New EB Promos-Really good deals. Make a profit!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Really good trade values:
zelda-40
nhl 07-20
mario kart double dash-30
gears of war-45 LE-50
Final fantasy 12 LE-45

Buy ANY New Release game and get 20%off any Used game. Could be cross platform. 30% off with edge.

Used games on sale:
All prices before edge/promos

starfox ds
pokemon mystery dungeon-trades for 20
mario hoops 3on3-trades for 20
Megaman ZX

Gta LCS PSP
resident evil ds
socom fireteam bravo 1 PSP

Here's the kicker, om the same page, it states that it WILL give you 20 For mario hoops or pokemon mystery dungeon.

20 credit for a game that sells for 25. AMAZING.
Anyways, apply the edge card, promos and trade in deals and its a easy profit.
I bought pokemon for 18, and i can easily get 24+ after the promos are applied.

All this is in their "The Perfect Score" flyer. Canadian only.

Yeah, gamer602 never does for some reason =/ If you want to change title, go back to the topic list and double click the bar the title's in. So just after the text ends.

Anyway, $30 for Double Dash =O Wow.

Sorry about the double post, but gamer602, is their trade any game and get 20% more credit when using the credit towards a DS pre-order still valid? I remember you mentioning it in an older thread. I'm thinking of putting MKDD towards Phoenix Wright 2.

there's no need to put Canada on the title, it's the Canada section here. I don't know why Americans kept coming here and hoping they will see some American deals.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']there's no need to put Canada on the title, it's the Canada section here. I don't know why Americans kept coming here and hoping they will see some American deals.[/quote]

Because the front page (www.cheapassgamer.com) only has the title and what general category it's under (Regional/International Video Game Deals). All regions put the region in the title when applicable, not just Canada.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']I don't know why Americans kept coming here and hoping they will see some American deals.[/quote]

Maybe they just getnew and don't pay attention to what exactly they're looking at. I rarely ever notice when I'm looking in the wrong subforum if I'm just reading everything.

bread's done
Back