NEW GPT LAUNCHED 1/12/2011! Make Top $$$$ @ EarnTheMost

The93owner

CAGiversary!
EarnTheMost Like it on Facebook!
Brand new GPT site launched on 1/12/2011! No bells & whistles here... meaning more sky high payouts! Minimum instant PayPal cashouts at $1!

Proof of payment!

PrizeLive

• Earn points by completing fast, high-crediting surveys and quizzes, clicking ads, and even playing games!
  • Low cashout minimum for PayPal at $1 (1 Point = $1), with instant payment!
  • Redeem your points for other prizes, such as Amazon e-gift cards, or a custom request (that means anything!)
  • Make quick and easy money with daily Pay-To-Click (PTC) offers, each as simple as clicking a link.
  • Each completed offer is an automatic entry into PrizeLive's monthly jackpot!
  • Daily bonuses are awarded after completing 5 AND 10 offers every day.
  • Monthly forum, YouTube, and most popular contests and weekly offer contests!
  • Great forum & community with friendly and helpful members. Great support team & staff!
  • "Own an Offer" feature lets you hold an offer for a week and earn 10% of the offer payout each time a member does the offer!
  • Still Skeptical? Check out payment proof posted by PrizeLive members.
OFFER CONTEST PRIZES

MY STATISTICS

Yep, that's over $660 in cash!

PAYMENT PROOF (PAYPAL)

I redeemed my other points for custom prizes such as Nike SB Dunks, Abercrombie & Fitch gift cards, Hollister gift cards, North Face jackets, North Face backpacks and others!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Give any or all of them a quick go! It doesn't hurt to try! :) I'd be happy to help you out with your referrals if you help me too!

[quote name='Frisky Piranha']I heard Scour records your searches and tracks what you buys with the visa cards. Can you confirm/deny this? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
They do record your searches to make sure they aren't generated automatically but I can't confirm that they track your purchases with Visa cards.

[quote name='Frisky Piranha']Okay, thanks. I'm not trying to muck up your thread by the way... just wanted to know... free bump? :)[/QUOTE]
lol, it's no problem.

bread's done
Back