New Clearance Titles at pcrichard.com

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Didn't you guys cancel the orders last time?

And since you didn't link it.

http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/th...ryId=6&categoryId=120000&subCategoryId=120010[/QUOTE]

In fairness, the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Halo 3 Legendary Deals were extremely good and they got flooded with orders from CAG/SlickDeals and El Hoardo. They've added a counter now, which is nice.

...I got a second Legendary during their first clearance and it was in perfect condition.

Some good deals, but nothing I feel like dropping money on at the moment. Thanks anyway though (and if you are actually a company sponsor, you should talk to CheapyD, as he can reflect that on to your account).

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Sorry about the no-linking thing .. Told me that new users can't post links!?[/QUOTE]

Send CheapyD a PM, since you're a seller website and not some random spambot, he might be able to do something for you.

[quote name='Logain8955']Send CheapyD a PM, since you're a seller website and not some random spambot, he might be able to do something for you.[/QUOTE]I've already emailed CheapyD about the OP, as his email address resolves to a pcrichard.com email address and his connecting IP checks out as one owned by P.C. Richard & Son.

So, as far as I'm seeing, he looks legit.

If the dude's legit, I'm giving mad props to coming over directly to create a rapport with the site after the last time. Welcome PC Richard people!

Sadly I missed out on the last clearance and I would have liked to have gotten NGS2 even though I own it on the 360. This sale is sadly no where near as good, but keep up the good work P.C. Richards with posting the new deals as soon as they are available, I am sure some people are interested in the games you have for the prices you have them at.

Aren't all of these currently retail prices? I mean, all of the $20 games are pretty much the same price as at GameStop and what not.

Nothing I'm interested in. We've seen many of these prices or lower elsewhere. Still I noticed some stuff at a good price, like Guitar Hero Metallica for $20 (seems to be $30 elsewhere). Thanks, though.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Model: YFEE

Nintendo DS • Rated E10+ (Everyone 10+) • No Genre Assigned

Regular Price $54.99
Sale $19.99

when was fire emblem ever 54 bucks ??

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Sadly I missed out on the last clearance and I would have liked to have gotten NGS2 even though I own it on the 360. This sale is sadly no where near as good, but keep up the good work P.C. Richards with posting the new deals as soon as they are available, I am sure some people are interested in the games you have for the prices you have them at.[/QUOTE]
We are indeed legit .. i know that not all of the games on our clearance page are still considered "desirable", but i will continue to post when we throw new titles on there, and you guys can decide for yourselves. There definitely will be some that will sell out in minutes, once they hit, so keep checking.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for the heads up OP, but nothing for me. I'm still pining for that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 that I had ordered, but I'm happy with my Brutal Legend (after the 25% off coupon). Keep us posted!

Thanks for letting us know when you put up some new games on the clearence section, I'd probably hit up that Resident Evil Archives if I had a Wii :(

I was able to jump on the Metroid Prime Trilogy deal a week or so ago from these guys at $19.99 and the game came to me with the packaging on the case ripped open.

[quote name='Illustr8r']Long Islander here. Is this in store too?[/QUOTE]

I am as well and would like to know this.

All the clearance games are pulled back from the stores, and are in our warehouse so they can ship quickly .. So no, you would most likely not be able to get it in-store.

[quote name='udryguy']I was able to jump on the Metroid Prime Trilogy deal a week or so ago from these guys at $19.99 and the game came to me with the packaging on the case ripped open.[/QUOTE]
I was able to get in on the metroid prime action also. Luckily, I had no problems with the packaging.

Was Wii Music actually $69.99 MSRP at some point?

Overall, the prices don't look so hot, to be honest...I wouldn't call them CLEARANCE, that's for sure.

OK stuff, but nothing quite as "WOOT!" worthy as the Halo 3 Legendary deal they had. Then again, chances are they may never have another deal goodness as that again. I'll keep checking though, as I was pretty satisfied with my dealing with them last time. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after the Halo Legendary (and for me Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 also) epic fuck up I am leary about giving PC Richards a chance at any more of my money. I did however place an order for the God of War 3 Ultimate Edition with the 25% off code (considering that it was sold out everywhere I had no choice). I will hold off and see if I actually get that before giving this "clearance" another chance.

[quote name='NJMane']Well after the Halo Legendary (and for me Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 also) epic fuck up I am leary about giving PC Richards a chance at any more of my money.[/QUOTE]

What was the problem?

Need an answer for those ridiculous "original" prices

No standard Wii game has ever retailed for more than $49.99 unless it was a bundle.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Need an answer for those ridiculous "original" prices

No standard Wii game has ever retailed for more than $49.99 unless it was a bundle.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and who on Earth would buy Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for 54.99 new? It's a DS game...

Some good deals in there though. Thanks OP.

I can say that most of these "deals" seem to coincide with Gamestop price drops. Most of that stuff is that price new.

Luckily, I logged onto Amazon and got a "like new" (still waiting for it to come in to confirm condition) Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $33~ shipped. I don't feel as poo-poo'd over the sale I missed here.

Throw up something that's a good deal.

[quote name='gargus']What was the problem?[/QUOTE]

They had massive amounts of orders, so a lot were canceled. They have now added a counter to show how many copies are left of each game.

Thanks for honoring multiple orders from the same people as long as they paid separate shipping charges versus canceling people's combined orders to save on shipping.

[quote name='gargus']What was the problem?[/QUOTE]

Well they had games on clearance for $20 and took a mass amount of orders even though they did not have the stock. They then proceeded to only ship those individuals that ordered a single game and classified all orders of 2 or more games as "resellers" and cancelled their order (even if you placed an order for only 1 copy of 2 different games)

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Thanks for honoring multiple orders from the same people as long as they paid separate shipping charges versus canceling people's combined orders to save on shipping.[/QUOTE]

I sense a bit of sarcasm here :) (don't worry I was in the bunch that got screwed too...I guess ordering 1 copy of Halo Legendary and 1 copy of NGS2 made me a reseller)

You guys are a tough crowd .. Here's the deal - we screwed up bigtime a few weeks ago. We are a company who actually cares when something like this happens, so we tried the best we could to do right by people. We quickly made changes to our site to add the inventory levels and to put checks in place so this could NEVER happen again.

We add new titles at $19.99 whenever we can. If you don't think they are desirable games, or good deals, that's fine. Basically, we have a surplus of these games, and we try to sell them. There will be some that are more desirable than others, I'm sure.

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I have seen from many of you, but people (like Infal128289) who send me private messages telling me to F*&$ myself and the company I represent, is just plain wrong - and cowardly.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']You guys are a tough crowd .. Here's the deal - we screwed up bigtime a few weeks ago. We are a company who actually cares when something like this happens, so we tried the best we could to do right by people. We quickly made changes to our site to add the inventory levels and to put checks in place so this could NEVER happen again.

We add new titles at $19.99 whenever we can. If you don't think they are desirable games, or good deals, that's fine. Basically, we have a surplus of these games, and we try to sell them. There will be some that are more desirable than others, I'm sure.

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I have seen from many of you, but people (like Infal128289) who send me private messages telling me to F*&$ myself and the company I represent, is just plain wrong - and cowardly.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about Infal128289, he must be a naughty boy, but Santa will hopefully judge him accordingly. But yeah, if you guys have a surplus of those games, $10 would certainly be a sweeter selling spot for those games. But I have to say thank you for that Halo 3 Legendary box that I got last month.

I had the same issue hoping to luck out with a Legendary edition of Halo 3 and two other games. I was disappointed as hell when the order wasn't fulfilled, but went ahead and used the five dollar coupon that was emailed as consolation to reorder the other two games that were part of the original order, and got them no problem. And for five bucks cheaper. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Some people on this site are just plain rude obnoxious asswipes who think the world owes them. Infal128289, you are one of those stupid fucking idiots.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']I will definitely pass along your pricing recommendation to our video game buyer. Thanks for the feedback ..[/QUOTE]

I apologize if some of us come off brash, but I work retail and most of those game prices are for new stuff on our shelf. The Warioland, Brutal Legend, Animal Crossing, Star Wars Clone Wars, etc. titles are all readily $20 at other stores, so it's gonna take some convincing for people to buy them at an online retailer when they have to add in shipping.

It's not your fault, I think a lot of us deal hunters, however, know that these don't feel like sales.

[quote name='TheKbob']I apologize if some of us come off brash, but I work retail and most of those game prices are for new stuff on our shelf. The Warioland, Brutal Legend, Animal Crossing, Star Wars Clone Wars, etc. titles are all readily $20 at other stores, so it's gonna take some convincing for people to buy them at an online retailer when they have to add in shipping.

It's not your fault, I think a lot of us deal hunters, however, know that these don't feel like sales.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the comments, and I will definitely pass them along to the right people here.

bread's done
Back