NEW GAMES ON LISTS: Walmart: 3 for $30 Xbox 360 Games (SWFUII CE, LEGO STAR WARS III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intoxicates

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this on fatwallet and bought a few games. There are some good games for $10 each. Don't get confused by the buy 2 get 1 since it's actually 3 for $30 (create your own bundle):

I purchased: Pinball Hall of Fame, Plant vs. Zombies & Red Dead Redemption: Undead

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get...ner=*7WaaTN6umc&sourceid=16784062462002155120

Also if you get two bundles (making it over $45) you get free shipping!!

EDIT**** LISTS UPDATED WITH NEW GAMES!!!

Good games on the updated lists:

Star Wars Unleased II CE
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Lego Star Wars III
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Ace Combat 6
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PapaSmerf']I couldn't even get past the first choice. I have too many games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. I don't know whether to laugh :lol: or cry :cry:.

I wonder why there aren't more classic pinball collections available. I'd sure buy em! Give me Twilight Zone, Bride of Pinbot, High Speed, hell I'd want Xenon just to hear that eerie female voice again.

[quote name='venturin']I wonder why there aren't more classic pinball collections available. I'd sure buy em! Give me Twilight Zone, Bride of Pinbot, High Speed, hell I'd want Xenon just to hear that eerie female voice again.[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid there was a pinball machine called The Cyclone (as in the roller coaster at Coney Island) at my local skating rink. I loved that thing because it had the voice of a boardwalk hawker who would yell "Hey you with the face! Come on over and try it!". :lol:

I'd kill for a video game version!

[quote name='jetthead']When I was a kid there was a pinball machine called The Cyclone (as in the roller coaster at Coney Island) at my local skating rink. I loved that thing because it had the voice of a boardwalk hawker who would yell "Hey you with the face! Come on over and try it!". :lol:

I'd kill for a video game version![/QUOTE]

I remember that. My local Sears arcade had it.

Along with a taxi-themed game. Loved them both.

Last time they did this I somewhat unintentionally ended up with a pretty sweet deal due to the way they ring up on the receipt... which is all I'm going to say. Nothing for me this time around though.

[quote name='jetthead']When I was a kid there was a pinball machine called The Cyclone (as in the roller coaster at Coney Island) at my local skating rink. I loved that thing because it had the voice of a boardwalk hawker who would yell "Hey you with the face! Come on over and try it!". :lol:

Here ya go: emulator on arcade@home
http://www.arcadeathome.com/dl.phtml?pintables/cyclone_08a.zip|

Im tempted on Pinball Hall of Fame, Star Ocean and Stoked.

Star Ocean is pre-owned though so I'm on the fence a bit.

Well I got Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, and Star Ocean The Last Hope... The only one I haven't heard much about was DA, but I think I did decent.

[quote name='GamerDude316']thinking about Bioshock 2, Pinball Hall of Fame, Soul Calibur IV, and LEGO Batman. would any combo of those 3 be worthwhile?[/QUOTE]

I have personally found several copies of Lego Batman for under $4 in the past so I wouldn't recommend getting that with this deal. I've seen the Batman/Pure combo on clearance for $1 at Half Price Books probably a half dozen times alone.

They first released comet then cyclone then hurricane. All three are amusement park themed. Cool pins!

Awesome! I actually had 3 copies of Pinball waiting to be picked up at Wal-Mart and I purchased them for 17 bucks a pop. Just did 3 - 3 packs for 95 bucks. That's basically an additional 44 bucks for 6 extra games compared to what I was going to spend of those 3 individual copies. My nieces and nephews are going to be blown away this year. I am up to 9 games apiece when I usually just buy them 2-3 each. Cant believe how many games I have gotten for 5-10 bucks each this year.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='GamerDude316']thinking about Bioshock 2, Pinball Hall of Fame, Soul Calibur IV, and LEGO Batman. would any combo of those 3 be worthwhile?[/QUOTE]

I would say that any of those would be a great deal. Sure, you might be able to find Batman Lego for a few bucks cheaper elsewhere but there are no guarantee's this time of year. I thought it was the best Lego game yet and thus easily worth 10 bucks in my book. Just my opinion.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I have personally found several copies of Lego Batman for under $4 in the past so I wouldn't recommend getting that with this deal. I've seen the Batman/Pure combo on clearance for $1 at Half Price Books probably a half dozen times alone.[/QUOTE]

thanks. I'm not too sold on it anyway so I'll probably hold off.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Last time they did this I somewhat unintentionally ended up with a pretty sweet deal due to the way they ring up on the receipt... which is all I'm going to say. Nothing for me this time around though.[/QUOTE]

No controller combos this year?? LOL

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Everyone should own Pinball Hall of Fame, it's phenomenal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This game is amazing.

For a second I thought about trying 3x the SWFU 2 CE. That comes out to $10 each. I'm sure they go for more than that on ebay or something. Not worth the effort or hassle, though.

Hey, I had that pin. Here's a pic of my two sons playing. The STTNG next to it gets sold tomorrow. I'm taking the funds to buy a NIB Transformers the first week of January. Can't wait.

cyclone4.jpg

im def intrigued cuz i already killed peggle and plants vs zombies on my phone, but to get them both plus zuma as only 1 of the 3 selections? sounds nuts. probably get mindjack, but cant decide on a 3rd, maybe darksiders.

meh screw mindjack, it looks kind of crappy. my g/f and i can have some co-op fun playing de blob 2 instead

Good lord whats with all the deals this week? $10 each for Darksiders, de blob 2, and plants vs zombies (with peggle and Zuma too) is damn good. I gotta get away from my comp or I am gonna be sooo broke come 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up on the new titles, intoxicates. I've always wanted PvZ but never could find two other titles that I was interested in. Picked up Mafia 2 PH along with a Force Unleashed 2 CE.

[quote name='Phatsaq']I'm taking the funds to buy a NIB Transformers the first week of January. Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I am right there with ya. I purchased the Crimson LE model and I am having it delivered in the 3rd week in January. Were in the middle of home improvements in the basement so I had them hold off on delivery until its finished. Don't want my new baby getting scuffed up by a bunch of hacks with power tools. I was going to go with Lord of the Rings but I am a bit burned out on that subject. Plus the Transformers table looks amazing. Gotta love Pinball!

yea i didnt see pinball when i looked. just got de blob 2, darksiders, and PvZ. wii and ps3 have 2 for $30 but didnt see any i wanted worth $15 each, as those 2 systems dont have a bonus 3rd game like 360

Thanks OP. Undead Nightmare for me, PvZ for my wife and Lego Harry for our oldest son, to cut his teeth on multiplayer with me. He is only 2 and a half but I think it will be fun. He already plays some games on his own but never co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back