New Gamestop.com codes for preplayed games

Thanks! Does this combine with FREESHIPALL? I will have to start looking looking at the Gamestop site for deals now.

edit: doh, i guess they don't... still a good deal though

[quote name='cyberlian']now, only if they would sell complete games like ebgames.com[/QUOTE]
no doubt
ditto
I agree
and all that stuff.

These codes have been posted in several threads before, but never had their own thread. I don't think anyone has ever posted the origins of these codes though.

Thanks for the codes. How is gamestop online about sending complete/in good condition PS2 games? I got a DVD once, and it looked like someone drove over it. There ps1 games are usually disc only right?

You are pretty much hit and miss with all used games from GameStop.
EB guaranteeds case and manual with their current generation games.

Still not even good. You can get 25% off any amount at ebgames.com, with free shipping, and with guarenteed manuals. I don't even bother with gamestop's website.

Good post still...

[quote name='encendido5']Thanks! Does this combine with FREESHIPALL? I will have to start looking looking at the Gamestop site for deals now.[/QUOTE]

Same Here, I am glad they are coming out with codes. I think it's cause of the merger.

Gamestop is not as bad as everyone makes it sound. I have gotten Tales of Destiny II, Suikoden I, Dragon Warrior VII, Lunar2: Eternal Blue and Lunar:SSSC in pristine condition, with only the gamestop UPC stick on the back of the case/box. The Lunars even had all of the extras (cloth map, pendant, soundtrack, etc...). I have obviously gotten some cardboard sleeves with discs only as well, but they definitely do not solely ship disc/cart only copies of previous generation games.

bread's done
Back