New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

Hit Greenwood, IN where I always find stuff, and there was nada. I was hoping to find any of the Mario games, but zilch, and nothing else of note either. Did wind up getting Gun for $9, though, so the trip wasn't a total waste...

RD

lol, so what are you playing that's so great on 360? I've had my 360 since launch and it's good for gathering dust, nothing else.

Oblivion. That alone makes me want a 360. If you aren't using yours, I'll take it off your hands.

[quote name='alongx']This clearance sucks. There's a few good games, notably Mario Baseball or Maverick Hunter X, that I'd like, but not enough to pay $17. This site has ruined me.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's pretty much my take on it. The only ones that jump out at me as being deals are the Mario sports games, but I'm not personally interested in them because I know I'd never play them anyway. If they were $8.96 like last time, there would be some flipping going on, but oh well. :p

[quote name='fatbeer']What happen to the games? I went to 5 different Circuit City in NYC(80th Broadway,86,union square,atlantic terminal andRego Park) and most of them stores are wipe clean.The only thing I obtain today was ffxi hardrive,ddr2 extreme and baldur's gate for xbox.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went to 86th today and it was all screwed up. I think they're remodeling for the next gen stuff.

Did you get the FFXI at 80th Broadway? I remember them having them there at one point.

nothing in this clearance for me.

[quote name='espy605']Oblivion. That alone makes me want a 360. If you aren't using yours, I'll take it off your hands.[/QUOTE]

might be more worth it to invest in a good computer to get a decent framerate and faster loading....

[quote name='espy605']Oblivion. That alone makes me want a 360. If you aren't using yours, I'll take it off your hands.[/quote]
Dead Rising alone, is worth owning a 360.

[quote name='yukine']Dead Rising alone, is worth owning a 360.[/quote]

i really wanted to like Dead Rising, but i felt i'd seen all it had to offer after just a few hours. it's still a pretty good game, and it's big, that's for sure. i found myself wanting the zombies to go away after some time: not because they were very challenging (which they can be at times, depending) or "scary", but because i was just tired of them. sometimes i just really wanted a clear path without having to stop every ten feet to get one of the buggers out of my way.

I got shot down on DDR at both CC's I went to today - the XBox and PS2. Ironic that I finally hit one of these sales with completely unselfish motives and failed completely. At least I got some other games.

If anybody has the PS2 (DDR) bundle I'll trade for Mario Baseball (Sealed of course). My neighbor wants to get in shape and has been asking me to get her set up (Her family knows literally NOTHING about video games).

I got the last copy of Mario Tennis at the CC near me. I'll trade this for a Mario baseball. PM me, if you're interested.

[quote name='dbz4ever']wow, over 12k viewed. I wonder how many got suckered in to viewing this without knowing it's $17 sale[/quote]

FW'ers + hoarding ebayers don't care, it's all the same to them! The FFXI for 17 bucks would be sweet though, I don't care about the game, I just want the hard drive for my PS2.

[quote name='evophile']Yeah, I went to 86th today and it was all screwed up. I think they're remodeling for the next gen stuff.

Did you get the FFXI at 80th Broadway? I remember them having them there at one point.[/QUOTE]

Yep,I purchased the final copy in 80th Broadway,it was on top of new ddr games.That store is still remodeling,the main display case that used to display hot seller or new release is totally empty.Is need for speed most wanted black ed that common for playstation 2?I seen over 40+ copies in that store.

[quote name='fatbeer']What happen to the games? I went to 5 different Circuit City in NYC(80th Broadway,86,union square,atlantic terminal andRego Park) and most of them stores are wipe clean.The only thing I obtain today was ffxi hardrive,ddr2 extreme and baldur's gate for xbox.[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know...I was heading to Rego Park today. The other Circuit City in Queens is empty as well...so don't bother going there either.

Yeah, my CC basically sucks. None of the Xbox games on my list were there and they had about 4 DDR Ultramix bundles, but no Ultramix 2.

To tell you the truth. I don't think there were that many copies of all these games at the stores (for me that is). Most of the shelves were pretty bare after the 8.98 clearance. I saw maybe one or 2 Mario titles at most within the last month or so. Most Mario titles I saw was Strikers/Melee/Sunshine PC/Double Dash PC which can be found at any CC.

This is pretty much BS. I just went to CC and they didn't have any of the Mario sports. Didn't have much of anything actually. No RE Collector's Edition. No FFXI HDD. And this is a Staten Island CC which usually has everything...mainly because people normally go to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens to get their goods.

I just want to shout out a big THANKS to the OP once more. I went out thinking I wouldn't find anything. I went to two CCs, and scored big time at the second one as far as I'm concerned. I pretty much got the stuff I most wanted other than DDR. Picked up FFXI (w/ hard drive), Resident Evil 4 (Premium Edition), and Mario Party 6 (w/ mic). I was like a little kid at the candy store. Thanks again!

I can't believe so many people are finding the Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition, completely disappeared in this area. If anyone is will to trade or sell me one by all means send me a message.

[quote name='coolsteel']I can't believe so many people are finding the Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition, completely disappeared in this area. If anyone is will to trade or sell me one by all means send me a message.[/quote]

I'd like to be able to hook someone up. I'm going to try and check one other CC today (mainly for a DDR pack), and if I come across another copy, I'll definitely pick one up and help a CAGer out. Unfortunately, I want to hold onto this copy since I don't even own a copy of RE4 myself. But I'll keep an eye out!

[quote name='monstericreated']I'd like to be able to hook someone up. I'm going to try and check one other CC today (mainly for a DDR pack), and if I come across another copy, I'll definitely pick one up and help a CAGer out. Unfortunately, I want to hold onto this copy since I don't even own a copy of RE4 myself. But I'll keep an eye out![/QUOTE]
If you can manage to find an extra RE4 or FFXI with HDD, I'll buy or trade for them.

[quote name='evophile']Yeah, I went to 86th today and it was all screwed up. I think they're remodeling for the next gen stuff.

Did you get the FFXI at 80th Broadway? I remember them having them there at one point.[/quote]
yep same thing happened to me. DAMN YOU FATBEER!! lol

might be more worth it to invest in a good computer to get a decent framerate and faster loading....
A "good computer" costs way more than a 360 does, and nothing beats playing video games on a regular TV versus a computer monitor. I've played Morrowind with not the best framerate on my old Xbox (I also have the PC version) and didn't mind the poorer framerate at all. Additionally there are a lot of great (but not must own) titles on X360 that won't make it PC side.

Dead Rising alone, is worth owning a 360.

I have little interest in it from reading reviews about it. The only reason I want Oblivion is because I found Morrowind so engrossing.

[quote name='espy605']I have little interest in it from reading reviews about it. The only reason I want Oblivion is because I found Morrowind so engrossing.[/quote]

Dead Rising is a great game. The save system sucks, but its a blast to play. Never fully rely on reviews.

I think they're remodeling in my store too! They had old shelves on the floor and their new shelves looks BlockBuster-ish. It looks good but they had like none of the games...

They're redoing my store as well--only found one lone copy of Mario Baseball (which I grabbed) and no other titles I was looking for...

[quote name='bsesb2003']I'm confused -- there are 2 editions of RE4 for the PS2?[/quote]

Yes. One is a regular edition and one is a premium edition which comes in a tin case.

A collector's edition of Capcom's PS2 version of the instant-classic fourth entry in the horror trend-setter. The Resident Evil 4: Premium Edition features a making-of DVD, as well as a RE artbook and an art cell of Ada Wong.

They didn't have a single game on any of these lists at my local CC. It looked like two entire PS2 sections were missing completely. The store either pulled them all, or someone bought out the entire sections.

picked up an extra copy of super mario baseball, suikoden tactics, Godfather the limited edition. Up for trade for RE 4 premium, mario power tennis, DDR bundles(xbox or ps2). thanks

REALLY looking for:

GCN

Mario Superstar Baseball (NON Best Seller logo version)
Mario Tennis (NON Best Seller logo version)

I have the following for trade, let's make a deal!!

All sealed unless otherwise noted.

PSP

Darkstalkers
Death Jr.
FIFA Soccer
Lord of the Rings Tactics
NBA Street Showdown
Need for Speed Underground: Rivals
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient (opened by me, played once)
Spider-man 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour

XBOX

Blitz: The League
Burnout 3: The Takedown (opened, played once)
Counterstrike
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Dead or Alive: Ultimate
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Mafia
Mark Ecko: Getting Up
NASCAR 06: Total Team Control
NHL Rivals 2004
Ninja Gaiden Black
Shenmue II
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Warriors, The

DS

Burnout Legends
Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers
LUNAR: Dragon Song
Madden 06
Meteos
Mr. Driller: Driller Spirits
Nanostray (opened, played once)
Rub Rabbits (opened, played once)
SnowBoard Kids
Urbz, The

Please let me know!!

Thanks,
Steve

I was able to snag an extra mario baseball and mario party 6. Mario party was still factory sealed but the outer box was missing so they knocked a few bucks off the 16.00 price. Gotta love my gf for asking for the extra off since the box was missing. no luck on anything else and theres still some slacker 8.96 titles around. Nothing noteworthy though.

[quote name='Roufuss']Make a trade thread.[/quote]

Yeah, what Roufuss said.

As for this sale going on, what is the DDR Xtreme bundle like?

[quote name='Roufuss']Make a trade thread.[/quote]
Yes, and please do the same for the trade lists that you post over and over in the penny guide thread. There's a whole forum for trading, Orrimarrko.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Getting back to the topic, the "Halo Expansion Pack" is just the multiplayer map pack, right? If so, I'll wait until that one drops a couple more times.

I didn't find much at the Encinitas, Carmel Mountain or Escondido CCs. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but in order to get the 16.96 price on DDR Extreme 2 I had to price match CC's website.

Also, has any one found a copy of Popolo Crois? I'd like to trade for a copy if anyone finds an extra.

bread's done
Back