New Contest - Win an Xbox Live Indie Game by Playing the Demo

jigsawhc

CAGiversary!
We're having a high score contest with the Xbox Live Indie Game Wool. Person with the top score as well as one other random entrant win a copy of the full game.

Details here

Also, if we get over 25 entries in the contest I'll start adding Microsoft Points to the winner's prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
i entered into this contest and to my suprise the game is actually rly fun. the music is catchy and the gameplay is simple yet enjoyable. just gl beating my high score tho :)

ya, im glad theres a game high score contest that im actually good at so im not gunna give up on this

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit! All my capturing devices are still in storage.
Would it be acceptable if I hired a notary public and sketch artist? :whistle2:k

lol, im prty sure that would cost more than the game itself. and you only need a photo if your beating the high score.

These two have some pretty good scores, but there are two copies being given away so even if you don't get the top score you could still win the random pic.

Im gonna fire this up tonight, those scores look massive though in comparison to other score submitted

well then...lets just see you try and beat this one :) . and btw guys, they are giving another copy away to a random person and theres only 4 people in the contest right now. you cant just let me and rhu battle it out till the end.

bread's done
Back