New Egg Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 39.99$

I hear this game is hit or miss and I really want to try it out but it seems stuck on 40 for sales. I remember it being 42 a month after release. I need 30 to drop on this.

[quote name='KongaKing']Just FYI starting tomorrow best buy has it for $29.99[/QUOTE]

Looks like I may be getting Far Cry 2 sooner than later.

I had this game but eventually sold it because it was too damn boring. It was fun for the first hour but I got tired of the outposts always attacking me and the constant driving or walking around the massive map. I would say if people are interested, pick it up at BB at the $30 price.

Pretty sure it is a repost. It was posted months ago when this game first came out, but it's so far back that people either forgot or never heard about it. Don't worry about it OP

[quote name='albino_hippo']Pretty sure it is a repost. It was posted months ago when this game first came out, but it's so far back that people either forgot or never heard about it. Don't worry about it OP[/quote]

Newegg has had this deal b4 and expired, saw it recently for 49.99 and 56.00 so i dont know when it went back on special for 39.99 but i couldnt find a current post for it..
Gregg

$29 for the game isn't too bad of a deal. I bought it when it came out, but got tired of it rather quickly. It seemed like the same vehicles would attack you all the time and the outposts were all the same. Not a bad game, but just wasn't what I was expecting. And the enemies constantly respawn at some of the outposts. Not sure how they get there so quick... And it really sucks if you lose your vehicle (i.e. blown up) and have to walk.

I got it for $40 at Best Buy the other week, and lost the receipt so now I can't get the difference back. Darn. I haven't played it yet - not due to a backlog, but because I'm waiting to get back to my HDTV at school. I heard that its a great game, and a great-LOOKING game too.

bread's done
Back