New DK Bongos $15 at Gamestop.com [use FREESHIPALL for free shipping]

[quote name='seanw']My local Gamestops are out of the controller, so I don't know how they would pricematch, and my local EB that does have it in stock wouldn't pricematch, FYI.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=801854

Any codes to less the blow further?[/QUOTE]
FREESHIPALL should knock that $3 off.

Hmm... shows 1-3 in stock at my GS, would be nice if they had two so I could finish up the collection (and if they aren't at my CC for $13.xx). New Years bongo party!

Yeah, they aren't at my CC either. I thought FREESHIPALL was used only; good to hear that it's not.

[quote name='botticus'] New Years bongo party![/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='seanw']Yeah, they aren't at my CC either. I thought FREESHIPALL was used only; good to hear that it's not.

Exactly.[/QUOTE]
I could be wrong, but for some reason I think it's for everything.

[quote name='asaraa']I thought I picked up some @ EB B&M for $12.99 (w/out EDGE card)[/QUOTE]
Got them for 9.99 new at EB a few months ago, but I haven't seen them for that price since.

And yes, FREESHIPALL works on new stuff (just tried it), didn't even click through the affiliate link, weird.

The coupon code you have entered is invalid, please enter another code or try again.

FREESHIPALL isn't working after I entered the ship/bill addresses...

[quote name='cochesecochese']Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these the generics?[/QUOTE]

Developer: Electro Source/Pelican

Yes, thats why I'm staying away.

[quote name='cochesecochese']They're on clearance for $15 at Circuit City? B & M I'm guessing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Thread on the second page had someone getting it for $13.96, but they were tagged $16.96 at mine. So should be on clearance nationwide, but probably YMMV on the price.

bread's done
Back