New game store in Tucson

jikijikijiki

CAG Veteran
Hey Cagers...

I was driving by the In and Out on Broadway and Alvernon and noticed that near that Starbucks, there is a new game store. It was called something like Buy and Sell Games. Something like that. Anyways, I am planning on checking it out Sunday. If anyone has been in it, how is it?

I will post my experience with it Sunday.

[quote name='jikijikijiki']Hey Cagers...

I was driving by the In and Out on Broadway and Alvernon and noticed that near that Starbucks, there is a new game store. It was called something like Buy and Sell Games in Silver. Something like that. Anyways, I am planning on checking it out Sunday. If anyone has been in it, how is it?

I will post my experience with it Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Im moving into town this summer for school. I know just where that is so when I go to town on monday ill check it out. Thanks op.

Its called Play N Trade. They have pretty good trade in values compared to GS/EB. There is also one in the foothills mall, but they are separate entities (different TiVs). They both also host local game tourneys.

Its been open for a few months.
I always trade in shit there.
The employees are very nice and helpful
They give better TIV than gamestop.

[quote name='yukafls']they got any sealed original xbox controllers??[/quote]

cs_phone.jpg

Holy shit! My dad's friend owns a Play N Trade in Avondale, but I can't recall the guys name. I do know he's a pretty nice guy (gives me 20%+ on trades and he's broken about 3 street dates for me:))

I say go there

bread's done
Back