New Cobalt Blue DS Lite?

Nice, but I'll stick with my Crimson/Black. I would definitely pick this one up if the Crimson/Black weren't available, though.

If the rumors are true (and I believe they are since Gamestop took it off their site), Crimsom/Black is no longer around.

I will almost definately buy this one though. It's beautiful and I love having an extra unit.
Good thing my birthday is soon :D

looks very sexy to me. i might buy one. but i have 3 already (x2 for my kids and x1 for my wife). i missed out on the zelda bundle. i really wanted that one.

Looks pretty slick, preferable to the crimson, but I won't let myself get sucked into rebuying for colors. Gold will do!

Blue is my favorite color, but I don't really need another DS right now since I already have one Electric Blue DSPhate and two DSLites one that special diamond and pearl black DS and the Gold Zelda DS.

Oh wow that's really neat looking. I didn't like the Crimson Red/Black one. The red looked like some tacky nailpolish..but that's just me of course.

This one.. is awesome :drool:

According to the GS database,
it will be in a bundle with mario kart.

I don't understand why Mario Kart tho,
Mario party maybe, But MK is over two years old.
Hopefully it was a typo.

I would mind seeing a Professor Layton bundle though.

i havent been a fan of past combo colors for the gba and ds, but this one looks pretty nice. i might get it since my gf recently left her ds on the plane, and is out a unit now.

[quote name='DarkKnightCecil']According to the GS database,
it will be in a bundle with mario kart.

I don't understand why Mario Kart tho,
Mario party maybe, But MK is over two years old.
Hopefully it was a typo.

I would mind seeing a Professor Layton bundle though.[/quote]
If it is Mario Kart, then.. that sucks. Who doesn't own MK by now?

Either way, if it's a bundle, I just hope it's the same price as the other ones because I don't want to pay extra for a game I potentially may have. =p

That rumor just got debunked (by me actually) because in the GS database, all of the past DS Lite bundles had LITE next to the DS but this bundle didn't, indicating it was probably that former blue ds phat bundle they had.

They should just make a full-on candy apple red with the plastic clearcoat. I really don't like the matte black finish of these two-tone models.

So for now I stay with my release-day white.

-HM

Well if the bundle is $150 then you'd be getting Mario Kart for 20 bucks new (which is a damn good price) and you could always sell it if you want to. I think this game is still selling for around $30-35 brand new.

I think the Cobalt Blue Lite looks pretty cool but I would prefer an all blue DS. I'll still wait for a new DS (I already do own a Lite right now) due to the fragileness of the Lite's hinge.

That's definitely the best looking DS out. It looks like a nice variation of the crimson/black one out now. But wasn't there a lot of complaints about the quality of screen on that DS?

hm, i'm due for a replacement ds (yay, prp at bestbuy), so if it's out to all retailers this could get my attention. plus, blue's a better color for my conscience (ucla bruin, woot!). i'll hold off for a bit till i see some reviews - i remember the disparities with screen brightness, etc. with the other colors. i'll keep this in mind, though, so thanks op!

[quote name='fuss']I really wish it was not a cobo color, I do not really care for those.[/quote]

me too, they always look bad.

Well in this week's Wal-Mart ad (which is all Hannah Montana) it also says it is available February 10 for $129.88.

I was at GS and asked about this new cobalt blue one. The employee said to wait before buying a new DS as there is a new DS coming out soon that has a bigger screen, but doesnt play GBA games anymore. Is this true?

[quote name='addicted2games']I was at GS and asked about this new cobalt blue one. The employee said to wait before buying a new DS as there is a new DS coming out soon that has a bigger screen, but doesnt play GBA games anymore. Is this true?[/quote]
Chances are no.

Eventually maybe, nothing's confirmed and with it still printing money as it is at $130, I doubt Nintendo's in a rush to change anything.

[quote name='addicted2games']I was at GS and asked about this new cobalt blue one. The employee said to wait before buying a new DS as there is a new DS coming out soon that has a bigger screen, but doesnt play GBA games anymore. Is this true?[/quote]probably read the same internet rumor that started the threads here

saw that on flickr a while ago. Looks almost as awesome as the gold ds. Ahh if I didn't have my white one already I would've jumped on those other 2!

[quote name='ohhyeahkinkos']Do you guys think anyone will be able to actually reserve it at a GameStop? It says to preorder now. >.>[/quote]yeah, you can always preorder systems at GS. it's $30 or 50 down iirc.

bread's done
Back