New CC 10% off coupn

Sad Turtle

CAGiversary!
I dont know if you guys subscribe to Circuit City's newsletter but I opened my email and there was a 10% off coupon off $99 or more.One time use so im not going to give mine up sorry-Details below.

offers valid June 29 - July 4. 10% off your total purchase of regularly priced items $99 or more.Offer applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid in store, online, and by phone. Qualifying purchases exclude Xbox 360, Verizon, select Polk, Bose, Velodyne, Apple MP3 players, and "Web Only" specials on PC's and Notebooks, and gift card purchases, delivery fees, shipping and sales tax. Offer not valid with any other coupon promotion. Offer not valid on clearance or open-box items. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Offer effective 6/29-7/4.
W5GH05723622C9630E129321258172

[quote name='Gamehead']I got got an email with a $15 off $$100 purchase. That's a little better than 10% :D[/quote]
not if you spend $200 then its $20 off :D

We just started passing out another "friends and family coupon" that has the 10% off, a coupon for a few bucks off a dvd, one for cds, and one for games

[quote name='xfilekr']We just started passing out another "friends and family coupon" that has the 10% off, a coupon for a few bucks off a dvd, one for cds, and one for games[/quote]
i am aware but it has different exclusions

[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]ONE TIME USE - .
10% any purchase over $99.......

ZWA66GHAML

AND

[/FONT]CSA7XLSAV3
[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]offers valid June 29 - July 4. 10% off your total purchase of regularly priced items $99 or more.Offer applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid in store, online, and by phone. Qualifying purchases exclude Xbox 360, Verizon, select Polk, Bose, Velodyne, Apple MP3 players, and "Web Only" specials on PC's and Notebooks, and gift card purchases, delivery fees, shipping and sales tax. Offer not valid with any other coupon promotion. Offer not valid on clearance or open-box items. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Offer effective 6/29-7/4.[/FONT][/FONT]

Anyone else having problems with getting their codes to work with video game hardware? I'm trying to buy a DS Lite and it's saying I have no qualifying items in my cart!

[quote name='masterh']Anyone else having problems with getting their codes to work with video game hardware? I'm trying to buy a DS Lite and it's saying I have no qualifying items in my cart![/QUOTE]

I tried to purchase the same item and could not apply the coupon successfully.

I got the Independence Day Family and Friends Private Sale coupon sheet. It has a 10% off, $2 off DVD $9.99-$14.99, 2$ off CD $10.99-$13.99, and a $5 off game/software $39.99-up.

bread's done
Back