New Greatest hits titles?...

Professor Oreo

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6169518.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;5

Gamespot just posted an article about the price drop for the European PSP and Sony indicated that 5 new titles would be turning into "greatest hits".

Ridge Racer 2
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Killzone: Liberation
LocoRoco
MotoGP

No news if/when these will be greatset hits in the US but it can't be too far off, except of course for Ridge Racer 2, which was never released here.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']http://www.gamespot.com/news/6169518.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;5

Gamespot just posted an article about the price drop for the European PSP and Sony indicated that 5 new titles would be turning into "greatest hits".

Ridge Racer 2
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Killzone: Liberation
LocoRoco
MotoGP

No news if/when these will be greatset hits in the US but it can't be too far off, except of course for Ridge Racer 2, which was never released here.[/quote]

I bought Killzone for $25 on Amazon not too long ago. I would be stoked if Tekken dropped in price. That would be killer.

[quote name='62t']Ridge Racer 2 is suppose to be out in Q2 2007[/quote]
In America... Everybody else got the remix already.

Well I was wondering when Killzone and LocoRoco were gonna make the jump. Killzone probably won't do it till after the multiplayer is finished, or something.

I'd be surprised if Killzone was to turn anytime soon. The game just came out in October / November, I can't see them turning it into a GH unless they're looking to move software.

Loco Roco is $20 at CC this week. If you lucky your local CC will take BB $5 off coupon (Pricematch). Glad i scored last copy at GR for $15 ish ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Loco Roco is $20 at CC this week. If you lucky your local CC will take BB $5 off coupon (Pricematch). Glad i scored last copy at GR for $15 ish ;)[/quote]
Try next week. ;)

I don't know if this was ever brought up ,but Dragon Ball Z SHin Budokai is now a greatest hits title as well. I saw a copy with the new packaging last week.

Yay! I was just lamenting the 40 dollar price tag on Tekken. I could give a crap about the packaging as long as it isn't all gnawed up.

bread's done
Back