New Gears of War 3 9.99 @ Bjs

[quote name='bryankasch']Currently shows in stock as of 1:47pm cst.[/QUOTE]

Very odd that they put it back up, especially since they cancelled everyone's orders so far...

I just called and talked to them. It was a price error and was suppose to be 56.99 so they canceled all the orders. If you search for the game on the site it won't show up, though if you use a direct link that is there, it brings you to the page with it at 9.99 again. The girl just laughed knowing they are going to have to deal with a bunch of orders coming in again

[quote name='dethfire']I just called and talked to them because I like getting flamed on CAG. It was a price error and was suppose to be 56.99 so they canceled all the orders. If you search for the game on the site it won't show up, though if you use a direct link that is there, it brings you to the page with it at 9.99 again. The girl just laughed knowing they are going to have to deal with a bunch of orders coming in again attracted a lot of new potential customers who placed their first order with BJ's and will never shop there again.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

don't bother I ordered between 3-4 hours after I saw the original thread got a cancellation notice 2 days later

Had mine cancelled this morning. In for another cancellation. If they don't want me as a customer, they're gonna have to work at it.

My order was cancelled, but the email said it was beacuse they were out of stock. I thought the cancellations were due to a price error. Does that mean it might come back in stock in the future at the 9.99 price?

[quote name='tilcfast']my order was cancelled, but the email said it was beacuse they were out of stock. I thought the cancellations were due to a price error. Does that mean it might come back in stock in the future at the 9.99 price?[/quote]
aperantly all orders are canceled for oos reason, so no hopes there. They just do not want to admit their mistake. Terrible do not bother with the anymore, they are unreliable

Now $54.99.

How much do we bet that if you order now it won't "unexpectedly (go) out of stock"?

Mods - probably graveyard time for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back