New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

[quote name='BREVITY']Where is Fire Emblem GC? Thanks OP I need some of these.[/quote]

I think Fire Emblem is like $20.xx at TRU if you can find it.

Couldn't find Mario Tennis, but my store had two Baseballs...the Baseball one isn't as deep or as fun singleplayer, so I will have to pass.

Looked for rare stuff but found none at my store, so nothing to offer anyone else.

Still, thanks for breaking the news!!!

Ahh I'd love to find one of those DDR bundles. If anyone can find one and would like to find something to trade/have a good asking price, just PM me

Thanks Spamfree2 for the hook up if you find it. Also for anyone I'll check my store and see if we have any of the mario games everyone wants and snag them for you all.

I was suprised to find the two that I found. All the CC's were actually nicely alphabetized. The shelves looked pretty barren here. Didn't take a long time to look through. No bundles were found, had them check the game only PS2 DDR Extreme 2 and it rung up 39.99 . XBX DDR Ultramix Bundle is also 39.99 ( this is the first one.. not the second one on the list).

[quote name='lokizz']man i wish theyd do a deal on ssx on tour of the ps2 its a hard game to find at a decent price.[/quote]
Gamerush had it on clearance for 75% off a while back.. You might want to post in that thread ( it is stickied on the main page). There and maybe someone picked up an extra one.

Employees cleaned out the Saint Petersburg CC already... the store had tons of mario baseball and some tennis and DW 5 earlier, how do I know it was employees?

When I asked the guy to look it up on the computer and he tabbed it over, he had CAG open and he quickly closed it down.

0 Mario Baseball, 0 Mario Tennis, 0 Mario Party 6, anything that was even remotely good was gone.

[quote name='Roufuss']Employees cleaned out the Saint Petersburg CC already... the store had tons of mario baseball and some tennis and DW 5 earlier, how do I know it was employees?

When I asked the guy to look it up on the computer and he tabbed it over, he had CAG open and he quickly closed it down.

0 Mario Baseball, 0 Mario Tennis, 0 Mario Party 6, anything that was even remotely good was gone.[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously they read this thread. You could always threaten to get them fired if they don't sell you one. :D

Stop by Circuit City didn't have much from the list, pickup Hello Kitty for the GC it was the last copy. Notice that the Donkey Konga 2 and Jungle Beat Bundles are now $19.99

[quote name='Roufuss']Employees cleaned out the Saint Petersburg CC already... the store had tons of mario baseball and some tennis and DW 5 earlier, how do I know it was employees?

0 Mario Baseball, 0 Mario Tennis, 0 Mario Party 6, anything that was even remotely good was gone.[/quote]

Looks like the St. Pete CC is no longer any good for deals. :cry:

I was also at the Brookfield CC and found nothing, the only thing I really wanted was Mario Baseball which came up $50 in their system. If anyone can snag one for me, I'll pay $25 shipped for it

Just snagged Mario Party 6... one copy still there, as well as a Mario Tennis and Mario Baseball, one or both of which I may go back for later tonight to check out the PS2 section.

Only bin was the 8.96-9.99 one from an earlier clearance... these markdowns were still on the shelf, but scanned at the right price.

Thanks, OP!

couldn't find a DDR Extreme bundle. my circuit city was in the process of re-arranging their game section so it was pretty damn messy.

[quote name='elmyra']Looks like the St. Pete CC is no longer any good for deals. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yea, I don't know of anyone else in the area other than me or you anymore, and this deal just broke TODAY. I didn't get to see what topic he was looking at but it was definitely CAG, and everything that is good is definitely gone, so don't even waste your time.

I flew over there at like 1 pm after reading this post, there is nothing, and you can see the big empty holes where the GC games used to be like a week ago. I was looking at Mario Tennis there wondering when it was going to drop.

I've got even worse news for you... South Tampa CC apparently can't use their inventory system to find the game, the guy was worthless on the phone, and the guy at Saint Petersburg told me both Clearwater + Tampa were already sold out of alot of these games.

[quote name='Roufuss']I've got even worse news for you... South Tampa CC apparently can't use their inventory system to find the game, the guy was worthless on the phone, and the guy at Saint Petersburg told me both Clearwater + Tampa were already sold out of alot of these games.[/quote]
Awesome. :bomb:

Thanks for the heads-up, I was going to try South Tampa for Mario Tennis.

[quote name='elmyra']Awesome. :bomb:

Thanks for the heads-up, I was going to try South Tampa for Mario Tennis.[/QUOTE]

PM me back, I have one on hold and I will tell you how to get it because I'm not driving for one game.

I've done all the leg work for you, but I need to PM you the store and who to talk to.

Calling Circuit City is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD. One guy couldn't look up inventory, one guy hung up on me... this clearance was a major bomb around here before it even started.

If anyone can grab a copy of RE4 (regular or CE) for $17, please do, i will gladly buy it from you. I dont have a CC near me for at least 100 milse so this is really shitty.

It's crazy... last Circuit City clearance around here I didn't look for games until FOUR MONTHS into the clearance and found everything I wanted. Shadow Hearts Covenant, Zelda: LTTP GBA, Megaman Zero 3, all the hot stuff well after it had started.

This time, everything was gone before the clearance started.

[quote name='lokizz']man i wish theyd do a deal on ssx on tour of the ps2 its a hard game to find at a decent price.[/QUOTE]

That game has been $8.96 at CC since the summer clearance.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's crazy... last Circuit City clearance around here I didn't look for games until FOUR MONTHS into the clearance and found everything I wanted. Shadow Hearts Covenant, Zelda: LTTP GBA, Megaman Zero 3, all the hot stuff well after it had started.

This time, everything was gone before the clearance started.[/quote]

It's getting that way with a lot of sales locally. The better KMart games are usually gone less than a day after the sale prices are posted here. One KMart locally had 6-8 copies of Zelda Four Swords, and they disappeared the same day that last month's drop was announced.

I replied to your PM, and thanks.

[quote name='elmyra']It's getting that way with a lot of sales locally. The better KMart games are usually gone less than a day after the sale prices are posted here. One KMart locally had 6-8 copies of Zelda Four Swords, and they disappeared the same day that last month's drop was announced.

I replied to your PM, and thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not me, I haven't really been doing the whole buying + reselling thing since school started and I'm still trying to get rid of my own accumlated stuff first. Maybe there is someone else we don't know about? I've never really had much competition for deals anymore other than from you until recently.

Already got a couple of GC games waiting to play on the Wii. My gc has trouble reading discs now so I don't even bother. Looks like I'll have some more! Thanks op :)

[quote name='SynGamer']If anyone can grab a copy of RE4 (regular or CE) for $17, please do, i will gladly buy it from you. I dont have a CC near me for at least 100 milse so this is really shitty.[/quote]

Toys R Us has RE4 for 10 dollars.

If its not 10 dollars at your TRU then I'd be happy to get one for you. PM me.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Toys R Us has RE4 for 10 dollars.

If its not 10 dollars at your TRU then I'd be happy to get one for you. PM me.[/quote]

I didn't know the PS2 version was $10. I always thought just the GC version.

[quote name='monkeypox']is this specifically ultramix 2? my store had 3 boxes of ultramix (looked like a GH cover on the box), and I didn't know if they were the same thing.[/quote]

Nope. I scanned 3 original ultramixes today at the Nixon Dr CC and they were full price.

That store had absolutely nothing. Did CC wise up and pull the titles in advance? HArd to beleive this many stores are already cleared out.

[quote name='spamfree2']Here you go Shrike, On the reciept all I see is the UPC which matches on the back of the actual game.

UPC 013388990481 - RE4

scanimage001to0.jpg
[/quote]
Greatly appreciated. Thanks for posting it.

as *ahem* a super CAG i would say besides the GC games, at $17 a pop is a bit too expensive. anyhoo thanks OP and have fun hunting! i would only be interested in mario tennis/baseball and mario party 5/6

[quote name='spamfree2']I think Fire Emblem is like $20.xx at TRU if you can find it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I will check tomorrow.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Toys R Us has RE4 for 10 dollars.

If its not 10 dollars at your TRU then I'd be happy to get one for you. PM me.[/quote]

PM sent!

For everyone who can't find Mario Baseball, it's going to be Players Choice soon, and Best Buy / Circuit City / Target / someone will run a 2 for $30 sale on it.

Thanks Op.
I picked up Mario Tennis and Mario Baseball.
My usually crappy CC actually had most of these games on the shelves, I know I saw at least 4-5 copies of Mario Tennis and some Mario Party cases.
They also had a lot of the Donkey Kong bundles and Bongos (aren't they like $3?). Also they had a few copies of 4-swords that comes with the GBA-GC cable.

bread's done
Back