New Games Added 10/16! GameQuest Direct Weekly CAG Offers (Exp 10/18) All Ship Free!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Weekly Offers - Expire 10/22/07
Got this note from GQD today:

GameQuest is fully aware of the inconvenience this may have caused to our loyal gaming community. As an apology note to the Chicken Little drama:
We are offering 21 titles at Pricebreak with FREE First Class Shipping.
Game prices are already discounted. Members will need to use coupon code: CAG1SHIP and select First Class shipping during checkout to get free shipping.

Also valid is $10 off $150 order + Free E for All Expo Pass - CAGEXPO

New titles announced 10/16 (expire 10/22):
:ps2:Brave:Search For Spirit Dancer $16.99
:ps2:UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 $14.99
:360:Superman Returns $18.99
http://www.gamequestdirect.com/014633156577.html:ds:Meteos $19.99
:wii:Pokemon Battle Revolution $40.99

New titles announced 10/10
(expire 10/18):
:ps2:Get on Da Mic Bundle w/Mic $8.99
:ps2:True Crime: New York City $8.99
:ps2:Star Wars Battlefront 2 $14.99
:xbox:Oddworld Stranger Wrath $8.99
:xbox:The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction $8.99
:xbox:Suffering: Ties That Bind $8.99
:xbox:Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay $8.99
:xbox:Spikeout $8.99
:xbox:Iron Phoenix $8.99
:gc:Gun $8.99
:gc:Batman Rise Of Sin Tzu $8.99
:psp:Mind Quiz $11.99
:psp:Detroit Hustle $11.99
:psp:Chili Con Carnage $11.99
:gba:Atlantis:The Lost Empire $8.99
:gba:Namco Museum $8.99
:gba:Capcom Classics Mini Mix $8.99

Titles announced 10/4 (expire 10/18):
:360:Pimp My Ride $14.99
:360:Madden NFL 2006 $14.99
:360:FIFA 2006 $14.99
:360:FIFA World Cup 2006 $14.99
:wii:Happy Feet $14.99
:ds:Madagascar $14.99
:ds:Spectrobes $14.99
:ds:Shrek: Superslam $14.99
:psp:EA Replay $8.99
:psp:Rush $8.99
:psp:Midway Arcade Treasures Entended Play $8.99
:psp:Exit $8.99
:ps2:Mortal Kombat Deception $8.99
:ps2:Musashi: Samurai Legend $8.99
:xbox:Jade Empire $8.99
:xbox:Dead Or Alive Ultimate Deluxe Packaging $8.99
:xbox:Indigo Prophecy $8.99
:gc:Bomberman Jetters $8.99
:gc:X-men Legends II $8.99
:gba:Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy $8.99
:gba:Sims 2 $8.99

That's a nice price on Spectrobes and those PSP games with free shipping. Too bad I already bought Spectrobes at $24 or so (and have yet to play it).

Free shipping?!?!?!
FINALLY!!!
Gonna get Musahi from them.

You guys need to bring back Gitaroo Man for me!!! THX!!!

p.s. the free shipping works for all other games as well.
I just bought a copy of Phantom Brave and Musashi for
$31.37 total.

Chicken Little drama?

Spectrobes, Musashi and Exit are nice prices, especially with the free shipping. Unfortunately, I already have the first two, and I'm pretty sure I have Exit too. Although, not really interested in picking it up again if I don't.

Oh, is Jade Empire better on the XBox or the PC?

[quote name='io']That's a nice price on Spectrobes and those PSP games with free shipping. Too bad I already bought Spectrobes at $24 or so (and have yet to play it).[/quote]

Do yourself a favor - Don't play it. Seriously. Its bad.

Note real quick - GQD has "The Guy Game" listed, thought it was recalled or something? o_O I want it just not at that price still, argh.

They still have not taken the $5.99 charge off my card from the Chicken Little drama! That would be the best 'apology'.

Damn. I think I'll have to pick up Indigo Prophecy and Jade Empire. Two more games that will be sitting around for a while...

[quote name='Scorch']They still have not taken the $5.99 charge off my card from the Chicken Little drama! That would be the best 'apology'.[/quote]

It will be removed from your next statement? Right? I think that is how it works...

[quote name='EXStrike']Oh, is Jade Empire better on the XBox or the PC?[/quote]

PC for better graphics and Rhino Demon transformation.

Yay! Finally i ordered something from Game Quest (Yeah, more than 2 items). I hated the way they used the coupon codes on every items, glad they change it and hope they don't do it again in the future.

Exit is highly recommended... very cool game.

I ordered Rush. Yeah, it got bad reviews, but I'm pretty sure I'll get my $8.99 out of it. Thanks, Cheapy!

Made my first GameQuest Direct order thanks to this deal.
Grabbed Exit and Midway Arcade both for PSP. Less than $18 for those two games? Sign me the eff up!

[quote name='Krymner']I might pick up :gc:X-men Legends II for that price. I did enjoy the first one, especially multi-player.[/quote]I totally wish I hadn't already bought it myself, but I may pick up some other games I'm missing to enter the smash contest. They definitely have some good cube games I can't find anywhere else.

where do you enter the coupon code? I'm at the "order review" page and it says once I press "send order" I can't modify the order.

[quote name='emceelokey']where do you enter the coupon code? I'm at the "order review" page and it says once I press "send order" I can't modify the order.[/quote]While you're on the shopping cart before checkout.

Thanks Cheapy picked up Spectrobes, Indigo Prophecy, X-men Legends II, free shipping really helped on these deals.

Holy shit and a half...
First time ordering from them and I'm definitely gonna do it again.
Ordered two days ago and I got the games this morning. They're based in California, I live in Pennsylvania. The offer was for free first class shipping and I got it in two days (box was marked priority too...)
I'm just blown away by how quickly these came and how cheap they were. I'm above and beyond impressed and satisfied!

Just to pass the love on...
GQD105 is $5 off a $50 order and GQD110 is $10 off a $100 order.
I'm sure those coupon codes aren't new to some of you, but they were on stickers on the backs of my games and in case somebody didn't know about them, now ya do!

[quote name='big3mkt']CAGEXPO code does not work...anyone have a code that works on a large order?[/quote]

Are you trying to use more than one code per order? That won't work.

Can you use CAG1SHIP more than once? I already placed one order two days ago using the code, but I'm thinking about ordering one more game.

I really like how they're doing this with some good games and not just crappy ones. Then again, CAGs are smarter than your average gamer IMO so maybe that's why.

I just bought Chili Con Carnage last week...oh well.

I picked up Tokobot and Gun Showdown from them since I was happy with the service I received last time. If they keep the free shipping code around, I'll be happy to buy again.

These are some of the best titles available for Xbox and at great prices. Only thing missing is Psychonauts.

Jade Empire
Indigo Prophesy
Hulk Ulitmate
Oddworld
Riddick

That's like 200 great hours of gameplay for $50. Great deal if you've not played them.

I've always been tempted to get :gc:Gun, and even passed it up a couple times after seeing it as low as $9.99, but I finally bit the bullet:roll: and ordered it along with :gc:Xmen Leg. 2. If it weren't for the free shipping tho, I really doubt I would have picked up either. Two pretty-good games for just under $18 is a great deal.

This is only my second order I've placed with GDQ, and if they keep up with great deals like these, it probably won't be my last.

[quote name='Number83']Isn't Spikeout 'Teh Rarezh!!!'? Or something...[/QUOTE]

Kind of, yes. I picked it up for $30 a few years ago. It's not bad, but it's not great either. If anyone still plays online, you can get your online beat 'em up on.

MjC

[quote name='Number83']Isn't Spikeout 'Teh Rarezh!!!'? Or something...[/QUOTE]

rare but nobody wants it.

bread's done
Back