new DS lite colors = hotness

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
check it out, my collection is so much hotter now today.

IMG_8106.jpg

Jesus. A bit of overkill don't you think?

I've owned 4 Dses so far, but never at the same time. There are three currently in my house, but one is my white DS Lite I gave to my guy, the other is a blue fatty that I loan out to my mother.

I bought a pink one today, and my first DS was the silver model from launch. Traded it to get the DSLite white.

Now if they ever make a dark green one...

well, i did cheat a little bit. that white one is empty. i traded a cag for a white ds lite with a warranty, so i traded it in yesterday (sans box) for a pink one. so i no longer have that white one.

but... i do still have a white ds lite, it just looks like
IMG_8117.jpg

ahhhh yes..

I think your collection is awesome. I like collecting different colored systems myself...I only have a silver DS phat and white DS Lite right now, but I plan on getting a pink DS Lite. I have trouble letting my systems go. :lol:

[quote name='screwkick']Looks like you're missing the blue DS, not to mention some Japanese import versions.;)[/QUOTE]
Let's not give him any ideas.

Edit:
[quote name='slvrdrgn123']Any pics of the pink one? I hear its a nice color and not really what it looks like on the box.[/QUOTE]

Here you go, I just took some of mine. The color is quite brighter/pinker than the promo images they've put out.

Pink DS 1
Pink DS 2

My wife would kill me if I got that many DS. I just bought our first one on Sunday. I brought up the idea of getting our daughter a pink one and a black one for myself but she practically strangled me. I guess it's this whole saving for house thing again. She never understands me.

[quote name='depascal22']My wife would kill me if I got that many DS. I just bought our first one on Sunday. I brought up the idea of getting our daughter a pink one and a black one for myself but she practically strangled me. I guess it's this whole saving for house thing again. She never understands me.[/quote]lol @ saving for house thing. definately a worthwhile goal. remember, location, location, location. don't let the realtor talk you into buying something that's not going to appreciate.

but as far as my collection, i wasn't trying to get every DS. i got a white one for my wife, and a black one for myself. then i got the mario red one by price matching a TRU ad at best buy (ended up getting it for $70+tax). then i just picked up the two DS lites yesterday. but the LE FFIII one was a must-buy for me. i want to get the black pokemon one also.

That is an awesome collection no doubt. I don't care anything about FF, but man I want the FF DS Lite for some reason.

Wont' ever drop the coin, but I think it's awesome.

bread's done
Back