New Earth Defense Force @ GoHastings.com $39.99

linuskinrak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just went to GoHastings.com for the B2G1 sale and saw Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon on the home page as a new release for sale now! I went ahead and ordered one and waiting on the ultimate let down that it wont be shipped. It doesn't come out till June 1st, but I can still hope.

If you are a fan of the series, its definitely worth a shot.

EDIT: price is MSRP but still has it for sale right now. Not a preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I see I will change the OP. Amazon still has it to release on June 28th. GoHastings allows you to buy it as if they have it now. No preorder, probably just an error on their part.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crapstack']Yeah, It's been 39.99 on amazon for a couple months already. Can not wait for this game![/QUOTE]

I know me and my roommate played the hell out of the 360 one. It's one of my favorite games of all-time.

[quote name='crapstack']Can not wait for this game![/QUOTE]Same here. I'm a little worry that it's a different developer than the previous game.

GoHastings allows you to buy it as if they have it now. No preorder, probably just an error on their part.
I wanna say the game's original release date was set for March 1st for a long time (if I remember the GS.com listing correctly) but its been jumped up to June now. GH probably just didn't get the memo... I would probably close the thread.

EDF was the best low budget game ever! I can't wait for this one. Day one purchase for sure. This, however, is just an error. I doubt they even have any copies at all anyway. Way too early.

Yeah, I read somewhere that they bumped back the date to add split-screen multiplayer, as it was originally going to be online only and people complained. No way hastings has any copies.

bread's done
Back