New Goozex Thread v2.5 -- Promo Details Given Here

Cross-posted on GameTZ, in case you read there first, Mark (this has some minor additions). If not...ignore the other post.

Today, I received an empty envelope in the mail that had two Forever Stamps and the Goozex mailing address taped on the face of the envelope. I have a pitted feeling that this was my request for a full GBA game sent on 5/28. A full GBA game can't fit in a standard envelope, and when I opened it, it was empty with a small tear on the side of the envelope - certainly large enough for a GBA cart to slip out of, but not large enough for the included Goozex sheet to be removed.

What should I do in this case? I sent the user a PM and if it turns out he sent in a requested Full GBA game in an envelope that was empty upon arrival, what should I do? I believe that's a negative although this particular user has 11 sent items (8 received feedback so far; 2 (that's 25% of sent items!) were neutral feedbacks. One case where the mailer arrived empty again and the other party was sympathetic to the same trader (it should've been negative), and another case of a full request/received only disc+manual.

Is a negative strike in order, though the empty envelope arrived? I certainly want my points back but its not fair for the user to remain unrestricted if 25-33% of their trades are negative/neutral. That's a horrible percentage.

Thanks.

[quote name='ManChowder']thanks, I left Neutral feedback. It just sucks because it was more than likely a CAG that sent me this(due to the CAG related cover art).. which is a shame.

I've had some pretty terrible luck lately with games I've received. Here's the feedback I've had to leave for my last 7 requests:

- Neutral (game not complete)
- Positive
- Positive
- Negative (game not received)
- Points refunded (Game was not complete, luckily the trader aksed me before shipping)
- Negative (game not received)
- Neutral (game not complete)

The 2 positives were from one guy who shipped both games together. So only 1 out of my last 6 trades were received as promised, and even worse most of these were not new traders but people with decent feedback.
I will most liekly have to add another Neutral to that list because the guy sending my next game already had a some neutral feedback for sending PC stuff incomplete.

Like I feared it seems that people learned that they can send incomplete stuff (after listing them as complete) with near impunity.[/QUOTE]

i got to leave feedback tomorrow for a game i got today (keeps timing out ( think a bad cookie)

love the site got

Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner psp (hopefully it plays going to try tonight)

and

gallop racer 2006 (but from canada so hopefully i get it so far i dont think i got any games from canada

still got over 13,000 pts and will have close to 14,000 pts come next week after lising

Custom robo arena for DS
and
Pokemon Pearl for ds

[quote name='magiic']I would leave negative.[/quote]
Here's his reply; hopefully this person isn't from CAG. If so...PM Me here with your username there and we'll talk.

"oh man i sent it in a regular envelope but i messed up and only sent you the cartridge. I am sorry about that but the empty envelope is the website's their screwing stuff up a lot lately. Just telling that you got an empty envelope because i sent it. I am very sorry!!!"

I'm not sure how you can confuse a FULL PACKAGE for CARTRIDGE only. There need to repurcussions for this, as cart only games are really useless to me. If I wanted cart only, I would've requested it as such.

:bomb:

New Goozex member here, signed up on Monday.

I have a very small problem on my first transaction. I sent out a game, everything went fine except went it came time for the feedback. I received the +5 positive feedback. I sent the game in a bubble mailer so I was wondering why I received that feedback. I PM the buyer about it, who said that there was nothing wrong with the packaging, he must of clicked on the wrong button. Is there anyway the feedback can be changed so I get the appropriate and correct feedback? I'm still limited to two trades at a time because of the buyer's error. I'm using the username Sway01 and I kept the email just in case you guys need it.

As a suggestion, are there plans to keep track of PMs between members? I have all the PMs I received but don't have a copy of ones that I've sent. I just want a complete record of the communication between the buyer and seller just in case something goes wrong.

[quote name='Caliburn']Here's his reply; hopefully this person isn't from CAG. If so...PM Me here with your username there and we'll talk.

"oh man i sent it in a regular envelope but i messed up and only sent you the cartridge. I am sorry about that but the empty envelope is the website's their screwing stuff up a lot lately. Just telling that you got an empty envelope because i sent it. I am very sorry!!!"

I'm not sure how you can confuse a FULL PACKAGE for CARTRIDGE only. There need to repurcussions for this, as cart only games are really useless to me. If I wanted cart only, I would've requested it as such.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

this isn't my gripe with just you.. but many people on here.. what is the big issue with cart/disc only.. i don't need manuals and the cases honestly just keep up space (but if i have them i keep them.. ) but i won't go out and pay more just so i can have a useless package that holds the game.. i don't have the room or the space to store all of them (as a matter of fact all my game cases are in boxes in a locked shed at my mom's house because my appartment doesn't have room for them.. ) I'm just saying.. saying its "useless"..i mean I don't play with the packaging the games come in.. just the games.. i could care less whether it came cart only (especially on GBA games.. i mean really.. you care about that cheap cardboard packaging? please..

[quote name='urzishra14']this isn't my gripe with just you.. but many people on here.. what is the big issue with cart/disc only.. i don't need manuals and the cases honestly just keep up space (but if i have them i keep them.. ) but i won't go out and pay more just so i can have a useless package that holds the game.. i don't have the room or the space to store all of them (as a matter of fact all my game cases are in boxes in a locked shed at my mom's house because my appartment doesn't have room for them.. ) I'm just saying.. saying its "useless"..i mean I don't play with the packaging the games come in.. just the games.. i could care less whether it came cart only (especially on GBA games.. i mean really.. you care about that cheap cardboard packaging? please..[/QUOTE]

There is an option for cart only. If you specifically say you want complete, you have every right to be upset when you just get a cart.

[quote name='urzishra14']this isn't my gripe with just you.. but many people on here.. what is the big issue with cart/disc only.. i don't need manuals and the cases honestly just keep up space (but if i have them i keep them.. ) but i won't go out and pay more just so i can have a useless package that holds the game.. i don't have the room or the space to store all of them (as a matter of fact all my game cases are in boxes in a locked shed at my mom's house because my appartment doesn't have room for them.. ) I'm just saying.. saying its "useless"..i mean I don't play with the packaging the games come in.. just the games.. i could care less whether it came cart only (especially on GBA games.. i mean really.. you care about that cheap cardboard packaging? please..[/quote]

As Mr. Unoriginal said, if I wanted a cart-only copy I would've requested it.

If the Goozex team felt that everyone should receive whatever the trading party has, be it complete or likely incomplete, then they wouldn't have implemented the feature to specify what you want.

To me, a single cartridge is just taking up space. I collect many games in order to make trades for really sought-out items. It's hard to trade a cart-only common game, which is just a space-taker. A rare game's manual and box will be much easier to sell/trade than a common game cartridge.

Hello, I signed up for Goozex a few days ago. I have a few games I sent out and waiting feedback on. I have a question for everyone that knows. Once I get to 10+ feedback, what's my limit on trades coming in and going out? Is their one at all?

To comment on Caliburn:

Like Urzishra, I too am a gamer that doesn't care about cases and manuals. But you requested the game completed, which you didn't receive it. You should be mad and I suggest negative feedback. The other user should have read the details on how the site works, like you and I did. You shouldn't have to explain why your upset.

Edit: I found the feedback chart that answers my question!

[quote name='urzishra14']this isn't my gripe with just you.. but many people on here.. what is the big issue with cart/disc only.. i don't need manuals and the cases honestly just keep up space (but if i have them i keep them.. ) but i won't go out and pay more just so i can have a useless package that holds the game.. i don't have the room or the space to store all of them (as a matter of fact all my game cases are in boxes in a locked shed at my mom's house because my appartment doesn't have room for them.. ) I'm just saying.. saying its "useless"..i mean I don't play with the packaging the games come in.. just the games.. i could care less whether it came cart only (especially on GBA games.. i mean really.. you care about that cheap cardboard packaging? please..[/QUOTE]

Whether you find cases & manuals "useless" is besides the point. The rules are very clear if you list something as Complete you must send it out as Complete, you agree to this when you agree to trade your item. If this is too hard for some users to understand then they shouldn't be trading on the site.

Your's or anyone else's opinions on cases and manuals are meaningless. We have the right to request whatever we want when it comes to condition. It is up to the sender to fullfill that request if he/she has listed the game that way.
The problem is that some jerks know that they will get rid of their stuff faster if they list them as Full Package even if they do not have the full package.

One last thing, your Goozex username doesn't happen to be does it? Your arguement sounds remarkably similar to the whiney emails I've received from him since I left him Neutral Feedback.
He sent me a GBA game in a DS case with a printout instead of the original box, then gets all angry when I send him a Neutral. His claim was that he sent me a "superior case" because he doesn't like the original GBA boxes.
I figured he was a CAG because the cover art was from the CAG GBA cover project.

if not then my bad.

nope.. my name would be Urzishra14.. or Urzishra..

just reading this thread kind of sent me over the edge..

although.. reading complete then being lied to about it does suck.. I just don't understand why (other than for completeists sake) you would need all the extra packaging.. now.. is it a one size fits all kind of thing? (where complete games are counted the same as say disc only games) or is there a huge discreprincy in "value"..

but.. if it was said to be complete then it wasn't is different.. I guess I just wouldn't be that upset about it unless there was a difference in the "value" structure of it..

[quote name='urzishra14']nope.. my name would be Urzishra14.. or Urzishra..

just reading this thread kind of sent me over the edge..

although.. reading complete then being lied to about it does suck.. I just don't understand why (other than for completeists sake) you would need all the extra packaging.. now.. is it a one size fits all kind of thing? (where complete games are counted the same as say disc only games) or is there a huge discreprincy in "value"..

but.. if it was said to be complete then it wasn't is different.. I guess I just wouldn't be that upset about it unless there was a difference in the "value" structure of it..[/QUOTE]

My bad then.

I think some people that want the Full Package are completists and some are just worried about the game's trade/sale value for after they play it. Depending on the game the difference in value between complete and not complete can be pretty substantial.

Me personally, I'm kind of in between. I like to keep my games as complete as possible (for my collection) and I also like the price of mind that I can get maximum value for that game should I deceide to sell it.

I'm about to send out my first game.

My printer is down, so I just put an address label I had on the thing with Goozex's address and the person getting the game. I don't put mine on there, right? I just thought I should double check.

Any other tips for a first time shipper?

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']I'm about to send out my first game.

My printer is down, so I just put an address label I had on the thing with Goozex's address and the person getting the game. I don't put mine on there, right? I just thought I should double check.

Any other tips for a first time shipper?[/QUOTE]

The Goozex label isn't necessary, I never use it. Generally I put my address as the return address, but again, not necessary. I would suggest getting Delivery Confirmation every time you send out. This way, if the game arrives and the seller claims it doesn't, you have some proof.

[quote name='Caliburn']Cross-posted on GameTZ, in case you read there first, Mark (this has some minor additions). If not...ignore the other post.

Today, I received an empty envelope in the mail that had two Forever Stamps and the Goozex mailing address taped on the face of the envelope. I have a pitted feeling that this was my request for a full GBA game sent on 5/28. A full GBA game can't fit in a standard envelope, and when I opened it, it was empty with a small tear on the side of the envelope - certainly large enough for a GBA cart to slip out of, but not large enough for the included Goozex sheet to be removed.

What should I do in this case? I sent the user a PM and if it turns out he sent in a requested Full GBA game in an envelope that was empty upon arrival, what should I do? I believe that's a negative although this particular user has 11 sent items (8 received feedback so far; 2 (that's 25% of sent items!) were neutral feedbacks. One case where the mailer arrived empty again and the other party was sympathetic to the same trader (it should've been negative), and another case of a full request/received only disc+manual.

Is a negative strike in order, though the empty envelope arrived? I certainly want my points back but its not fair for the user to remain unrestricted if 25-33% of their trades are negative/neutral. That's a horrible percentage.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same envelope come yesterday and the seller had the same feedback so I bet it is the same person. Envelope with 2 Liberty stamps, small rip in envelope, no packing slip, no return address (Just the Goozex) and for a GBA cartridge. Feedback was also 6/2. I smell a rat. I'll pm you the name.

[quote name='Goozex']

rictor -- I'm checking with the tech side on what is going on...thanks for being patient...

Everyone, we should have some new updates tomorrow...stay tuned![/quote]

My main concerns are...did I get my 400 points for the game I received negative feedback for AND will I still get my points if I send out a game in the future and receive negative feedback for it?

Like I said before, it makes me nervous about sending out high point games if the Goozex Guarantee no longer protects the sender like it does the buyer.

Here is my question I have two games coming to me one was mailed May.20 the other on the 24th. Is it reasonable to mark them as not recieved?

Hey everyone...
As you've noticed I'm getting to this thread less and less b/c the work load on the Goozex team is increasing on a dramatic scale -- this is a good problem to have!

I still want to come here to provide my feedback and answers to questions, and there may be times like the last few weeks where my responses will not be so rapid as it was before...thanks for being patient and understanding!

Rictor -- I was unclear in the new points payment method and that's my fault...sorry about that...the negative feedback you received did NOT take your points earned away -- this has been our policy since day one b/c we know stuff happens and it is the most fair way to handle things
Also, the point payment method isn't a one strike and you're out type of deal.

I want to get back to rictor's complaint from last week about our point payment method.

The original configuration has been changed b/c we made overlooked one thing and this is how it will work from now on:
1. If you have a feedback score

ouch some games really jumped didnt they.

i just got matched for a PSP game last i looked it was 500 pts matched and confirmed at 650 pts

not that big of a deal. I just got to start grabbing some cheaper 100 pt games and doing some local trades to get those pts back up : )

also it was a game that i was looking at getting for some time

i hope it works the last psp game i got off this site the disc was broken (case was cracked opened) Since i never play it for around a month after getting it i was never allowed to report it. O well lol guess i got to start playing them as soon as i get them

How long until a potential match times out? I thought it was a day but my latest potential match has been waiting for confirmation for I think a little over a day now.

[quote name='slidecage']ouch some games really jumped didnt they.

i just got matched for a PSP game last i looked it was 500 pts matched and confirmed at 650 pts

not that big of a deal. I just got to start grabbing some cheaper 100 pt games and doing some local trades to get those pts back up : )

also it was a game that i was looking at getting for some time

i hope it works the last psp game i got off this site the disc was broken (case was cracked opened) Since i never play it for around a month after getting it i was never allowed to report it. O well lol guess i got to start playing them as soon as i get them[/QUOTE]
Some games have been going up then down, or down then up.

I didn't have enough points for Zelda TP (Wii) about 4 days ago but I was matched again today and I have enough points.

[quote name='cleaver']How long until a potential match times out? I thought it was a day but my latest potential match has been waiting for confirmation for I think a little over a day now.[/quote]

It takes three days for a match to time out and move to the next user. If you want to cancel it, there's a gap between rematches every 24 hours.

[quote name='spoo']Some games have been going up then down, or down then up.

I didn't have enough points for Zelda TP (Wii) about 4 days ago but I was matched again today and I have enough points.[/QUOTE]

im happy either way though cause i think it will be one of the harder games to find later on.

Valhalla Knights

i think it will be hard to find dirt cheap. look at legend of heroes those didnt sell that well as well but never seen them really fall in vaule (20 each)

I'm first in line for some games, I have enough points. The games are available. However, it doesn't tell me that I am being matched or I have been matched. It's like nothing is happening.

Does anyone have a guide on how to set up the paypal shipping? So I can get Delivery confirmation for 20 cents. Do I need to buy a different printer? Do I need a special one? Do I need a scale?

Paypal Shipping: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

You'll need a paypal account of course. Bookmark the site for easy access, it's hard to find on the paypal site.

Great place to get a scale: http://stores.ebay.com/www-OLDWILLK...Scales_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ7QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I have the 55# UltraShip. Works great, this guy sends them with an AC adapter and a poster roll adapter. He ships fast and the scale is very functional. Even with shipping it's a reasonable price for a 55# scale.

Printing just print, cut, tape, and ship.

fuck I feel retarded, just had a few games I mailed out show back up today because I used the old postal rates chart and didn't put enough postage on >_

I think it's time that Goozex recognizes that games are worth a lot less if they don't include a manual or case/box. There really should be a price difference for complete games and disc-only or cart-only games. The software on the site already lets users put whether a game is complete or not...I don't think it would be a stretch to add or subjtract points based on that information.

Also, I don't think the penalty is high enough for people who list all their games as complete and then just send the disc or the cart. The Ebay/resell value of a lot of games is up to $20 lower for a disc-only or cart-only copy compared to a complete copy. There seem to be a lot of users abusing the system these days and listing their games as complete so they're requested more quickly, even though they aren't complete.

This is especially a problem in the Gameboy Advance section of the site, as it seems that half of the supposedly complete GBA games that are shipped out end up being cart-only. I don't think neutral feedback addresses this problem as the users sending out these incomplete games still get their full point value. It's really frustrating for those of us who are trying to get complete games. For example, I already have Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, but I requested a complete copy of the game for 200 points because I need the box and manual. So I finally get a match after having the game on my list for around a year, and the first thing the user does is send me a private message telling me the game is incomplete and wanting to know if they could mail it anyway. I told them to cancel it and they sent me a message back saying they accidentally mailed it already. How anyone can manage to list a game incorrectly AND accidentally mail it out, I have no idea. It's a complete waste of my points though as I just need the damn box and manual but instead now have 2 cart-only copies of the game.

I don't normally watch my request page, but last night I requested like 10 PC games ( I don't remember some of them haha). Anyway, I checked my Goozex page, one was confirmed but my trades went from 13 to 8 and my points went from 1850 to 1350. It shows that one game is being mailed.

Does that mean the other 4 trades/400 points are in the process of being confirmed? Or does it mean the game that I requested (100 points) cost me (5 trades/500 points) instead.

Thanks

[quote name='pcktlnt']I don't normally watch my request page, but last night I requested like 10 PC games ( I don't remember some of them haha). Anyway, I checked my Goozex page, one was confirmed but my trades went from 13 to 8 and my points went from 1850 to 1350. It shows that one game is being mailed.

Does that mean the other 4 trades/400 points are in the process of being confirmed? Or does it mean the game that I requested (100 points) cost me (5 trades/500 points) instead.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

It means the first thing. As soon as you are matched it takes away your points so you can't 'over draw' your points or trades. If they decline to send, you get the points back.

Oh goodie, thanks for clearing that up for me. 5 PC games (hopefully complete as requested) for me in the next few weeks ^__^.

There have been several times that I have been matched and the "seller" pulls out, therefore bumping me back to the end of the line. There ought to be some way to track "sellers" that back out of what they offered - too many times, they get penalized. Bottom line, if you don't want to "sell" the damn game, don't list it.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']There have been several times that I have been matched and the "seller" pulls out, therefore bumping me back to the end of the line. There ought to be some way to track "sellers" that back out of what they offered - too many times, they get penalized. Bottom line, if you don't want to "sell" the damn game, don't list it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you get bumped to the end of the line.

It's entirely possible I don't fully understand the setup - what does "turns to go mean"?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I don't think you get bumped to the end of the line.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']It's entirely possible I don't fully understand the setup - what does "turns to go mean"?[/QUOTE]

When you put a game on your request list, you are put in line based on what order you listed it in. You may get the game sooner because a person ahead of you in line may not have the points or trade credits to get the game.

Okay - when I had a "seller" back out of a match, I'm listed at 11 or 12 turns to go. There are available copies of the game according to what the Trading info says.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']When you put a game on your request list, you are put in line based on what order you listed it in. You may get the game sooner because a person ahead of you in line may not have the points or trade credits to get the game.[/QUOTE]

And to make matters worse, that also ties up a trade credit. I realize that Goozex does that so that you won't get more offers than you have credits for, but it's annoying to have a credit tied up and then have a "seller" buck a trade.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']And to make matters worse, that also ties up a trade credit. I realize that Goozex does that so that you won't get more offers than you have credits for, but it's annoying to have a credit tied up and then have a "seller" buck a trade.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it is, but it's just part of it. Since trade credits are very cheap, I try to have a handful in reserve for just such an occassion. The queue list it gives you is not an accurate idea of how long until you will get matched up so you never know.

I had a match for Unreal Tournament 2004 for the PC and the seller didn't respond within 24 hours and I got bumped to last....

WTF?!!?!??!?!?!?!!

Why should I be bumped? They should be!

I'm a new member, and I tried to sign up under the military deal to get free points and a few free trades. However, I didn't see that disclaimer that I had to sign up with my .mil e-mail address, and I ended up using my regular one.

The problem, though, is that even if I signed up with my .mil address, I wouldn't be able to validate my account through the e-mail because our communications squadron has blocked all video game sites, including Goozex from being accessed from government computers.

You may start to see the problem I'm having. My username is seganerdchris. Is there any way the military deal can just be credited to my existing account?

Thanks for your help!

I left the negative feedback for that Max Payne guy as it was timing out today I believe. Anyways this after I already messaged him a day or two ago. So tonight I get this angry harassing message over goozex about how is going to report me to the admins and how could I be so stupid thinking a game would get to Canada faster than two weeks (apparently he mailed it late or something I do remember someone messaging me telling me that) however I have had games mailed after that have showed up already. I think i even had games mailed beginning of June that have already showed up I'll be curious to see when he actually mailed them. Anyways I told him (in a nice way) to stop being such a baby over one negative and that as soon as the game arrives I will have the feedback reversed. Some people, this is the second time I have had to deal with a sender going apeshit because I negged him.

Ok, have a small problem I think I know the answer to but just want to check with Goozex. Basically someone sent me a GBA game on May 22. He sent me the DC# and it is reported as being accepted at his location on the 22, but nothing else. I still haven't gotten the game and the trade is going to time out in a week. I obviously want the game or my points back, but I feel bad leaving a negative since he did send the game out on time, looks like the post office screwed up.

Should I just leave the negative in a few days and then email Goozex if/when the game shows up?

Same thing happened to me.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']I had a match for Unreal Tournament 2004 for the PC and the seller didn't respond within 24 hours and I got bumped to last....

WTF?!!?!??!?!?!?!!

Why should I be bumped? They should be![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Ok, have a small problem I think I know the answer to but just want to check with Goozex. Basically someone sent me a GBA game on May 22. He sent me the DC# and it is reported as being accepted at his location on the 22, but nothing else. I still haven't gotten the game and the trade is going to time out in a week. I obviously want the game or my points back, but I feel bad leaving a negative since he did send the game out on time, looks like the post office screwed up.

Should I just leave the negative in a few days and then email Goozex if/when the game shows up?[/quote]

If you dont want someone to go absolutely apeshit on you wait until the last day to leave feedback. I always wait till the last day and still get a strip torn off me.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Ok, have a small problem I think I know the answer to but just want to check with Goozex. Basically someone sent me a GBA game on May 22. He sent me the DC# and it is reported as being accepted at his location on the 22, but nothing else. I still haven't gotten the game and the trade is going to time out in a week. I obviously want the game or my points back, but I feel bad leaving a negative since he did send the game out on time, looks like the post office screwed up.

Should I just leave the negative in a few days and then email Goozex if/when the game shows up?[/QUOTE]

There os one guy I've received from in the past that had the same problem. He would ship on time but his post office totally sucked, and his First-Class Mail package would take 2+ weeks to reach me.
I even received PMs from other users who had similar problems when receiving from the guy and wanted to make sure that I actually received from him.

Personally I would give it a little more time and then send negative for game not received. If you do receive it later on Goozex can fix the guy's feedback. This happened with that guy I dealt with.

Ok, the trade says they sent the game may 21, but I have not recieved it. I have tried contacting the trader several times with no response. I have two days before the trade ends, if I don't recieve it today I'm giving negative feedback, is this ok, or do I let the transaction close. Will I get my points back if so?

Hey Gooze I accidentley added RPG Maker 3 to my want list and got matched!!

Is it possible that you can cancel the match? Thanx.

My Goozex name is martin8me

A guy was supposed to send me the game I wanted on the 4th, he mailed it on the 6th. I mean it works and all.. but he didn't send it by the agreed date. So should I just leave him a neutral or a neg?

I believe if it is as requested and working etc you have to leave positive, regardless if he mailed it late or not.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']A guy was supposed to send me the game I wanted on the 4th, he mailed it on the 6th. I mean it works and all.. but he didn't send it by the agreed date. So should I just leave him a neutral or a neg?[/QUOTE]

A negative for two days late? Damn, I hope I never get matched with you.

bread's done
Back