New DS Lite color coming May 3rd

I know. We had to settle for the same green for DKC GBA SP also... :whistle2:( A real green would be awesome. (Maybe they'll do a M&L3 bundle! One can hope...)

Europe got this color like a year ago. I'm really sad because I attempted to import one of these before getting a blue/black DS lite.

Holy crap - I CANNOT let my daughter see this. I got her the light blue Brain Age bundle one for Christmas but lime green is her absolute favorite color. The thing is, I just bought a DSi (which I haven't even opened yet), have an Onyx DS Lite already myself, and a dark blue phat DS for the boys to pound on. Plus I have an unopened Zelda DS Lite... And I don't even really play the DS much except when I'm travelling (and neither do the kids). But if my daughter sees this she'll want it just to match the decor of her room! Ugh...

[quote name='io']Holy crap - I CANNOT let my daughter see this. I got her the light blue Brain Age bundle one for Christmas but lime green is her absolute favorite color. The thing is, I just bought a DSi (which I haven't even opened yet), have an Onyx DS Lite already myself, and a dark blue phat DS for the boys to pound on. Plus I have an unopened Zelda DS Lite... And I don't even really play the DS much except when I'm travelling (and neither do the kids). But if my daughter sees this she'll want it just to match the decor of her room! Ugh...[/quote]

Sounds like the last thing you need is another DS :)

bread's done
Back