New Dashboard? How do you display only your full game downloads?

DaGrandMastah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I, like many CAG, have a ton of backlog that I have yet to get to. I sometimes forget what games I even have for XBL so I used to just check the full games I owned under the old game settings but I can't seem to find that feature in the new search. Anyone know if there's a way to display it? The best I can do is display all arcade games on the system but that also includes all the demos I have.

This might be wrong but it looks right to me...

On the new Dash, go over to "Games", click "My Games", Now it will show you a complete list...above the first game you will see in a green box, "Show". Go up to "Show and press "A" and then select "Arcade", or "Indie" (whatever you're looking for).

Then the list is filtered in ABC order by only your preference, with the Demos at the very end.

I say this could be wrong because I only have a bunch of Arcade titles, and don't own any Full retail games, only downloaded.

Hope this helps.

What the hell happened to fun labs? My nephew wanted to play googly eyes again and I couldn't find the damn thing.

Kinect Fun Labs is in some completely odd place now. Pulled from a google search just now:

"GAMES tab, Games Marketplace... you'll start at the Featured tab and Kinect Fun Labs is in the bottom-right-corner"

I can't test this out, but I think that's what I'd read elsewhere as well, so check there. Who knows why they did it this way. I guess because it's Microsoft. LOL!

[quote name='reddjoey']I couldn't find Fun Labs normally, but I could with the bing search feature.[/QUOTE]

that brings me to the place where I can "buy" fun labs, but not use it. Strange shit. I'm not seeing it in the next suggestion either. Maybe it went away with the update and I do have to buy it again?

bread's done
Back