New Clearance Titles at pcrichard.com

Haters gotta hate, ignore the trolls P.C. Richard & Son.

Now, put up Fallout 3 GOTY for the 360 for 20 bucks and give me a head start on ordering before letting the masses know about it :p

Despite what happened with their last clearance offerings, there is no need to be rude, especially to the company rep that is taking his to post here. They obviously have attempted to avoid what happened last time by fixing their site, so unless there is another big issue, I would give them the benefit of the doubt. Every company makes mistakes.

So are we allowed to order multiple different games in the same order now without having it being canceled and being called a "reseller"?

It pissed me off to no end when I ordered Halo 3 LE with a couple of other games soon after it went on clearance only to see my order canceled while people who ordered many hours after me get their copies of Halo 3 LE. That's really not good customer service.

I'll keep an eye on this thread but unless you have made changes to how you handle multiple game orders I'm probably not buying anything.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']You guys are a tough crowd[/QUOTE]

You just can't win with some people. There are people here that complain about a game being bad if it's $20 with a $20 off coupon. :roll:

Just know that there's still plenty of good gamers here who are mature and appreciate your efforts to correct problems from the past and respect the fact that you actually come to us to bring information on deals your company is offering.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']You guys are a tough crowd .. Here's the deal - we screwed up bigtime a few weeks ago. We are a company who actually cares when something like this happens, so we tried the best we could to do right by people. We quickly made changes to our site to add the inventory levels and to put checks in place so this could NEVER happen again.

We add new titles at $19.99 whenever we can. If you don't think they are desirable games, or good deals, that's fine. Basically, we have a surplus of these games, and we try to sell them. There will be some that are more desirable than others, I'm sure.

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I have seen from many of you, but people (like Infal128289) who send me private messages telling me to F*&$ myself and the company I represent, is just plain wrong - and cowardly.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate you coming to post at CAG and I think that might help repair the poor image many of us have of your company. For me the problem was not that your company made a mistake in allowing people to order more then you have in stock (that is an issue we have seen before from other companies). The problem was how your company decided to resolve the issue. It canceled orders from people that ordered more than one game. It seems like an unfair, lazy fix. That way you wouldnt have to parse orders to figure what went out of stock per order.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']You guys are a tough crowd .. Here's the deal - we screwed up bigtime a few weeks ago. We are a company who actually cares when something like this happens, so we tried the best we could to do right by people. We quickly made changes to our site to add the inventory levels and to put checks in place so this could NEVER happen again.

We add new titles at $19.99 whenever we can. If you don't think they are desirable games, or good deals, that's fine. Basically, we have a surplus of these games, and we try to sell them. There will be some that are more desirable than others, I'm sure.

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I have seen from many of you, but people (like Infal128289) who send me private messages telling me to F*&$ myself and the company I represent, is just plain wrong - and cowardly.[/QUOTE]

Some people here will never get over something that's so simplistic, which is ironic, because as CAG's, we've all gone in on deals that ended up being canceled. The fact that you guys even tried to remedy the situation by e-mailing $5 off coupons, is already above and beyond what I've seen any retailer do.

So, on behalf of CAG, even though I have no "official" stance to claim that (but will anyway, haha), I'd like to apologize for any rash or harsh comments you get. There are way too many immature people, and sadly it seems as if we have quite a few of them on this board.

I, and I'm sure many others, greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to come and post these deals here. So, thank you, and please keep it up, and I apologize for the immature half of society that frequents these boards. Thanks.

I'll keep my eye on your clearance stuff. $19.99 is my magic price point for picking up titles and you got me a copy of the Halo Legendary edition last time, so I'm all good with you guys.

Thanks for the info.

Personally, I love PC Richards and think you cags are true asses, but this IS cheap ASS gamer too... My favorite was everyone hating on Best Buy for finally stopping the free game mistakes.

And for a company rep to be on CAG, P.C.R.S. should commmended. Thank you.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']Personally, I love PC Richards and think you cags are true asses, but this IS cheap ASS gamer too... My favorite was everyone hating on Best Buy for finally stopping the free game mistakes.

And for a company rep to be on CAG, P.C.R.S. should commmended. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

This.

I took advantage of the free games but when it ended I was like "oh well good while it lasted, can't blame em for fixing it".

It seems like CAG is becoming more and more like SD/FW day by day.

People fail to realize businesses are run by people, people make mistakes. So if people=mistake and people=who runs a company then that must mean company=mistakes made. Simple math after all.

I don't mind if a company screws up from time to time. It happens. And I suppose they tried to fix the problem.

But there is no excuse for listing Original Price as above MSRP and then deep discounting it. That's very deceptive to consumers who don't know better. That's why I will never order from this site.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This.

I took advantage of the free games but when it ended I was like "oh well good while it lasted, can't blame em for fixing it".

It seems like CAG is becoming more and more like SD/FW day by day.

People fail to realize businesses are run by people, people make mistakes. So if people=mistake and people=who runs a company then that must mean company=mistakes made. Simple math after all.[/QUOTE]

I got no beef with the previous incident. I just raised a voice of concern that these "sale prices" aren't really that. Most of these are the prices for a copy sitting on Gamestop's shelf right now.

I didn't realize it was actually P.C Richard & Son rep here.

Welcome to CAG! I missed out on your sales be4, but hopefully we'll see you around here more often.

Btw, you guys need to march south east more... like to the MD/DC area! :D

bread's done
Back