I do so.. never when it is instructed or implied. Your thread is fine up until this remark, but it's to be expected from a typical user.

Good on you for continuing the convenince of the pack, however long it will last.

:applause:[/quote]

AZPunisher, I think what happened was Strider got his sentence jumbled up. You are deserving of recognition and thanks for organizing this compilation. What I 'think' Strider meant to state was that If you are going to thank someone for the coupon pack thank AZPunisher not me. I don't believe it was meant the way it was originally typed.

[quote name='Plutarski']AZPunisher, I think what happened was Strider got his sentence jumbled up. You are deserving of recognition and thanks for organizing this compilation. What I 'think' Strider meant to state was that If you are going to thank someone for the coupon pack thank AZPunisher not me. I don't believe it was meant the way it was originally typed.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know there was another way to take it. Unless there was an edit I missed.

Thanks for continuing the thread.

[quote name='Corvin']I didn't know there was another way to take it. Unless there was an edit I missed.

Thanks for continuing the thread.[/quote]

The sentence is a mess, but I think this part captured the intent best:

I'm just "continuing" his work.

I took the comment as those of us who liked the coupons should thank AZPunisher not Strider and that Strider was just keeping the coupons alive with a new place to host. It just doesn't read very well. If it meant what AZPun took it to mean then I find that comment to be uncool. I think it was just giving props to AZ. Regardless, thanks AZ. You are the man for two reasons with the first being the coupons of which I have used three with no problem. The second is using The Punisher for your screen name. Punisher is awesome.

Ok, for people who don't understand, I'm giving AZPunisher credit for creating the original thread and the idea of putting all the coupons together in one pack. Got it? Good.

Trying to print the CC coupon out. Should it be the 4X3.75 size? Is that the actual size? I printed it and it seems kinda big. Thanks in advance.

All future coupon scans NEED to be done in 300dpi. These are only 72dpi = HORRIBLE and more likely to be spotted as fakes.

I've updated the coupon pack today. I've gotten rid of the expired coupons and added the GRAW 2 one from BB. Props to Slinky2397 for that coupon.

Daroga, if you can make a zip version of these coupons, please do so. Thanks.

I hate these damn threads! :whistle2:(

I'm currently only able to print things out at work and I am not able to download zip files....why must you guys insist on making this a pain in the ass? Hmmm????

:whistle2:(

[quote name='freshzen']I hate these damn threads! :whistle2:(

I'm currently only able to print things out at work and I am not able to download zip files....why must you guys insist on making this a pain in the ass? Hmmm????

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]
What about the .rar file? Can you do that one? If not, maybe someone can email you the jpgs or something. PM me if you want and I'll send them to you myself. Or I can just host the actual images. No promises on updating with any regularity, but they'll work today.

[quote name='freshzen']I hate these damn threads! :whistle2:(

:whistle2:([/quote]

Can you be more specific as to why it's a pain in the ass?

[quote name='daminion']Can anyone confirm if the $5 off a Wii Accessory can be used on points cards?[/quote]

I never tried it, but the $5 off Xbox 360 accessory worked on their points cards, so I'm assuming it will also work for the Wii points.

Thanks for the ZIP version. I for one appreciate it, and have no idea what problems people seem to have with it.

Thanks again for eveyone's hard work on keeping this thread alive, despite the pinheads.

[quote name='daminion']Can anyone confirm if the $5 off a Wii Accessory can be used on points cards?[/quote]

they'll work...just good luck finding the wii pts cards (still sold out at bb)

[quote name='Foo228']they'll work...just good luck finding the wii pts cards (still sold out at bb)[/quote]

Haha. Wish I'd of seen this before I went out for lunch and checked :) Snagged the Super Paper Mario Guide for $10 so wasn't a complete loss.

Since bb still doesn't have wii pts cards i think im just gunna go for the classic controller...its not gunna stay $15

Used the CC coupon the other day, scored The Godfather (Wii), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Custom Robo DS, Phoenix Wright 2, Trauma Center, and a couple of cheap GCN games that I had missed out on.

Overall, not a bad haul for $160. :D Although I used did have to use my own special "abilities" to make sure that there would be no one rejecting the coupon on the basis of "no copies." ;)

Just FYI. I used the $5 off PC Game coupon at BB today. I realised at the store that the resolution on the scan was lousy, but gave it a go anyway. The guy at the register looked at it and asked me if it was a copy. I just played dumb and said a friend gave it to me, and he went ahead and accepted it. So guess it just depends on the employee.

[quote name='Strider2K99']Can you be more specific as to why it's a pain in the ass?[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry I shouldn't have said .zip files....it's the whole fact that I have to download something. I'm unable to download anything at all from work.

Not a huge deal, a lot of the time I'll get turned down on printed coupons anyway...although I'd kill for a $5 off GC title @ BB coupon right now ^_^

When I print out the BB coupons it only can fit the coupons on the left side of the page. How can I print out the coupons on the right side? Thanks to all involved in getting these up/up again.

[quote name='freshzen']Yeah sorry I shouldn't have said .zip files....it's the whole fact that I have to download something. I'm unable to download anything at all from work.

Not a huge deal, a lot of the time I'll get turned down on printed coupons anyway...although I'd kill for a $5 off GC title @ BB coupon right now ^_^[/QUOTE]

Well then just download it at home and put it on flash or floppy drive. Or, email the images to yourself. Or host it yourself of imageshack, and e-mail yourself the url. There's always a workaround.

As for the whole size of the coupon issue, there isn't much I can do. I get these coupons from the people who originally posted them and post them here, I don't make these scans myself. You may have to size it yourself or get someone who knows about it to get a "legit" looking size.

I've yet to have any issues with printing out the right size of the coupon and having the cashier accept them. For other people, sometimes, the cashier will just scan it, no questions asked, others may read it for a bit before scanning it, others may outright reject the coupons. Results may vary.

has anyone used the BB coupons recently? I'm worried that so many people have been using them. Also, anyone know if these came in emails? Just in case they ask.

[quote name='spartan789']has anyone used the BB coupons recently? I'm worried that so many people have been using them. Also, anyone know if these came in emails? Just in case they ask.[/quote]

I've used many of these at 2 different BBs and I never had a problem.

[quote name='spartan789']has anyone used the BB coupons recently? I'm worried that so many people have been using them. Also, anyone know if these came in emails? Just in case they ask.[/QUOTE]

I have used them 5 times this month without so much as a second look from the associate. It seems they just see the bar code and ring it in.

[quote name='groundskeeper']I have used them 5 times this month without so much as a second look from the associate. It seems they just see the bar code and ring it in.[/quote]

Yeah, and for the 1 or 2 that couldn't get it to scan in, they just punched it in the register without even asking anything about it.

bread's done
Back