New Goozex Member, does anyone like it?

maguszxz

CAGiversary!
I decided to join Goozex because I hear from a few game journalists that is it a good site for trading games. Yet, I'm not satisfied with what they have to say about it. I want the CAGs opinion of it. So ask you all, what are you thoughts on it.

I've sent 31 games and received 47 with a total cost that I've spend ending up to be about 2.50 a game. It's hard for me argue with those numbers. A couple bumps along the way but in general the guys that run it are fantastic and most of the users are great.

I tried it and while I really enjoyed the point system the overall site was a bit of a pain to work with.

The point system is really nice since you aren't required to trade games straight allowing you to trade games between systems easily and pick up exactly what you are looking for.

On the downside the site isn't exactly easy to navigate and you have next to zero interaction with other users, so you can't easily ask about what shape the disk is in, when it was shipped an how. Plus you don't really have a preference on your want list nor a good idea of where you stand in line so certain games are easy to obtain while others are nearly impossible.

bread's done
Back