New Family Guy Episodes tomorrow?

whiteboy

CAGiversary!
Did anyone else see the commercial for the new Family Guy tommorrow? They said it would be on at 9. I havent heard anything about this until just 2 minutes ago. Anyone have any other details? Is it a rerun?

They're repeats, all the scenes in the ad were from old episodes. I looked it up, and I think the episodes are 15 Minutes of Shame and The Weiner Is...

Edit-*sigh* Foiled again.

They should bring back Futurama too. That way they can have it go...

Simpsons at 8
Dumbass of Texas at 8:30
(I'll be watching better shows than that crap.)
And then at 9 have Family Guy
And 9:30 Futurama.

Be cartoon night.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']King of the Hill is a great show, one of my favorites since FX shows it almost 24/7.[/quote]

Proving all the good shows go off the air because people only watch the bad ones.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']King of the Hill is a great show, one of my favorites since FX shows it almost 24/7.[/quote]

Proving all the good shows go off the air because people only watch the bad ones.[/quote]

You must have no sense of humor then. I've enjoyed many shows, with many of them being cancelled FOX shows. I'm glad something good has stuck, but I'd welcome Futurama and mostly any other show that they'd bring back.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']King of the Hill is a great show, one of my favorites since FX shows it almost 24/7.[/quote]

Proving all the good shows go off the air because people only watch the bad ones.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? What do you hate so much about KotH?

So saya the man with the Garfield avatar. (Hey, turn about is fair play)

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='David85'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']King of the Hill is a great show, one of my favorites since FX shows it almost 24/7.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? What do you hate so much about KotH?[/quote]

yeah, why hate on King of the Hill. The show is one of the most consistently funny shows on tv. I've been a fan since the beginning and have not been let down yet.

Have you ever seriously given it a chance? My girlfriend was skeptical until she tried it and now she's hooked and watches reruns more than I do. The characters are so freaking hilarious and the writing is fantastic.

I know I'll forever hate King of the Hill because Mike Judge quite doing Beavis and Butthead to make it.

I don't know, or quite frankly care if he made the choice himself or not. But I equate KotH to no more Beavis and Butthead, so I don't like it.

I have seen many episodes of King of the Hill and it's just lame jokes.

Is it one of the funnier shows on TV? Yeah because there are like 3 comedies on TV right now.

I, and no one else I know care for the show. It must be a southern/Western show.

[quote name='David85']I have seen many episodes of King of the Hill and it's just lame jokes.

Is it one of the funnier shows on TV? Yeah because there are like 3 comedies on TV right now.

I, and no one else I know care for the show. It must be a southern/Western show.[/quote]

It does take place in Texas, but I'm from Ohio and many of my friends love it, too.

[quote name='David85']I have seen many episodes of King of the Hill and it's just lame jokes.

I, and no one else I know care for the show. It must be a southern/Western show.[/quote]

I'm from Boston, which is quite..not South. To me, it's not a show I'll go out of my way to see, but if it's on, I have no problem watching it. It's consistently entertaining, for sure, and there are enough really funny moments for it to not go dry.

I have seen many episodes of King of the Hill and it's just lame jokes.
Just lame jokes....hmmm not as specific a response as I was hoping for...

3 comedies on tv right now? Maybe three comedies on TV at any given time...(more than that really)

I, and no one else I know care for the show. It must be a southern/Western show.
I do live on the West Coast, but I don't know what that has to do with me liking the show, it's not like I can relate to the characters due to their innate qualities as Southerner/Westerners or something...

BTW, I'm not some big KotH fanboy or anything, I certainly don't go out of my way to watch it or anything, I'm only defending the show because I hate when people bash stuff with no real substance to their arguement

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='David85']I have seen many episodes of King of the Hill and it's just lame jokes.

It does take place in Texas, but I'm from Ohio and many of my friends love it, too.[/quote]

I'm from L.A. so I can't geographically relate to the show but to see it as a "southern" show is just blindly judging it because it takes place in Texas. Its a great show that needs to get more credit from people, especially those who are too close-minded to give it a shot.

i just wanted to say i have digital cable and it says tommorows family guy eps. are as follows
9/8: fifteen minutes of shame
9.5/8.5: and the weiner is...

both old episodes

Don't quote me on this, but the thinking is that Family Guy will make its return premier following the Super Bowl.

I heard Seth MacFarlane's other show American Dad is premiering after the Super Bowl but I havent heard anything about new Family Guy coming that soon.

[quote name='Rihan']Don't quote me on this, but the thinking is that Family Guy will make its return premier following the Super Bowl.[/quote]

If its does then I might have to go Fox exec. hunting this winter.

Lock and load.

Rambo-Teil-II.jpg

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Rihan']Don't quote me on this, but the thinking is that Family Guy will make its return premier following the Super Bowl.[/quote]

If its does then I might have to go Fox exec. hunting this winter.

Lock and load.

Rambo-Teil-II.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:

I really wanted to like KotH, but it's just not very funny consistently.

Anyways, American Dad is coming to Superbowl Sunday!

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I really wanted to like KotH, but it's just not very funny consistently.

Anyways, American Dad is coming to Superbowl Sunday![/quote]

Oh great American Dad, its like if you took family guy and took out all the nonPC jokes. I equate it to a 15 minute infomercial.

King of the Hill is the animated equivalent of Will & Grace, except instead of "Haha, look at those wacky homosexuals!" it's "Haha, look at those wacky southerners!"
Consequently, people who think the epitome of funny is to point at someone and laugh will get a kick out of it.

So aside from being basically lame, it's insulting and derrogatory.

[quote name='Skexis']King of the Hill is the animated equivalent of Will & Grace, except instead of "Haha, look at those wacky homosexuals!" it's "Haha, look at those wacky southerners!"
Consequently, people who think the epitome of funny is to point at someone and laugh will get a kick out of it.

So aside from being basically lame, it's insulting and derrogatory.[/quote]

Wow and to think it took you since July to come up with those 12 posts. Thank you Mr. Obvious. :roll:

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='David85'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']King of the Hill is a great show, one of my favorites since FX shows it almost 24/7.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? What do you hate so much about KotH?[/quote]

I don't like KotH either because I think it's boring.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I really wanted to like KotH, but it's just not very funny consistently.

Oh great American Dad, its like if you took family guy and took out all the nonPC jokes. I equate it to a 15 minute infomercial.[/quote]

I didnt make the series. I have an imagination so i just add lib the generalizations and slanders.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I really wanted to like KotH, but it's just not very funny consistently.

Oh great American Dad, its like if you took family guy and took out all the nonPC jokes. I equate it to a 15 minute infomercial.[/quote]

I didnt make the series. I have an imagination so i just add lib the generalizations and slanders.[/quote]

Good luck since that was the only part of the show worth watching.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Wow and to think it took you since July to come up with those 12 posts. Thank you Mr. Obvious. :roll:[/quote]

So your "argument" is that logic only has meaning when you have class position.
Nothing fundamentally wrong with that, no sir.

[quote name='Skexis'][quote name='zionoverfire']Wow and to think it took you since July to come up with those 12 posts. Thank you Mr. Obvious. :roll:[/quote]

So your "argument" is that logic only has meaning when you have class position.
Nothing fundamentally wrong with that, no sir.[/quote]

Actually my argument is that I was drunk and thanks for the sir there, I thought you were getting a bit out of line surf. (j/k)

[quote name='Skexis']King of the Hill is the animated equivalent of Will & Grace, except instead of "Haha, look at those wacky homosexuals!" it's "Haha, look at those wacky southerners!"

So aside from being basically lame, it's insulting and derrogatory.[/quote]

Do you want to give some examples of how KOTH (which I keep wanting to think is Knights of the Republic because of the similar acronym :D ) is only a "haha, look at those wacky southerners" show.

Its ridiculous to say that the show is funny only to those who "point at something and laugh at it". How's it different from laughing at the Simpsons:

"Haha, look at Homer. He's so fat and lazy, look at the crazy situations he gets in"

Family Guy:

"Haha, look at Peter. He's so fat and lazy, look at the crazy situations he gets in"

Futurama:

"Haha, look at Fry. He's so lazy, look at the crazy situations he gets in."

I make these generalizations only to prove a point. I'll admit, I'm a fanboy of ALL of these shows and even though KotH isn't as high on my list (Simpsons and Family Guy go there) I still love KotH and will defend it as long as people keep bashing it. Its a hysterical show! Seriously, give a few more episodes a chance.

bread's done
Back